Rewatchings

Talk about anything that comes to mind and doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Rewatchings

Postby desert fox on Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:46 pm

Hi there , my name is Can. I am 24 year old , living in Istanbul , Turkey. Studiying business in collage and working as translator. It has been a complate full year since I have discovered increadeble world of Farscape so I decided to memorate them with rewatchings. I am also trying to spread Farscape addiction here in Turkey. I watched many episodes with some of my friends ( unfortunetely number of my friends are not so many ) , used Farscape DVDs ( I have all of them and PKW ) as listening practise in my English lessons ( I am tutoring a few university students in my free time ) They are crazy now ! Most of them liked so much , number of my tutoring hours goes up.

Right now I am rewatching series with my girlfriend. We just finished IF: Icarus Abides and towards the end she couldn't hold herself more , run to bathroom and began to cry. So good the Farscape was...

Note : By the way is there any hope or possibility about any more new Farscape production ?
Last edited by desert fox on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
desert fox
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: Rewatchings

Postby Firecracker on Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:44 pm

desert fox wrote:Hi there , my name is Can. I am 24 year old , living in Istanbul , Turkey. Studiying business in collage and working as translator. It has been a complate full year since I have discovered increadeble world of Farscape so I decided to memorate them with rewatchings. I am also trying to spread Farscape addiction here in Turkey. I watched many episodes with some of my friends ( unfortunetely they are not many ) used Farscape DVDs as listening practise in my English lessons ( I am tutoring a few university students in my free time ) They are crazy now ! Most of them liked so much , number of my tutoring hours goes up.

Right now I am rewatching series with my girlfriend. We just finished IF: Icarus Abides and towards the end she couldn't hold herself more , run to bathroom and began to cry. So good the Farscape was...

Note : By the way is there any hope or possibility about any more new Farscape production ?

Welcome Desert Fox!

I cry everytime I watch the last scene of "Infinite Possibilities" too. And I have given up trying to retain my dignity - I cry right out in the open.

As to more Farscape... we are keeping our fingers crossed for a feature film. So keep spreading the Farscape love - the more audience out there - the more likely it will happen. :)
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby desert fox on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:26 am

Well , also if you are interested , I am a big fan of Babylon 5 and some Star Trek series ( TOS , TNG , DS9 ) also.
desert fox
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby pushka on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:15 pm

Ah, DS9 is good, but I love Voyager the best!

Babylon 5 is also ace, my second favourite next to Farscape.
Pushka the Cannon - Cannonade strikes again!
pushka
Luxan Warrior

Postby AERYNSUN on Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:15 pm

It's heartbreaking when at the end of the frist part, Aeryn with tears in her eye pointing a gun to John/Scorpius and how well they all played the last escen in the second part of the episode. I cried too with Aeryn when john died.

An in Relativity when Crais stays behinf to kill Xhalax Sun, her mother, it's a sad scene when they are running away from there and Aeryn suddenly turn out to try to save her mother and at the same time she hears the pulse blast from Crais's puls rifle.

Do you all remember the name of the first episode of Season 3, Season of Death, right? so it was a very suitable title. There's no need to write a list of deaths, we all know about that.

Anyway, it was a very good season, to me the best of the 4.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Return to General Chat