problem with pc

Talk about anything that comes to mind and doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

problem with pc

Postby aladavlis on Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:29 am

Hello,
I am having trouble with my Internet explorer.It is doing some very odd things.Sometimes it will completely close the page i am visiting for no reason or it will be very slow loading pages and when i say slow i mean very very very slow for eg i tried to google something and after 10 minutes of the page trying to load i gave up.I thought that it was perhaps the topic i was searching so i tried putting in random things to see if that made any difference but it didn't.Another problem i had was when i was on a forum and clicked on a link and nothing happened i tried to open a new tab and that wouldn't work either and it would let me access any options that are in my tools menu.i had to restart my computer.Just to let you know i have high speed Internet connection.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.
aladavlis
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby AERYNSUN on Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:55 pm

Have you tried to install an spyware software? This happened to me a while ago an the software SPYWARE DOCTOR worked fine to me amd mopw my computer is getting better. It's just an idea.

It's very important not only having a good antivirus but also a good anty-spy software.

I have SPYWARE DOCTOR, ot works ok for me but there may be other that whould work pk too.

I couldn't enter in my hotmail email, and the problem was that. Why don't you try? it's wotyh dpong it.

^Please try it and tell me if it works. Good luck!!
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Return to General Chat