Heroes Season 3 (or 2.5 or whatever)no spoilers-US

Talk about any show under the sun, genre or not.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Re: Heroes Season 3 (or 2.5 or whatever)no spoilers-US

Postby Mreen on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:25 am

That's true, everyone's been getting dumber.

Arthur got to be killed off while still smart - Sylar's shrunk considerably all year long, esp with the power limits the writers have given him...he really can't be so dumb as to not use the powers he's got. Yet, he never does, always killing someone else to get their power to do the same thing.

HRG was brilliant till he killed his friend - imagine forgetting to wipe off fingerprints, after going to all the trouble of killing his friend so as not to leave a witness! He hasn't ever really risen back up to former levels since then, tho he's been the most consistently reasonable about his decision making process.

Mohinder went from incredibly quick thinking smart athletic guy to gullible scientist who's booksmart, but not much else in short order, in shortened season 2. I can still not believe he considered poisoning the Hudson with the dna converting formula - as tho that would get rid of it! He only seems to think quick when grabbing something for himself now - not too bright, just a sort of short-sighted smartness. From the hero to sort of an intellectual pet, the big people keep caged. I miss the busy intellect and planner version of him. But he's still eye-candy. <g>

Matt has survived a long time on very little noggin. They did show an evil smarter version of him in season 1, ruthless, but clever in his ruthlessness as he replaced HRG, 5yrs in the future. It seemed he was heading that way in season 2, but he was also making just as many short-sighted evil decisions as well. Dumb evil but evil, like his dad. (Revealing Arthur to be his dad's boss explained how his dad survived so long.) He could still go that way if he signs on with Nathan again but we havent seen him likely to risk others just yet.

Daphne's got a powder puff sized brain, but she's already been killed once since her short arrival - I dont see her as a likely survivor of any long term story. Poof! She's gone, having wandered straight into a radiated zone- or possibly thru a bullet at the wrong speed, or hey, decides to have a chat with Sylar after he's reawakened.

Hiro - bread and butter of the show. Not too bright, but seems to get smarter each volume. And then lose it again, but still, at least he's on an upward path, reversing everyone else's trend. Maybe that's why everyone loves him <g>

Nathan - hmm. Lawyer smart, political savvy ...but no grasp of the real world. Every time he's presented with an issue, he loses sight of what it really means in his grab for power. He changes it into another grab - self justification as art form. Claire and Peter brought him back once - but in the versions we've seen, he allows Claire to become goth-Claire and kill off Peter. (I know we should be gripped by the evilness of those future fates..but I find Claire uninteresting as goth Claire, it's too one note for any character, and all any of the Peter's do is ask her why she changed.)

They are using Nathan as an Arthur substitute, Arthur always raised him to take his place as the main villain. He's incredibly short sighted outside of immediate political gain, but that works for him.

Claire -okay, as 15yr old cheerleader, brains were not what we were expecting, but she did pretty well for herself in the limits they gave her. As a 16yr old, ...she seemed to regress. The stuff they did with her this year (she's still a 16yr old, as they haven't gone more than 6-7 months past saving the world in season 1) is a bit more interesting (sans future Claire) where she's thinking for herself now and then. And now and then making incredibly dumb decisions that you have to choke on the disbelief level to work with, but still the Elle/Claire parallel was fun to work with.
Elle got all dead, but she was an interesting psycho when she tried to have a conscience about it. So easily pleased <g>

Mrs Petrelli - actually, I dont think she's dropped in intelligence level at all. Despite all the ways she gave Sylar to find out if she was telling the truth, he never used an ability she gave him to do it. All her mistakes make perfect sense in her world - she was willing to let things happen, just so Arthur wouldnt regain control of her mind. She was willing to let Arthur go because she loved him. But she always kept her schemes going, win or lose, she was never out of the game. Hiro/Peter/Nathan stopped her plan to blow up NYC - it's okay, she had a way to absorb the loss and put a spin on it. Adam broke out and started a virus game, she used the spin to make it look like therefore she was hero, because killing off 70-90% of the world was over her limit, the way killing off mere millions wasnt. And in the fight against Arthur, who could control her mind, she had players set up on all side of the fence to make sure it didnt end that way.

She's pretty good at this stuff - killing her off wont be easy for any villain. I think Nathan will find himself shortly over his head if he tries to use politics to take her down - he wont last 6 months without her by his side. Maybe she will take over from Nathan after all. She can promise him the Oval Office -tho he's refused the bait before, she knows it's still worth dangling. Tho in the future Hiro saw, Sylar/Nathan didnt seem that far from the real Nathan.

Yes, Peter's ... been less than bright. Idealistic without the brains to back that up, that Mohinder used to have (both the idealism and brains). He became super-dumb in season 2, and wisened up a little in season 3 - even future Peter seemed interesting till he messed up his past - revealing the same bone for brains that season 2 Peter had. Still, season 3 Peter hasn't dipped that low yet - and if he finds his Irish girl, she'd be sensible enough to help sort him out, keep him as interesting as we know he can be.

I do hope they show more of the New Orleans family. The parents sort of got obliterated by incidental speed bumps - bringing them back (or at least long enough to give them more interesting deaths) is going to happen in a small way, but I'd like to see all of them again, have the aunt - someone who's lived thru the oppression of the 60s- deal with the government going after the chicks in her house, and start a movement against them -with experience and an old connection or two on her side. Some fun twist like that.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby sleeper on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:37 am

Mreen, I really appreciate all of your insight to this show and Dr. Who. I wished this site would be alittle more active.... I guess we do have the new Star Trek movie to look forward to. (I wished there was also a real season of Dr. Who.)

Feburary will be here fast so I am excited.
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Firecracker on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:30 pm

sleeper wrote:Mreen, I really appreciate all of your insight to this show and Dr. Who.

Me too. I watch Heroes faithfully but I am not invested in it as much as I am with Doctor Who. So Mreen's insights are really useful reminding me what is important and what to watch out for... Much appreciated.

sleeper wrote:(I wished there was also a real season of Dr. Who.)

Yeah. But at least we do get the Doctor Who specials - and that is nothing to spurn. I wonder if each special will be a stand alone, or if they will have a ongoing story thread (maybe not the dominant one) tieing them all together. That would rock.
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Mreen on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 am

Heroes was my number one favorite show- I even called it my new Farscape, the first show to take that kind of care in production (lots of imagination combined with the magic mix -good writing,good acting, good effects and good directing. You know how hard it is to find all of those at that level at once??)

I'm still a fan, but the nose dive it took in the first few eps this year- mostly in completely disregarding the fate of all those they left hanging in 2007- kind of sapped at everyone's fandom level, made it harder to want to participate. And if you arent in there guessing and probing - well, what's the point of watching?

But they really showed improvement over the last few eps, and I'm hoping our patience will rewarded <g> If they go back and start weaving those loose ends into the tapestry again, we are going to have something good going on.

As for Doctor Who ...well, it rarely hits the magic 4, but is always lots of fun. Even the worst episodes are never a waste of time. And plain old magic when it does do that quadriple run, everyone hitting their stride. (I've got a couple more comments, but I'll take 'em to that thread)
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby sleeper on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 pm

I guess the New Season starts Feburary 2nd. So time for a new thread. \:D/

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/nexton/episode_314.shtml
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Mreen on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:50 pm

um- no, its not a new season. still part of season 3, (or 2.5, however you want to look at it). They still havent tied up the loose threads they've set loose, so we certainly dont need a new one either :mrgreen: and .... commercially, I dont think they'd attempt to package off the season in 2 DVD sets and claim it's two seasons. That would see sales drop and viewers start rejecting the show in reaction to the gouge at a time when no one has money.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mreen on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:28 am

I've been watching the Heroes marathon today on G4 (they're showing the first 13eps of the season to rev up the ep on Mon/Tues -G4 airs it on Tues at 10pm) and I have to say ...the mistakes are really glaring when they show them all at once like this. The goofs with the eclipse are worse than I remember, and you can see where they skipped the logic of the characters when there's not a week between cliffhangers to take your mind off of it.

But its still fun, and the action bits are still good- and the Angela Sylar bit certainly still holds up, as does the Claire/Hiro bits. HRG is even looking good as his plans do at least follow a logical pattern - and if they dont, he had something else in mind from the start <g>

Plus G4 will do a side panel where they show posters answering questions "What would you fight for?" "What would you do if a loved one betrayed you?" - of the course the posters take the mic out of such obvious questions and have fun with it. The Santa Clause got two write ins to the first, and the second...well, results ranged from "Politely ask them not to do that again" to killing rampages and shopping networks :lol:

Lets hope they continue the upward trend in the next ep!
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mreen on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:18 pm

I have to say, they are off to a great start with this ep.

Nathan's gone over the edge, and he's taken the worst of family with him, the best he puts in a drugged haze to some island ... Alcatraz? Or more likely, since he's grabbing non-US citizens and US citizens alike without cause, he's found a new use for Guantanamo Bay <g>

It had a good beginning, everything from a nice turn to see everyone struggling to keep a low profile, to Sylar unexpectedly not killing the man who hurt him the most (well, the way the scene played you could see it coming, but it was a strong possibility that the guy would be dead before that part <g>).

One gets the idea from "Mr Gray"'s house that he is a taxidermist - possibly feeding his killing urge on small animals, to prevent him from going after people. Who knows, right?

HRG's face at seeing Claire was great - I wonder if he even knew she had been grabbed and tagged, and reluctantly let loose by Nathan (Nathan was quite threatening in his quiet remark telling her to stop protesting - "Don't make me change my mind.") None of them knew she was on board at the end - but HRG turned quite pale when he realized what she'd seen.

HRG will continue to work for Nathan of course - this is what he does - but if Claire plays her cards right, she could turn him into a double agent for the resistance.

Interesting choice on the plane, all Nathan's nearest and dearest, family and friends, exlovers and partners. Makes you wonder who the mystery girl that was swept out of the plane was? What will happen to his kids when they start showing abilities too? And we know those brothers will, just waiting to reenact Nathan and Peter dynamics in the next generation, if Heidi doesnt save them. Which as they keep Heidi from facing the truth about anything, and keep phasing her out of the story as soon as she steps in, seems highly unlikely. Grandmamma will soon have her hooks into them, perhaps a story starting by the end of this season? A hint? Or will it wait for year 4 for even that much?

Madame Petrelli is in her element, doing what she always does, kidnap and control, with designs on greater powers to come. She considers Peter safely kept out of the way - I still think she actually cares for him the most, even if she has no belief in his worth outside of garnering affection - Nathan she loves a bit less but considers almost an ideal son, except when he wont go along with her plans, and Claire she cares for slightly less, but still hopes to mold into a someone useful to her plans. (Of course she's called both sons a disappointment without lying, but to her, a disappointment is someone that doesnt play into her power games.) I think she might try to move Claire out of the way ...but if the prison is good enough for Peter, she may retain that as an option for Claire.

So for her, and HRG, the company isn't really gone, it's just gone government. Yes, the OWI (Organization Without Initials) has gone and gotten initialized. And if that should crash and burn, well, they'll be there to pick up the pieces and try again in the private sector.

I wonder what they call themselves - something Xmen-y, like Wolf-hounds? Human Protection Pack? :mrgreen: National Boyscout Association? I was always suspicious of that organization, looks like I was right. :twisted: They have several planes, Denmothers, carrying these people around - keeping them faceless and drugged so that no one regards them as human on any level.

The not so subtle allegory between the government treatment of anyone different as dangerous, and what they are doing to the characters - showing that it doesnt matter if you side with a government that treats everyone as a threat - they'll mow you down whether you were on their side or not.

And of course - it has to end with a plane crash, one that has half the character in it, or surely watching. Mohinder trying to save Peter, that last shot just like the first shot of the first episode of season 1 ... it's something else. A signal that they have to start all over if they are going to make a difference ...and will Claire keep going or go goth? (I know, I hate that storyline, but they clearly aren't done with it. I can only hope it dies a quick death)

Matt and Daphne are... I hate to say doomed, but ... just how long is she going to last like this? In Peter's last future she'd joined in with the government to help round up Peter and his 'terrorists' - it will be the same, somehow, if she doesnt get killed. But she just strikes me as one dandelion puff away from being blown out of the story...how long till she buys it I dont know.

The obvious solution to keep her going a while - she teams up with Ando to save Hiro and Matt. (I loved that last bit with the Ando cycle btw- he could keep the helmet on and his identity secret for a while. He may not think that far ahead - but he is one hero that's not on any list, he was always just Hiro's buddy.) Tho I think their best stories take place in New York, it might be fun to see them all in Hong Kong, taking on some mystery there, where Hiro is, tho he doesnt enjoy it, a mover and shaker that inherited a powerful business from his dad. And a sister who's smart enough to run it and keep it profitable. Her powderpuff brain is the perfect size to deal with Ando and Hiro, and still stay alive. Ando is actually the smartist of the bunch (ye, smarter than Matt too, even if not exactly a genius), tho Hiro will always figure out the solution first&last - he lives in the comic books, and they are what guides the story.

Still- they have to save Peter's girl, stranded in January 2008 (which hasnt happened yet- they are in May-June of 2007 according their timeline) and take care of a number of other things. Matt's story may bring him in contact with his exwife and the baby - if Matt can keep it secret that he's possibly the real father- and none of that was touched on yet.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby sleeper on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:02 pm

For once, I got a great deal of satifaction out of Sylar taking apart the "goon squad". It just shows you that Sylar will alway survive somehow someway. I am about at the end of the rope with Peter. He's the dumbest "good" superhero that I know.(Matt isn't smart, but he at least isn't naive). Give your brother a hug dummy... didn't learn nuthing from the experience with Dad.
Claire.. when she makes her mind up she goes right at it.
You know Hiro will get his powers back.... but when? Ando is just irritated at Hiro and doesn't want to be a puppet. I can see this leading to superhero friends turning into enemies really quick. HRG is back at what he is good at (capturing supers, and he does know how to do it). The wild card is Claire. Will she turn him to the "good" side? I wonder if the Ice Queen will go after Nathan.. sure she will.

I wonder what Nathan and Mama Petrilli's plans for the supers are. They must have a greater purpose than just to hold them in a cell for the normal humans protection. Are they going to brainwash them and make them into soldiers like Daddy Petrilli had originally planned?

So Matt is imaging the African. Wonder how he was able to implant his power into Matt? Or is it somebody manipuliating him?

I do agree with you Mreen, Ando is the smartest of the goodguys.... which isn't saying much. :wink:
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Mreen on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Well - I wouldnt say Ando is the smartist of all the good guys - I just meant among the particularly dumb lot we have Matt and Daphne, and then Hiro and Ando...but Ando seems smart among them because he's just about average intelligence. He makes dumb mistakes, but he sees it pretty clearly after looking it over, and sees the others mistakes clearly before anyone else does <g> - Peter is probably on par with him, but doesnt use the noggin he has.

(Yes, I'll grant you it was completely bonehead to hug Nathan after the hug his father gave him...but he knew it would be the last time he ever hugged Nathan when he did it, he wasnt blind to Nathan's goal - just how swift he'd move on his own brother. Peter's sentimental enough to risk that at the end ...Nathan's only sentimental to mutter "Don't hurt him." - and he really loves Peter, in a way that he barely allows himself to feel for his daughter Claire. -His kids and Heidi are safe for now just because he hasnt thought about the powers the children possess.)

Mohinder - not the brightest philosopher - tho he once was :( holding the whole series in his workings of trying to equate evolution with God's hand - at least wasnt caught as easily as the rest. He had to be betrayed too, because he was good enough to avoid traps that worked on everyone else. I'm hoping that he's going on an upswing now - he started out so smart in season 1 and the first few eps of season 2. By the latter eps of season 2, not so bright, and this continued so far this year. Maybe his brain is washed and refreshed from the last injection and will start working now.

It would be nice to have a good guy who is smart ... Peter thinks with his heart, but is aware of how Nathan works.. he only wins because his heart is able to swing others around - even Sylar didnt want to kill him - I mean, before he and Peter spent a day as brothers, he'd have killed Peter just for the fun of it, but now, he secretly likes the guy a little.

Hiro isnt really as dumb as he seems - I mean, I believe him when he says he was always last in his class - Matt probably was last in his class too -(Daphne probably went to special ed) but Hiro is unrelentingly, unrepressively naaive - and he will inflict it on anyone. Ando can put up with it, Nathan was once swayed by it, but no one thinks of Hiro as smart. Not even Hiro. Yet he sees, in a way, straight into the writers heart - that life is the comic books, and all he has to do is remain true to the ideals he learned there <g> to be a hero in his own heart. So he will win, somehow , some way, even tho it should be impossible. Because he knows the path everything must follow in the end.

I wonder - with his sister running this multi-million dollar company for him - if she'd fund a rescue operation and create a company of her own, just to keep her brother safe? They should really bring her back and run with something like that. Maybe next year.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mreen on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:48 am

Sylar has a mini-me! Sylar has a mini-me! :lol:

I knew Sylar would end up taking junior in after that chuckle about pacemakers <g> And what could be more fun than finding Dad with a son by his side? A multi-generalional serial killer (tho apparently they left Mom alive). Sylar is ...not quite a father figure to the boy ...more like 'the Fonz' to him -<g> the ultimate in cool futures. Following after him, begging to be taken along "I didn't kill you. That's a big deal for me"...it was a hoot.
(Now granted, the kid killed the soldier ...but the soldiers are hardly good guys, and you know right after he took care of Sylar, he'd have gone for the kid next. Its how the kid found out about pacemakers that was the scary bit to speculate.)

Peter actually didnt do anything really dumb over the course of the episode. I don't know quite what to make of that. I know I just did a post of how he leads with heart even tho there is perfectly good (hardly used) brain in there..but normally in every ep he makes that wrong move with his heart that brings the blow that everyone else could have told him was coming. This time when Tracy and Nathan started talking and trucks of bad guys appeared, he came forward and held the gun on Nathan..it was the one move that would have gotten him out of there, short of flying off and leaving Tracy no chance to justify herself.

Tracy got played. Well... the games she plays, it was always a factor. She's still going to be a part of the show - like Nathan she knows no boundries in the power games, but she'll find a way to play again.

It was kind of funny that the whole ep was Nathan explaining himself to mommy. I dont think anyone was surprised by who it was at the end. No one else (besides Heidi, but he never explained Claire to her that we saw) gets to hear of Claire and Peter by first name- maybe HRG sometimes, but he was there and wouldnt need to be explained to. Certainly not the President. That left mommy.

Watching Madame Petrelli hand it to him at the end was nice, tho of course, from her end it's all about how he's playing into his power games instead of hers. Beyond that, she's all good. Trying to woo him back into doing this same thing in the private sector, with her precious company is her long term goal. Having him hire idiots known for their burn the villagers policy is all to her benefit.

And Daphne got her dandelion puff brain blown. Well, she was never meant to last. Tho since she had teamed up with Ando, who was sort of her only shot at staying alive, I thought she might have been saved by Claire running over and giving Daphne Claire's blood. Matt could have kept the illusion that she was dead to give them cover.

Sadly her chance at life, her slightly less dim boyfriend, hung around the spot she got shot in without whipping out the picture and saying "You get shot here, so dont stand over there." Then again, speed for brain probably would have stood stock still and said "What? What are you saying?" :roll:

Matt is mad. He intends to stay mad for a while ...already had the shooter take out his friends before his boss shot him down ... he'd be the ideal person to take out whats-his-name-psycho that Nathan works with, but I'm not sure if what's-his-name-psycho is more HRG's evil twin. HRG's been set up to play as if he's going to take Nathan's game down from the inside, while staying on his good side since neither of them can stand whats-his-name-psycho ..he's still Madame Petrelli's boy at heart, HRG. He's there till Nathan realizes that his soldier boys wont work and returns to the company to run in it fine family clandestine tradition.
HRG's been bribed by all sides to keep Claire safe by working with them, and he will - but if Claire wasnt there, he'd be doing the same job anyway.

Tho why they are telling the mom the lies now, makes no sense. She's got a head full of common sense and the ability to deal with things, leaving her out in the open to be grabbed or conned because no one told of the danger is one of those "Just how much suspension of disbelief do you expect us to be buying?" moments. I expected Claire to turn to her mom in that last conversation and say "Just how much of that crap that Dad and I give you do you believe?"

Little weird that she didnt. Claire’s main job is to keep HRG from joining the Nazi - I mean Nathan - party full time, and Mom is a powerful ally in that goal. Claire's typically at least smart enough to trust her mom to listen to what's right over her dad. … this lack of Mom-daughter teaming him is flabbergasting.

Lyle got one good shot in so far this season, pinning Ellie down with water- hopefully we’ll see him do more before the season ends. It’s time for him to have a wee bit more in the story - either joining the enemy party, mabye just blowing up at the family for constantly ruining his life for Claire, or blowing up at HRG for spending no time with either of them, and being a bad guy on top. Maybe he’ll save Mom from Psycho-Soldier’s goons. Or get shot -just a wound.

Prophet guy - did we ever get a name? His powers are like Isaac’s, but he’s also a bit like the first one we saw, the man who built the building Isaac lived in. (His name we had, but I'm terrible about names. Starts with B?) Perhaps he started out as a dreamer like him, before the pictures started. He’s using his dream ability to dream about the future with Matt, so that Matt connects to his astral self in the future. So we get the pictures. Essentially drawn by the astral figure from the past. I get the sense that Matt is going to pass the powers on to someone else, and go back to the way he was. He’s sort of a rut kind of guy. His anger at Daphne’s death will cause him to break some trust with the Prophet rules, of which I’m sure there are many that somehow we never heard before ..it could go back to Peter in the end. Peter’s the kind of guy that could hang on to that power without dying, so it would be a peaceful transfer.

Mohinder was smart, reasonable, and even sort of nice the whole ep. It’s like we’re getting him back from season one, with some strength and a bit of harder edge. That could work, I could deal with that. Certainly nicer than the alternately gullible and greedy torturer, eagerly working his science for dreadfully murky powers that be, no matter what the cost.

Hiro’s going to have to save someone from him tho. Perhaps that will get him his powers back. Ando’s still under the radar, so the two of them have the chance to continue as always, saving the world and looking good doing so. :mrgreen: .. Well, keeping the audience cheering for them anyway <g>
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby sleeper on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Sylar and the boy remind me of the relationship that the Emperor and Darth Vader have in Star Wars.

Tracy = only in it for her self..hope she gets killed off. I wish her sister (Clone?) was still around. I liked her

Matt finally figuring out how to use his powers is refreshing. He is one of the most powerful supers, he just hasn't realized it yet. And will he ever realize it? I don't think so.

Peter only being able to use one power at a time is kind of disappointing, but using Nathan's power was a stroke of genius. Where is Claude Rains when you need him? If he could absorb Matt's power, then he could really do somethings... but I don't know if he is that smart.

I thought that was an interesting scene where Ando figured out that he still has to kill Hiro, so Hiro couldn't be dead yet. #-o

So at the end we have the Magnificent Five (idiotic five?) vs. Nathan and the Nazis, with Mama Petrilli waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces.
Last edited by sleeper on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby sleeper on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:08 pm

There must be something wrong with me, because I'm actually rooting for Sylar this season. Will Sylar "help" the Magnificent Five? It will be interesting to find out.
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Mreen on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:19 am

Heh- somehow it's easier to root for a serial killer when he's killing nazi-like soldiers :D
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Firecracker on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:35 am

sleeper wrote:There must be something wrong with me, because I'm actually rooting for Sylar this season.

He! Me too. But then I love Dexter....

sleeper wrote:
Will Sylar "help" the Magnificent Five? It will be interesting to find out.

That will be a very interesting development.
Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shows