Dr Horrible Web Blog SingALong

Talk about any show under the sun, genre or not.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Dr Horrible Web Blog SingALong

Postby Mreen on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:10 am

Written by some quick witted comedians, and produced by Joss Wedon, this 3 part comedy/tragedy about starcrossed lovers, ambitions of evil, and egos of heroic proportions. This should please any viewer craving wit, humor, anyone whose favorite episode of Firefly was the singing Janestown ballad one, and who craves answers to questions like "What would Doogie Howser be doing 15yrs after his internship?" :mrgreen:

Tongue in cheek, much in tone like that Buffy ep "Once More With Feeling", this was something I really enjoyed. It was broadcast free for a brief while, and now is sold by itunes in the USA. *note edit below -still free on hulu.com- Not sure where you can get it elsewhere around the world, but surely they are going to try and sell it to the rest of the planet somehow, since the world wide attention during the free period crashed the servers and cause some necessary upgrades <g>

Dr Horrible, up and coming in the world of evil genius (he hopes) broadcasts his video web-blogs to the world. The blogs follow his thoughts and adventures, and the viewer gets to see the outside world: his hopes to make it to the big leagues of evildom, to some day be like his hero Bad Horse (current leader of the evil geniuses of the world), we see his roomie/henchman Moist,plus there's the girl of his dreams -quietly saintlike girl he hopes to impress, and maybe even talk to - and his actual battles with his arch enemy, Captain Hammer (or as Doc Horrible :evil: likes to refer to him "corporate tool").

If you havent checked it out, I strongly urge you to do so, you wont regret it!
Last edited by Mreen on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Re: Dr Horrible Web Blog SingALong

Postby Mreen on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:09 pm

I just spotted it on hulu.com as well, so it's free! :mrgreen:
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Re: Dr Horrible Web Blog SingALong

Postby Mreen on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:04 pm

Now I know nobody's clicked on this thread, bcs there's far too many Firefly fans here for this not to be jumping with replies from all those seeing what actor does this and that in the show! I know how much you'd be giggling and gasping with laughter if you saw it :lol:

A pity there is no "Neon sign" style for a thread, bcs tho I noticed the show from buzz in other countries, it's easiest to get in the US and they're marketing it here the least!

Ah well, when someday all the rest of you see it, you'll know why I had tried to push it when it was new. :mrgreen:
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Return to Other Shows