Offical US Dr Who S3 Thread SPOILERS

Talk about any show under the sun, genre or not.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby Ancient_Einstein on Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:49 pm

Me too. Also keep an eye out for the Sarah Jane Adventures premiering in the US on the SciFi Channel April 11. Could be fun.
Ancient_Einstein
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Ancient_Einstein on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:29 pm

Anybody know if they'll be showing that Web cast bit between the Season 3 finale and The Voyage of the Damned special?
Ancient_Einstein
Nebari Snurcher

Postby sleeper on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:28 pm

I was reading somemore about why Scifi put out the money for Dr. Who and I guess because of the Writers Strike there were no other good scifi shows out there in production except Dr. Who and its spin offs.

AE, is the web cast bit you mention, about the Peter Davidson reunion? I think it was only done for charity and not apart of the series. (Although a real episode with PD involved would be great and if they could get TB involved..... well that would be orgasmic... :oops: )
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Firecracker on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:55 pm

sleeper wrote:AE, is the web cast bit you mention, about the Peter Davidson reunion? I think it was only done for charity and not apart of the series. (Although a real episode with PD involved would be great and if they could get TB involved..... well that would be orgasmic... :oops: )

It was for Charity - but I think it was written very carefully so that it would be considered canon. You can watch it on Youtube:

Time Crash - Doctor Who Children in Need Special 2007

There is also a Time Crash - Behind the Scenes that is very entertaining to watch.

Have fun!
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Ancient_Einstein on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Thanks. I love multi Doctor stories.
Ancient_Einstein
Nebari Snurcher

Previous

Return to Other Shows