New Doctor Who S2 in US Spoilers

Talk about any show under the sun, genre or not.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby Mreen on Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:11 am

Heavens, season 3 doesnt even begin till March at best, and it wont air in the states till next fall - I cant possibly worry about another doctor that may or may not be around next year .. besides, I'm quite looking forward to see what else David comes up with!
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby sleeper on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:03 pm

I finally got to see "The last of the Timelords" which, of course, any episode that has the Master is good. So if the Master is still alive, there has to be other Timelords around. (Rani?) We know that the Doctor left Ramona in N space, so you would think that she would be still around.

I like the companion Jones, wished she could of stayed, but having to be a freedom fighter for a year and being with the Doctor isn't always the safest thing (see Adric) I can see why she left. And it looks like she could be in other episodes.

I really like the 10th Doctor and hope he sticks around for a couple of years.
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Season 3

Postby Mreen on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:11 pm

Yeah, season 3 was interesting <g>

I enjoyed it.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby KaraS on Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:07 pm

I was less than bowled over by Last Of The Timelords. The bit with the Doctor being this tiny shrunken being and being rejuvinated when everybody thought about him at once was silly.

Clap if you believe in faires might have worked in Peter Pan but I was expecting something a little more mature from Dr Who.
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Emeraldcity on Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:48 am

KaraS wrote:I was less than bowled over by Last Of The Timelords. The bit with the Doctor being this tiny shrunken being and being rejuvinated when everybody thought about him at once was silly.

Clap if you believe in faires might have worked in Peter Pan but I was expecting something a little more mature from Dr Who.

Maybe.......but it was nice to find out who Captain Jack really is ;) ;) ;)
www.peachtreeservices.net

The shopping cart is now up and running. Come see what the cast does in their off times, www.peachtreeservices.net/shop
Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby Firecracker on Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:17 pm

sleeper wrote:I finally got to see "The last of the Timelords" which, of course, any episode that has the Master is good.

I agree. The opening of that episode with John Simm manically singing "I Can't Decide" by the Scissor Sisters. I think that is my favourite Doctor Who scene ever. It was terrific. :)

I like the companion Jones, wished she could of stayed, but having to be a freedom fighter for a year and being with the Doctor isn't always the safest thing (see Adric) I can see why she left. And it looks like she could be in other episodes.

I definitely think she is not gone. :)

I really like the 10th Doctor and hope he sticks around for a couple of years.

It took me a while to warm to David Tennant (still carrying a torch for Christopher Eccelston . Get it? Torch? Torchwood? *sigh* Never mind.) but the Tenth Doctor is not one I want to lose
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Mreen on Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:22 pm

We should split this off into season 3 spoilers... and set up one for season 4 while we're at it, as something for that season is to air in a month, to warm us up for the Christmas Special.
Plus that way we can discuss 3 without spoilers for 4 :P
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Re: New Doctor Who S2 in US Spoilers

Postby frenchkissing on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:16 am

Doctor who is a good drama. have you seen Farscape 1-4 seasons box set? it is also a sci-fi style drama.
frenchkissing
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Previous

Return to Other Shows