Official sG-1 for aussies Thread

Talk about any show under the sun, genre or not.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Official sG-1 for aussies Thread

Postby lovingfarscape on Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:08 am

sorry if this has been asked, so head me in the right direction if it has, but when will season 9 be showed in australia?? on paid tv or not paid tv can ne one tell me?
thanks heaps

Mod Edit: I hereby now declare this as the official thread for Aussies to discuss SG-1, since it's more than likely they will be behind the US once S9 starts airing here in the States. US FANS - DO NOT post spoilers in this thread! Respect your fellow fans, DO NOT spoil the show for them!

Thank you, SunKrux
this lavishly produced space adventure quickly established itself as the most irreverent, unpredictable, sexy, intelligent, and exciting sci-fi show on TV.Ben Browder and Claudia Black have incredible chemistry
lovingfarscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby JessicaRabbit on Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:54 am

working on assumption here but season 8 recently finished on channel 7 and atlantis is on now
I figure that season 9 will coem back when it is ready to be shown and after 7 have finished season 1 of atlantis
JessicaRabbit
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby john_aeryn_fanatic on Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:08 am

I was a little angry with Channel seven because they missed prometheous unbound, so i hope they do decide to finish season eight off, because at th moment only Atlantis is on.. i look on the tv guide every week to see if its on.. sadly not yet.. :( so hopefully when they finish 8 they can start 9.. but u know what aussie channels are like.....

j_a_f
ImageImage
john_aeryn_fanatic
Nebari Snurcher

Postby AustrALIEN on Sun May 15, 2005 12:02 pm

I was recently watching Season 2 of SG1 on DVD and was a little disheartened..........why....well to put it frankly.........I spotted something which made me realise that tiers in Moya........to be exact the shape of them are VERY similar as the hallways that the Tok'ra make in Stargate.........

Compare these two images...........The stargate address you will need to select "Episodes", "Season 2" then click"Next Episode" 11 times till you come to "The Tok'ra, Part 2", then on the top image.
http://www.farscapeworld.com/gallery/10101/10101-054.jpg
http://www.mgm.com/stargate/stargatelb.html
AustrALIEN
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby lovingfarscape on Tue May 17, 2005 8:54 am

sorry but the stargate link doesnt come up with a pic can u show us what u mean again thanks, yeh i found alot of stuff liek farscape like the guns on the leg what straps, it really pees me off cos it have gone for 9 season and farscape got 4
this lavishly produced space adventure quickly established itself as the most irreverent, unpredictable, sexy, intelligent, and exciting sci-fi show on TV.Ben Browder and Claudia Black have incredible chemistry
lovingfarscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby AustrALIEN on Tue May 17, 2005 9:49 am

lovingfarscape wrote:sorry but the stargate link doesnt come up with a pic can u show us what u mean again thanks,

Did you follow my instructions.......I don't think you did.......

The Instructions are:
For The stargate address you will need to select "Episodes", "Season 2" then click"Next Episode" 11 times till you come to "The Tok'ra, Part 2", then on the top image.
AustrALIEN
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby lovingfarscape on Thu May 19, 2005 9:11 am

ohh sorry it must of been to many times i must of got lost sorry thanks ne way
lovingfarscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby BrentBarrett on Thu May 19, 2005 7:08 pm

The John and Aeryn Site
http://www.johnaeryn.com

BrentBarrett
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby lovingfarscape on Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:01 am

thanks i got it, sorry about that.

Well has ne one heard news on stargate s9 for aussie??
I've been trying to ring channel 7 but i can never get in, im stilling trying tho.
lovingfarscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby lovingfarscape on Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:46 am

hey everyone
i sent a email to channel seven about 3 weeks ago and i also rang them, and no, nothing i haven't even got "thanks for your email" i was told i keep sending it i'll get something back, so hopefully it will work.
keep everyone posted.
thanks
lovingfarscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby AustrALIEN on Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:45 am

I've just head some possible good news if it is correct.........

Channel 7 are planning on showwing Prometheus Unbound by the end of the Month..........once the Cricket (boring) is finnished and Atlantis has returned to our screens..........

Heres hoping.........wishing.......praying.......
AustrALIEN
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby john_aeryn_fanatic on Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:02 am

hey AustrAlien.. thanks for the news..

Im gonna check every tv guide for Prometheus Unbound.. they screened it at Ozscape.. but i kept on leaving to go to the autograph room.. hehe

j_a_f
ImageImage
john_aeryn_fanatic
Nebari Snurcher

Postby lovingfarscape on Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:10 pm

hey i live in carberra and i get prime not seven do u think this is the same for me
lovingfarscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby lovingfarscape on Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:43 am

i just checked my program guide and found that stargate atlanic is back on YAY :lol: this meaning that soon they will either show sg-1 season 9 after it has finished, lets hope so and cross our fingers
lovingfarscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Mreen on Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:08 pm

Well I hope you get it soon! Its got some of the best lines, with Rodney saying everything someone might, but wouldnt say :)
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Next

Return to Other Shows