The best kiss between John and Aeryn

Discussions relating Farscape's many episodes.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

The best kiss between John and Aeryn

Postby Mad on Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:48 am

A question for the shippers and not : Which it has been in the series the better kiss between John and Aeryn ???... :o

For me the kiss in the final scene of the episode Look at the Princess p.3, the scene of the compatibility, wonderful.....

You say yours...

MAD of love....farscape.
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby AERYNSUN on Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:52 am

Well, for me the best kiss Betrween John and Aeryn is at the end of the episode Season of Death, after Aeryn is brought back to life and they stand before the two cryochambers.

And if I'm allowed to pint out another one, I would choose the morning kiss in Relativity.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Prismite on Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:05 pm

I think i'd vote the one at the end of Bad Timing. Imagine the passion ivolved in something you both know will be you last action alive!
Prismite
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby AERYNSUN on Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:11 pm

I complñetely agree with you. It was the most passionate kiss on Farscape between John and Aeryn.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

TWICE SHY

Postby bwilli18 on Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:23 pm

I'm the hetero male shipper; one who has never liked romace in fiction. Thus, my opinion is the hard earned kind and should carry more weight. :wink:

The kiss at the end of Twice Shy is my favorite. The relief was palpable and they had gone through so much to get to that point. They had both distrusted the other and felt betrayed or at least let down. That was the moment where they both let their guard down and gave in to the other completely.

Of course in classic FarScape fashion, the relief lasted about 4 seconds....

Thank the Goddess for Starburst 4.3!

Long live FarScape!
bwilli18
Luxan Warrior

Postby AERYNSUN on Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:34 pm

In this case relief lasted only one epside and because in one Scorpious wasn't there and in the next one was Grayza and Akhna who were there to screw up these relief moments.

There are lots of good romance moments between them. It's hard to chose only one. I think that we all, at least, agree with all the ones that everybody is pointing out.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mad on Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:19 am

I agree with you, aerynsun. It is hard to chose only one scene, a only kiss is little...

Us have scene been many wonderful scenes,as an example like that one of hairs, beginnig look at the princess part 1, or the scene final of Infinite possibilite part 1,where it has been the longer and gotten passionate kiss , filmed in different angles-shot.. :o , etcetera.....

One love story never banal and with two actors from the great alchemy,rare to find itself on tv and cinema....

When there are these requirement , this magic ,not is need of being or not being shippers... :o

As it has said Bwilli 18: Long live Farscape...

MAD of love
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby SunSoldier on Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:17 pm

Ok, i haven't seen this one yet: My fave kiss was their first one. trapped in the flax, their last desperate attempt to live, to feel...it was great. but somehow i haven't heard that one as a lot of people's favorites. i guess we all have our preferences...
"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." --Lucy Lawless, Starlog - Savage Sword of Xena
SunSoldier
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Mad on Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:42 pm

As far as season one , i would not forget the kiss about a human reaction, under the noise of the rain , for me perhaps better than the flax , but as you say everyone has its preferences...

MAD of love...farscape.
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby AERYNSUN on Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:46 pm

Another one cold be, well, to me the most emorional kiss I've seen in Farscape is the kiss that Aeryn gave to a dying John in Infinite Possibilities part 2 on Talyn, just before he dies.

And also the kiss before Jack removes Harvey from John's head. I liked these two kisses too. There was a lot of feeling and emotion in those kisses.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby littlejamie on Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:20 am

I happen to love the one at the end of "Twice Shy" no more lies.

"Bad Timing" they turn into crystals holding eachother and with a kiss. Truly together.

I also happen to and love the kiss between them after Little D is born in PKW.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Mad on Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:33 am

Between in best absolute i would remember two IMPORTANT kisses...

The romantic kiss to the end of the more romantic episode of the series, Green eyed monster.......

and the kiss more suffered from the episode more suffered of the series, towards the end of Dog with two bones , the goodbye of aeryn....

Two different kisses in two different moments....

MAD of love...farscape
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby AERYNSUN on Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:54 am

In infinite possibilites Part one, on Talyn while there were going to the transport pod on the passage way and they have that conversation about going to eart, wormoholes, and John telling her that if he finds his way home whe will go with him.

I saw Aeryn very worried about that.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mad on Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:50 am

Yeah , this is one of my preferred scenes , and then there wonderful the full look of love of Aeryn/Black , remember one similar look also in the miniseries ....???

MAD of love....farscape
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby AERYNSUN on Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:39 pm

I think you are referring to the Ehen John ask her to kiss him when fighting with the two devils.

I loved that scene and the way Aeryn looks at him.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Next

Return to Episodes