Sexiest moment in Farscape

Discussions relating Farscape's many episodes.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Aeryn & Scorpius...

Postby PCK3 on Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:41 am

I never realy sat and thought about such a topic...
However a few points. Farscape has such a rich source of everything to make it wonderful, and one of those elements is clearly the sex appeal. You have an over enthusiastic Chiana, relationships out the yin-yang, and best of all mixbreeding?
Rygel: Has a nice kiss with Aeryn in LATP part 1. Can't stand to see Zahn naked. Gets a little diserved "action" in 'Fractures' and o yeah his tribute to Hannable in WGFA.
Chiana: WERE GONA NEED A BIGGER POST!!
Relationships out the wazzoo.
Aeryn was so disciplened and military that the little things drove ya nuts. The tongue thing she did in WGFA, and all the steamy scenes with her and John. My favorite, as far as Aeryn and John, would have to be the entire JQ. Aeryn with that wig... The line, "So can I help you find some place to sheathe that sword?" The reaction after the kiss, were Stark says something like kiss is a metaphore for showing her a real good time. The raise of her eyebrows and that smile. And even after John knows she is not the princess he seeks she says, "We can still have a realy good time." showing her beatiful smile in the truest form.
Scorpius: I... do not loose!
PCK3
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Aeryn & Scorpius...

Postby PCK3 on Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:42 am

Of course all the comments on Aeryn and John, Dargo and Chiana but what about my boy Scorpius?
With all those personal nurses?! Peacekeeper Barbie?
NO my favorites would have to be between him and Natira. When you see Natira, who by the way alien or not looked good, screaming/smiling and then Scorpius "moving" and with his hand raped around her throat. His tounge on her... stinger and then his cooling rod pops out-fast. I loved every scene with him and Sikozu. Scorpius still had that "rough" appeal. Hands around the throat, and that kiss at the end of WSS. The way Sikozu positioned herself on his lap, the finger licking, and then the chain around the throat. Hhmmmm. I like the Peacekeeper Wars Part 2. Scorpius is talking to Sikozu and he lower her sleeves. Nobody forgets the final scenes with Sikozu and Scorpius, right before he tells her he knows she is a spy. However the alltime best Scorpius sex appeal moment is during WSS part 2, Akna is torturing Scorpius and she is all touchy feely and the comments hit the fan. But the killer is when Scorpius does that cobra his with his tongue.
Scorpius: I... do not loose!
PCK3
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: Aeryn & Scorpius...

Postby nebari@heart on Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:31 pm

PCK3 wrote:Of course all the comments on Aeryn and John, Dargo and Chiana but what about my boy Scorpius?
With all those personal nurses?! Peacekeeper Barbie?
NO my favorites would have to be between him and Natira.

oooh, get those two together, and it's ALL goin on. i love the way scorpy growls, it's like really rough with those two :twisted: . and the way natira's claw thingys on her head come up when she's horny - and her wierd little obsession with eyes...

i'm thinkin the sexiest, though, would have to be the crichton-rygel/logan kiss in WGFA....just kidding. :wink:

not exactly strictly a "sexy" moment, but i just think it's rather revealing how in WGFA when JC is talking to zhaan/psychatrist about aeryn/'DR. fairchild, he starts carressing the cushion, almost absent mindedly - d'yu think he meant to do that, or am i just reading into it too far?

in mind the baby, there's some rather tense moments between aeryn and crais...

hell, i'd just suffice to say ALL of it - there's too much to go into. - all the john/aeryn smooches, def :kiss:
nebari@heart
Delvian Pa'u

Postby iwtv on Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:13 am

Hmm, the scene from The Flax was definitely hot, probably 'cause it was one of those last-thing-to-do-before-we-die kindof things; fast and furious! I also liked the little ditty between John and Chiana against his module...cute gif of that, by the way!
Anarchistic runaway!!
iwtv
Delvian Pa'u

Postby nebari@heart on Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:27 pm

iwtv wrote: I also liked the little ditty between John and Chiana against his module...cute gif of that, by the way!

yeh - you could tell john was enjoying that! tuh! men! :wink:
nebari@heart
Delvian Pa'u

Postby scifi-woman on Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:42 am

iwtv wrote:Hmm, the scene from The Flax was definitely hot, probably 'cause it was one of those last-thing-to-do-before-we-die kindof things; fast and furious! I also liked the little ditty between John and Chiana against his module...cute gif of that, by the way!

I have the Starburst editions and on the commentary for "Nerve" I believe remembering that Ben and Claudia referred to this scene in The Flax and referred to it as "emergency sex" -- :D
scifi-woman
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Arenzera on Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:10 am

goblin wrote:We see LOTS of D'Argo and Chiana by comparison and I've often wondered why the producers/writers/directors made that choice.

goblin

I haven't seen season 4 or PKW but there's wasn't too much of D'Argo and Chiana in season 2. Probably because sex to Aeryn and John is special, whereas for D'Argo and Chiana, that was more for the pleasure... except for D'Argo's case.

This is just random thoughts as I haven't thought about it much... perhaps I'm thinking about it too deeply?

Kiel :-)
Arenzera
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sandworm on Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:23 am

I don't think it is possible to think about Farscape too deeply....

I agree there was a lot of D/Chi in season 2, but I feel they needed it. If you know what I mean. Until then, D was still really bad about his wife, but he seemed to recover when he sorted his feelings for chiana out.

just a thought
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby cat on Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:27 pm

ok ALL of meltdown :D , the beginning of relativity, hmm, errr, latp in the shuttle. oh god what else too many to think of. sadly I am gonna stop watching scape for a bit and tryin not to think of it as its making me feel lonely, sob and craving to find my john out there whoever he may be so I gotta stop before I get depressed
Aeryn "I hope you meant what you said in the neural cluster, I did."
John "AERYN"

John "Your mother was right."
Aeryn "Your mothers always right."
John "Get used to that."
cat
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sandworm on Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:10 am

good luck to you. :lol:
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby cat on Wed May 18, 2005 4:51 pm

who was I kidding, can never stop watching its my comfort :lol:

akon singing lonely, I'm so lonely lalala
Aeryn "I hope you meant what you said in the neural cluster, I did."
John "AERYN"

John "Your mother was right."
Aeryn "Your mothers always right."
John "Get used to that."
cat
Delvian Pa'u

SONS AND LOVERS

Postby cambridge on Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:15 pm

Aeryn unzips her top. SUNS and LOVERS
Last edited by cambridge on Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
cambridge
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

sexiest moments on farscape

Postby AERYNSUN on Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:37 pm

To, the sexiest moment is an episode, MELTDOWN, and also the beginning of LOOK AT THE PRICESS trilogy, A KISS IS BUT A KIIS in John's Module.

Of course the first one I said is with Talyn-John

Maybe there are other sexiest moments, but I will have to review the whole 4 seasons to pick up more.

For now, to me, These are the ones.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Sexiest Moments

Postby vatechgrl on Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:21 pm

I think the sexiest moments between John and Aeryn have been put together very well in a vid I saw on this website, http://www.birgitsvids.com/ called Feelin' Love.

You guys and gals should check it out. I think it was very well done. I have seen a lot of vids and this was the sexiest one I have seen so far.

:D
vatechgrl
vatechgrl
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

LOOKS GOOD

Postby cambridge on Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:04 pm

that looks good.
cambridge
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

PreviousNext

Return to Episodes