Sexiest moment in Farscape

Discussions relating Farscape's many episodes.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Educated

Postby Philip2372 on Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:09 pm

Cattivo wrote:There's probably better ones than this, but the first that came to mind for me is when Chiana was grinding Crichton at the beginning of LATP.

I completly agree....this is actually what my theisis was based upon.
Philip2372
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby littlejamie on Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:23 am

For me it's the opening scenes of "Relativity" when they're in bed together. Aeryn isn't freaking out she moves in closer and into the kiss. Also in "Unrealized Realities" when they are both thinking about eachother, then you see that scene between them where he's kissing her forehead then her neck while she's smiling, then them kissing. Along with when John pulls her closer to him after she says yes to his marriage proposal at the end of "bad Timing". Not really a sexy moment but also the dance in the elevator, or when he tells her that she is dangerous when they test to see if the bomb is working. Can't forget beginning and the ending of the Princess trilogy, the ending of "Twice Shy", "The Flax", and of course "Meltdown".
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby WhedonFanUk on Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:53 am

I think Chiana one of the Sxy's things to come out of Farscape ....
WhedonFanUk
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby CaptainCrais on Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm

Oh Baby! Scratch and Sniff all the way.

Drinks at the bar, 25 Crendars...

Chiana and Jool dancing for customers. 50 crendars.

Introducing a few new hotties to the table and another round of drinks. 25 Crendars.

Getting Rolled by Said Chicks waking up in a Department Store Window with a hangover wearing Womens undergarments.... Priceless..
One who battles monsters should take care that they themselves do not become monsters. When you gaze into an Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you.-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Time"-"'s Up"-"Time"-"Flys"-Time"-"Bandits"-Time"-"Wounds all heals"-"Time"-"Rosemary and"-Time"-"'s Up!" <Blast> <Freeze> "Time..." "Either stop pointing guns at people or get a bigger gun!" -Einstein and John on the Iceberg, Episode "Unrealized Reality"
CaptainCrais
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby ScarranHalfBreed on Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:41 pm

When Norantgi masturbated against the washing machine. I had a stiffy
ScarranHalfBreed
Luxan Warrior

SHB the Buzz killer!

Postby bwilli18 on Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:46 pm

ScarranHalfBreed wrote:When Norantgi masturbated against the washing machine. I had a stiffy

I loved reading this list. I was casually browsing through with no plans to post because I didn't have anything to add... and then this buzz kill! ARGH!

:wink:

Actually, it was kind of funny. :wink:

But, now that I'm posting, let me reiterate, what a great show. These reminiscences bring that home to me again.

It's hard for me to pin down a particular moment. I agree with pretty much all of the posts thus far. Though it's not a single moment, I liked the mood of sexual tension through most of season 4. Particularly, John found Aeryn sexy when she was trying to learn English. John had to take his anti-love potion nasal spray in A Prefect Murder because Aeryn said she got a "bad bribe." I found that quite sexy. Though John didn't hear it, I loved it when she was saying "wormhole" at the beginning of Unrealized Reality. There was longing there, but is was also quite sexy and flirty. Aeryn's deep desire for John made the moment when they resolved the tension at the end of the episode with the mojo eating spider (I can't believe I forgot the name of the ep.) such a rush. I'm going with that moment as the sexiest--when they acknowledge their feelings and kiss.
bwilli18
Luxan Warrior

Postby sleeper on Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:29 pm

Face it, CB is just plain HOT in anything she does. :twisted:
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby bwilli18 on Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:38 pm

sleeper wrote:Face it, CB is just plain HOT in anything she does. :twisted:

Hell, yeah! :)

In that vein, I'm just curious if I'm the only one that got a little, uh, shall we say light-headed, when she carefully enunciated, "Worm. Hole." in the opening scene in UR.

(If there were emoticons for for "shiver" or "growwwl" that's what I would insert at this point.)

I'm going to rent Steel Angel Kuryami (sp?) just to hear that alto voice.

Is it just me or has she gotten better looking every year?
bwilli18
Luxan Warrior

Postby ScarranHalfBreed on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:45 pm

Actually, the sexiest moment for me was - bizarrely - when Crichton and Aeryn walk down the corridors of the Shadow Despository during the bank raid. They both looked incredibly cool in their Matrix-style get-up.

Also, when we stumble across Chiana and D'Argo in the Princess Trilogy. It was probably the first - and last - time I saw anything quite so graphic at 7pm. That was the moment when I realised that you shouldn't expect the expected with this show.
ScarranHalfBreed
Luxan Warrior

Postby Ehraeyn on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:19 pm

So, I haven't been able to watch all that much, since I didn't see anything until it was on in re'runs on UPN, then UPN closed, so now I have to get them from the library, but besides Aeryn being my favorite female character ever besides Kitiara, yeah. I think the sexiest moment I've seen so far was when (warning, I have a weird definition of sexy and I can't remember which episodes these were) Aeryn hadn't known John very long, and beat him in like three seconds at that one thingy (also, I'm low on caffine). I really just like how she threw him to the ground, and stalked off. Yeah, we need more characters like her. I mean, yeah Arwen and Eowen are cool, but not that cool. Not even Bellatrix is that cool. Kit is, but that has nothing to do with Farscape. Yeah, I don't know when that was, cause I was trying to make spaghetti during that episode (it was also the first one I ever saw), and that's all I remember from it. Shameful.

~Ehraeyn
"You cannot kill me! You cannot rip out the heart that is no longer beating!"
Ehraeyn
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Firecracker on Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:16 am

Ehraeyn wrote:So, I haven't been able to watch all that much, since I didn't see anything until it was on in re'runs on UPN, then UPN closed, so now I have to get them from the library, but besides Aeryn being my favorite female character ever besides Kitiara, yeah. I think the sexiest moment I've seen so far was when (warning, I have a weird definition of sexy and I can't remember which episodes these were) Aeryn hadn't known John very long, and beat him in like three seconds at that one thingy (also, I'm low on caffine). I really just like how she threw him to the ground, and stalked off. Yeah, we need more characters like her. I mean, yeah Arwen and Eowen are cool, but not that cool. Not even Bellatrix is that cool. Kit is, but that has nothing to do with Farscape. Yeah, I don't know when that was, cause I was trying to make spaghetti during that episode (it was also the first one I ever saw), and that's all I remember from it. Shameful.

~Ehraeyn

Tavleks!
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby pushka on Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:40 pm

I'm going to have to go for the last few eps of season 3 when Crais meets his former lover again. Sad when you know she's got to interest in him, good when he gets his own back!!!

But there is something strangely sexy about Crais, I admit. :mrgreen:
Pushka the Cannon - Cannonade strikes again!
pushka
Luxan Warrior

Postby Ancient_Einstein on Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:04 pm

I like the scene in Peacekeeper Wars when John re-impregnates Aeryn before they escape the Decimator. The look they shared was pretty sexy. And the kiss.

The kisses at the beginning and end of look at the Princess were classics, and I loved the opening scene Relativiy, but for me the one that takes the prize is John and Aeryn's kiss at the end of Season of Death. They just had that irresistable pull thing going.
Ancient_Einstein
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Chocolate on Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:07 pm

God, so many!!!

Well, obviously Meltdown, The Flax, the beginning and ending of LATP trilogy, the duct scene in Suns and Lovers, many Chiana and John moments, but my favourite moments would have to be the subtler ones, such as:

In Twice Shy, John and Aeryn - "You do not scare me, Missy!"

In Dog With Two Bones -
Aeryn (in a wedding dress): "It doesn't work."
Jonh: "Ohh, yes it does... Just not for the wedding"
"You wear this, and somebody's gonna marry you"

In Green Eyed Monster -
John: "Fine! Screw the dranet!"
Aeryn: "You really don't know what a dranet is, do you?"
John: "What's a dranet?"

The beginning of Mental As Anything, John and Aeryn sitting in Pilot's Den...

Chiana and D'argo in LATP, when D'argo rescues her from the acid ("How Batman was THAT!")

And, of course, one of my all time favourite characters...
Pwyntheth Aewyn in John Quixote - "Well, I'm not the Pwyntheth you theek, but we can thtill have a weally good time!"
"It is pointless to lie to your God as I am All-Knowing as well as All-Beautiful." - Vala Mal-Doran
Chocolate
Luxan Warrior

Postby Vye King on Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:57 pm

Aeryn in Kansas

I have always found abs on a woman sexy, and when she walked out in that little midriff outfit, well I had to watch it a second time so I could notice everything else!
Ozscape 2 9th and 10th June 2007
https://ssllocked.com/~events/index.php ... &Itemid=72
Everybodys crazy, it's just how much.
Proudly a few levels above the norm.
Vye King
Luxan Warrior

Previous

Return to Episodes