Sexiest moment in Farscape

Discussions relating Farscape's many episodes.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Sexiest moment in Farscape

Postby goblin on Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:37 pm

Okay, we've talked about the funniest, the saddest...but how about your nods for the sexiest Farscape moment.

Here are my picks --

The opening scene of Kiss the Princess...the kiss Aeryn gives Crichton in the module....ooo, la la

The 'in your pants' bit at the end of Out of Their Minds

Any time Aeryn bites her bottom lip.

goblin

MOD EDIT - SunKrux: This is now a sticky. What does that mean? It means if another thread is started that is in any way similar to this one it will be LOCKED. :D
"She gives me a woody."

~ from "Thank God, it's Friday...Again"
goblin
Luxan Warrior

Postby blueaeryn on Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:57 pm

One of my all-time sexiest moments has to be the opening to Infinite Possiblities Pt. 1. The opening with John lying on Aeryn's hip while they are talking is not only sweet and endearing but so sexy. I love the banter between them and then he leands down and moves her briefs slightly and kisses her hip. It is like WOW.

I thought of that moment when John says "What you have to ask yourself is how I know you've got a birthmark on the sweet spot of your hip," in Unrealized Reality. Though it wasn't Moya John doing the kissing, it was Talyn John, I think the John in UR remembered every moment of his encounter with Aeryn in AHR.

I also love, love, love, the opening scene in Relativity. The clothes thrown across the floor, a sign of the passion, and how Aeryn is sleeping next to him. A ver significant and sexy moment since we know her tendency to hop right up after making love. Oh, and when John begins to kiss her and she turns into the kiss.

BA
Shooting Makes Me Feel Better

blueaeryn
Luxan Warrior

Postby goblin on Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:56 pm

blueaeryn wrote:I also love, love, love, the opening scene in Relativity. The clothes thrown across the floor, a sign of the passion, and how Aeryn is sleeping next to him. A ver significant and sexy moment since we know her tendency to hop right up after making love. Oh, and when John begins to kiss her and she turns into the kiss.

BA

That is a great, great scene and is, if I'm not mistaken, the ONLY scene in the entire series (haven't seen the miniseries though) in which we see Crichton and Aeryn IN bed. We know they've *been* in bed in AHR, but we only see the before and after. We see LOTS of D'Argo and Chiana by comparison and I've often wondered why the producers/writers/directors made that choice.

goblin
"She gives me a woody."

~ from "Thank God, it's Friday...Again"
goblin
Luxan Warrior

Postby blueaeryn on Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:22 pm

Cause they wanted us to WANT it bad. Always tease with the leads and you want more.

BA
Shooting Makes Me Feel Better

blueaeryn
Luxan Warrior

Postby fishboy on Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:57 pm

I really like the part in Suns and Lovers, where Chriton and Aeryn are in the duct trying to get to the kids, and Aeryn unzipps her vest. I found that to be very sexy.
fishboy
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Cattivo on Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:49 pm

There's probably better ones than this, but the first that came to mind for me is when Chiana was grinding Crichton at the beginning of LATP. Used to have a gif of that as my avatar:

"Fast with the body, slow with the soul..."
Cattivo
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Winona on Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:50 pm

blueaeryn wrote:Cause they wanted us to WANT it bad. Always tease with the leads and you want more.

BA

Exactly.. I actually think that seeing Chi and D 'full on' makes me have no interest, there is nothing new to happen in it. The John and Aeryn carrot the writers put before us definitely makes me yearn for more more more

My fav is all the little stolen moments when nothing actually happens but the tension between them is high. Even when they are just standing close together or look across at each other for approval or support even that does it for me!
But I guess the most sexually tense moment would be in Melt Down were Aeryn and John are fixing a hodga-what-sit and he keeps saying 'are you nearly finished' and she keeps saying 'almost' and then they end up against the wall of Talyn :roll: :D[/i]
"the 'right thing' starts at the beginning of the day... not after you have been caught" - John Crichton to Rygel - Family Ties S1.22
Winona
Nebari Snurcher

Postby motz7d on Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:39 am

blueaeryn wrote:...the opening to Infinite Possiblities Pt. 1. The opening with John lying on Aeryn's hip while they are talking is not only sweet and endearing but so sexy. I love the banter between them and then he leands down and moves her briefs slightly and kisses her hip. It is like WOW.

I also love, love, love, the opening scene in Relativity. The clothes thrown across the floor, a sign of the passion, and how Aeryn is sleeping next to him. A ver significant and sexy moment since we know her tendency to hop right up after making love. Oh, and when John begins to kiss her and she turns into the kiss.

BA

Yeah, those are some of the best moments. I also like that scene in the ducts where Aeryn and John are talking about sex and she kind of leans back into him as if to tell him that she's ready for it right now.

I like how the show combines the "steamy" stuff in there with all of the wonderfully "deep" moments between J&A. I'm sure there's a thread (I've probably posted in it already) about the serious moments between the two, and I bet it is ridiculously long.
Image Image Image Image Image
motz7d
Nebari Snurcher

Postby CactusWoman on Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:14 am

All great choices so far. I don't think I could pick just one but the scene mentioned earlier when they're effected by the mist and they can't wait another second, THAT may be up there.

I'm just gratefull the show is sexy at all. I've been a Sci Fi fan a long time and I find in general it's treated rather asexually, like we've all evolvled out of sexual behavior. They are all so 'vanilla' by comparison on this count.

My favorite thing about the show is its darkness its daring and its sexiness.

Although I just flashed on the scene with Grayza on the cliff, that was pretty hot too.....SEE !? Sex is all over the show! lol :)
FARSCAPE VIRTUAL SEASON 5 IS HERE!!!
The war may be over, but the story continues...
http://www.Freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
CactusWoman
Nebari Snurcher

Postby scapecadet on Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:40 pm

They have many sexy moments, but for sheer raunchiness, I would have to go for the duct scene, where John climbs up behind Aeryn, pulls her to him and caresses her cleavage - that is just sooooo sexy.
Also the implied sexy in WSS trilogy, when they are discussing whether the bomb works and John comes up close to Aeryn, smells her hair and the bomb starts ticking furiously and he says ' it works, you are a dangerous woman' (or something like that)

JC to Akhna: "It's a question of balls.. the ball is in his court!"

Claudia: Quit. Prompting.Me.Woman!? WOMAN!!??
scapecadet
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby mouser on Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:21 pm

The one thing that always got me and it's not exactly sexy in a sexual way. Just in terms of character sexy. In the premiere Crichton looking at Aeryn and asking/saying "Erp?"
That totally sold me on the Crichton character. So cute. So hot.
mouser
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby nebari@heart on Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:54 pm

mouser wrote:The one thing that always got me and it's not exactly sexy in a sexual way. Just in terms of character sexy. In the premiere Crichton looking at Aeryn and asking/saying "Erp?"
That totally sold me on the Crichton character. So cute. So hot.

that's the cutest!! i love all that stuff with their first meeting - like how even in the first ep they try to escape together, and their little "married couple" exchanges. one sexy moment,i LOVE IS In the flax, that is just SOO straight in there. it's like when under that pressure, you cling to your deepest most hidden desires, so even this early, they both yearn for each other. also frelling hilarious how they can't get their suits off quick enough
nebari@heart
Delvian Pa'u

Postby datsdewody on Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:05 pm

nebari@heart wrote: one sexy moment,i LOVE IS In the flax, that is just SOO straight in there. it's like when under that pressure, you cling to your deepest most hidden desires, so even this early, they both yearn for each other. also frelling hilarious how they can't get their suits off quick enough

Oh yeah! "Is somebody docking?!"

I think big D knew EXACTLY what was going on lol :lol:
datsdewody
Delvian Pa'u

Re: Sexiest moment in Farscape

Postby scaperfan on Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:51 pm

goblin wrote:The opening scene of Kiss the Princess...the kiss Aeryn gives Crichton in the module....ooo, la la

:) ooh yeah...and how she breaks it off, and the whole banter between them as they argue about why she put Zhaan's oils in her hair..."I will _not_ be a slave to your hormones!"..."Hey, I was lips, you were tongue!"... :D

And I definitely agree with you all about the opening scene of Relativity...*fans face* whoo, is it hot in here? :wink:
I also found it interesting that it's the one and only time we see Aeryn and John actually in bed...never had a moment with her and Moya-John, did we? :( *sigh* ah well..there's always Season 5.... 8)
Mal: "It ain't all buttons and charts little Albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin' is? Well I suppose you do, since you already know what I'm about to say."
River: "I do, but I like to hear you say it."
Mal: "Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she ain't keepin' up just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her up when she ought to fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens, makes her home."
River: "Storm's getting worse."
Mal: "We'll pass through it soon enough."
scaperfan
Kalish Resistance

Re: Sexiest moment in Farscape

Postby Emram on Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:37 pm

scaperfan wrote:...never had a moment with her and Moya-John, did we?

I feel that the writers made a distinction between the two - season 3 - Aeryn and TJ - was always quite light-hearted, a real "love in the sun" kind of relationship.

Whereas season 4 - Aeryn and MJ - while they didn't love each other any more, was a much darker season, and the tone of the relationship between the two was more serious to reflect that different mood.
"Emram's Taxidermy, you snuff 'em, we stuff 'em!"
Emram
Hynerian Dominar

Next

Return to Episodes