Farscape Moment that always makes you laugh out loud

Discussions relating Farscape's many episodes.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby littlejamie on Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:54 am

One moment that always gets me is in "A CLockwork Nebari" when Crichton says "Bitchin' man" followed by Rygel "Bitchin'". There are many others but that one stands out for me, that whole ep is full of funny stuff.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby AERYNSUN on Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:42 pm

In OUT OF THEIR MINDSm when John is in Aeryn's body and discovers hers breast. Or When Rygel is in Johns body and wants to go to the toilett and Aeryn/John shows him how to do it.. Wel,, Out of their minds the part of Moya with the bodies exanged, was funny, mainly the John/Aeryn/Rygel part.

Yeah, somebody said Won't get Fooled again, D'Argo playin snob, yes, it is one of the funniest Farscape Moments.

Rygel in Coup By Clam when a guard is going to see the doctor and Rygel appers dress like a doctor and John tells him what was he doing and his answer was Im Operating. (or something like that)

Avewbnging Angel, each tome that cartoon D'Argo drwas a wormhole in a stone or mountain for John to carsh and John flies into it.

Well, that's it, by now.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby littlejamie on Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:48 am

Another one for me that always gets me that I remembered today is from "Beware Of Dog". It's when Dargo pulls Rygel's face into his chest after the Vorc has peed on him so Rygel could have a good whiff at it after he comments to him how he smells funny. I also happen to agree with all of the ones in "Out Of Their Minds" being hilarious.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Cognitive on Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:48 pm

Might sound stupid, but the first time Rygel farts is really funny. D'argo starts talking with a high pitched voice, and John Crichton is freaking out on the situation: (high pitched voice) "you fart helium?!?!"
His face alone is hilarious.

That's in the first episode of Farscape.
Cognitive
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby SunKrux on Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:40 pm

Cognitive wrote:Might sound stupid, but the first time Rygel farts is really funny. D'argo starts talking with a high pitched voice, and John Crichton is freaking out on the situation: (high pitched voice) "you fart helium?!?!"
His face alone is hilarious.

That's in the first episode of Farscape.

Not stupid at all! I love that scene. :D Welcome Cognitive! :D

I love the scene (is it Kansas or Terra Firma? can't remember) when Rygel gets high on sugar! :lol:

I also love when JohninAeryn from Out of Their Minds does the shimmy move. :lol:

Rygel peeing fire in Thank God it's Friday, Again it a riot. :lol: Don't try that at home kids! ;)
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Mandi on Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:48 am

Was laughing reading everyones favourites and just had to ad the Through the looking glass moment at the end when JC and Chi and Rygel are in the pilot den and Rygel goes "shall I disrobe and make it memorable" I laughed so hard I nearly spilt my drink with that one.
Mandi
Luxan Warrior

Postby littlejamie on Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:11 am

Yeah I have to agree Mandi. That moment is always hilarious, of course every moment with them in that episode is funny.
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby desert fox on Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:29 pm

2x07 "Home on Remains" , Crichton was being chased by some kind of monster in mines. When he saw Rygel , in desperation he leaped up and grabbed his covering chair. Rygel yells him to let it go because the chair wouldn't handle both of them. Crichton refuses. Rygel bit Crichton and Cricton bit him back :D Soo funny of course right after "Out of their minds" and "Crackers don't matter"
desert fox
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Ancient_Einstein on Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:02 pm

A favorite of mine is when John does his superhero pose in Crackers Don't Matter and Aeryn "We are going to die."

Another great moment from that episode was when John called Aeryn flat-butted and she tilted her head to look at her butt.

Then a little later when she said: "When I'm old and fat." She stops and looks down at herself. "When I'm old. "

Those and John in Aeryn's body having talk Rygel in John's body through peeing. "Can you give me a hand with this" "Oh my god"

Rygel/John zipps up "Ouch."

John/Aeryn winces "Put it away and be careful sparky."
Ancient_Einstein
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Matt on Wed May 17, 2006 10:01 pm

Thebit that always cracks me up is in series one, i can't remember the name of the episode but its when crichton has his future flashes, his talking to zhaan and Aeryn walks in, John tells Aeryn everything he nows about the scorvion and zhaan explains about his futur flashes, I always crack up when Aeryn says 'Future flashes, he can barely work in the present', or something like that, but that makes me laugh everytime!
Matt
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby littlejamie on Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:50 pm

Same for me Matt.
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Dog With Two Bones on Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:16 pm

the entire episdoe "John Quixote" was an absolute belter :lol:
Dog With Two Bones
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby CaptainCrais on Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:03 pm

Throne for a loss when Rygel gives Moyas Control crystal back to aeryn and Says he washed it. or atleast... he thinks he did.

Claudia's stop in midstride, though her back is to the camera you can almost see a cringe in her face that wants to kill the frog, though not visable.
One who battles monsters should take care that they themselves do not become monsters. When you gaze into an Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you.-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Time"-"'s Up"-"Time"-"Flys"-Time"-"Bandits"-Time"-"Wounds all heals"-"Time"-"Rosemary and"-Time"-"'s Up!" <Blast> <Freeze> "Time..." "Either stop pointing guns at people or get a bigger gun!" -Einstein and John on the Iceberg, Episode "Unrealized Reality"
CaptainCrais
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby sleeper on Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:53 pm

tourniquet wrote:Hot to katratzi
JOHN: Because I... am an American.  And what does an American want?  Democracy?  Capitalism!  I want to sell out and settle down.  For one day only, it's a blue light special on aisle three.  My wormhole technology... and... a free set of steak knives for all the tea in China and anything you can imagine to pay me.

It was hilarous to see the look of the faces of the Scarrans and Peacekeepers when JC was standing on top of the table talking to them.
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Prismite on Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:50 pm

Haha, for me it has to be the FLAX.

a) During that episode you have D'Argo with his face in total awe/disgust as he breaks in on the dying shuttle finding Chricton and Aeryn almost in the act.

b) Afterwards the scene between him (D'Argo) and Staanz is hilarious. He was so dumbstruck he couldn't even talk. Hahahaha, Priceless.

~P~
Prismite
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

PreviousNext

Return to Episodes