Farscape Moment that always makes you laugh out loud

Discussions relating Farscape's many episodes.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

So many!

Postby Chocolate on Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:43 am

I love this thread, so many fond memories... This is my first post here, and I think it's going to be a long one 8) ...

From Bad Timing - Harvey and John dressed as huge Easter bunnies wrestling on the grass, and Harvey is talking about faith,
"Either you believe, in which case, bunnies are unneccesary, or you don't, in which case, chocolate?"

From LATP, I think it was the second one, John says to Ro-Na "You do NOT get the toaster!"

From I Shrink Therefore I Am -
John (fiddling around with a huge gun): "I'm going wabbit huntin'"
Scorpius: "You can't take them all at once."
John: "How dumb do you think I am? I'll take 'em down one by one, the 'die hard' way."

From John Quixote - Pwyntheth Aewyn after John kisses her and nothing happens: "well, I'm not the pwintheth you theek but we can thtill have a weally good time" and than her smile just cracks me up...
And Elevator John: "That's a nice sword you've got. You should give it a name. How 'bout Cameron? Or Uma?..." "day after day, up down, up down. Just once, I'd like to go sideways... not that I plan on doing this forever. I've got plans, I'm studying to be an astronaut."

In Through The Looking Glass, when John meets Aeryn in the blue dimension and he tries to ask her if she's seen Rygel without words, and he pulls a face to mimic Rygel's and makes a gesture with his hands to show how he moves...

From Into The Lion's Den - John to scorpius: "Why are you bitchin' at me like we're married, Scorpy-Sue?"

From Green Eyed Monster, Stark and Rygel in the pod - Rygel: "Mother always said I would die of incompetence, I finally know what she meant."
And of course, Stark: "Electromagnetic candy!"

From Crackers Don't Matter - Aeryn, after firing at John:"Next time you'll be a crouton, Crichton!"

From LGM 1, John and Scorpius on the floor when Scorpius wants John to replace his cooling rod -
Scorpius:"Insert it! Insert the rod! Insert the rod, John!"
John: "You're really not my type"
And later when he's singing...

There are so many more, this could go on for days, so I'll just stop now...
"It is pointless to lie to your God as I am All-Knowing as well as All-Beautiful." - Vala Mal-Doran
Chocolate
Luxan Warrior

Postby pushka on Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:35 pm

When Rigel is in John's body and he can't work out how to pee and John has to explain it to him:

"Point it like a gun"

cracks me up!

When Zhann strips off to captured Tavlek soldier! The look on his face is amazing!!!

And on of the episode's where Pilot gets high, that's funny!
Pushka the Cannon - Cannonade strikes again!
pushka
Luxan Warrior

Thank you John

Postby bwilli18 on Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:08 pm

I join the chorus for Scorpius's "Thank you John" in "I Shrink..." WP's delivery is one of the best timed comic lines I've ever heard.
bwilli18
Luxan Warrior

Postby Lora on Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:13 pm

Oh... I could go on and on about it! It's my very first post and I think I'll bore you sensless with my endless babbling. There just so many MANY that make me bust laughing :D

There's "Crackers don't matter" when John strikes the hero pose, that part just about kills me every time I see it. The part when he starts singing the ice-cream song is also SO funny! Well, let's just say the whole episode is just HILARIOUS!!! :lol:

D'Argo trying to come on to John in Won't Get Fooled Again, and let us not forget the freeky band :lol:

Revenging Angel, when Scorpy turns Looney Toons :lol: From that same episode, I know it's gonna sound a little morbid, the funeral part is SOOO funny. What's written on the headstone and then Harvey's words for his departing soul are just touching :lol:

Oh... well, as I said. I just can go on and on for endles cycles to come

:wink:
Lora
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

oh man

Postby *Erin_Sun* on Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:52 pm

In "We're So Screwed-Hot to Katratzi"

When John and Aeryn walk into the torture chamber, and John walks up to Ahkna, looks at her and says, "I like your hat," (then gets the heat probe)
I just thought that was hilarious.

"Constellation of Doubt" they are showing footage of the krew on Earth, and that officer they met in "Kansas", Monroe, comes up again all freaked out,
"We get fat, we can't move, they defeat us," he says, "It's that easy to take over our world!"

That's one way to get an eating disorder eh? ahaha. oh man.
*Erin_Sun*
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby JackBauer on Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:31 pm

Im rewatching the series again and so far my favorite laugh out loud moments have been in Crackers, Crichton's out of controlness is hilarious.

John "Did you send the Dont Shoot were pathetic message yet?"

Theres a scene in a season 3 episode where John comes on the veiw screen with the greeting of "Attention morons"

Oh thats a classic, I still use that at work to this day.
JackBauer
Delvian Pa'u

Previous

Return to Episodes