Farscape the Comic coming in November

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Farscape the Comic coming in November

Postby Anarky on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Hello everyone,

Long time no see! When I read the following news today, I had to dig deep in my favourites to bring it to you... Anyways, maybe you know already, maybe you don't, but there's an official date attached to the Farscape Comic now. And you can already order it with all its variant covers and everything!

Read the entire news article!
Anarky
Luxan Warrior

Farscape going to comics

Postby frenchkissing on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:10 am

Add another television show to the list of those heading to the comic-book afterlife. The Jim Henson company has just made a deal with BOOM! Studios to create several four-issue series adapted from Farscape 1-4 box set DVD. The series of books will take advantage of webisodes that will be featured on SciFi.com, created by Rockne S. O'Brannon, the original series creator.
I know at least a few people who are huge fans of Farscape 1-4 box set DVD. It's one of those shows that, I have to admit, I never even attempted to watch. At first glance, I didn't like the idea of crazy-looking aliens and thought it would just be too, I dunno, silly to get into. I know -- this coming from a guy who thinks Buffy is one of the greatest shows ever. Now that the show is gone and sci-fi fans still speak longingly about the series, I keep thinking I need to get the Farscape 1-4 box set DVD (all four seasons are, incidentally, already available). Might make a cool Retro Squad series here someday, no?
frenchkissing
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Return to Future Farscape