Farscape movie

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Would you like to see done with the farscape movie

that is based on events after pkws
82%
based on pasted farscape
17%

Total votes : 23

Farscape movie

Postby lovingfarscape on Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:13 am

This is just to see what the majority of scapers would like too see happen with a farscape movie.
thanks guys
this lavishly produced space adventure quickly established itself as the most irreverent, unpredictable, sexy, intelligent, and exciting sci-fi show on TV.Ben Browder and Claudia Black have incredible chemistry
lovingfarscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Dog With Two Bones on Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:43 pm

id like to see one based on past farcsape as i want to see Dargo!
Dog With Two Bones
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby pushka on Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:23 pm

I decided to go for past Farscape; mainly because future ones would possibly be really soppy with Aeryn, John and the baby, etc. I hate soppy stuff! :mrgreen:

What I'd love to see is what happened with Moya and the crew before John came. They only touched briefly on some stuff in The Way We Weren't and I'd love to see a film or something about how the Peacekeepers captured the crew. They could go into more about the project with Talyn, too.

And Crais would be back!
Pushka the Cannon - Cannonade strikes again!
pushka
Luxan Warrior

Postby Mad on Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:31 pm

No, I do not believe that sequel pk wars will be soppy.....

MAD of love........farscape
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Farscape: The Next Generation?

Postby Anysia on Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:42 am

Why not a future Farscape? There are at least 2 offspring of Crichton, possibly 3.

Grayza isn't so forgiving that she wouldn't raise a child to hate all things Crichton, even if the child she was having wasnt' his.
Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with their experience.
Anysia
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby AERYNSUN on Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:05 am

I'd like to see future farscape. New vad guys, rescue old ones, to see if D'Argo is really alivem the possible Allegiance between Grucnsclick and Sikozu, how is life going to the new Sun-Chricton family..., and Scorpius, this time him chasing Grayza and being chased by Scarrans..

EWell, I better let some ideas for other people because soemtimes my imagination could be "alittle dangerous", specially a saturday morning!!
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mad on Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:45 pm

I agree, of it we have already spoken in an other post...

The miniseries has not been at all conclusive, farscape has much still to say, too many is still the suspended points!!!
DK had still material for others seasons three....

The film on the big screen would be a great thing, would catch up the great public(audience) as farscape it deserves.... even the first than one possible trilogy.

MAD of love......farscape.
Mad
Delvian Pa'u

Postby pushka on Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:15 pm

Looking at it, I think it was a real shame that the Peacekeeper wars was not shown on the cinema as a full film. I think it would have done well and it certainly made a decent film in its own right.

It would have looked fantastic on the big screen too!
Pushka the Cannon - Cannonade strikes again!
pushka
Luxan Warrior

Postby Sikozu® on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:54 pm

It would be really great if we could see the life of the main characters before the farscape module accident and after pkws :D But not from the begining to the end more like butterfly effect :D ...mixed (:
relative translation from bulgarian:
The man or rather the creature that looked like human slowly creeped out of the mud, developed limbs and fingers. He rised and looked toward the stars. He was seeing them for the first time but already knew that one day they will belong to him.
Sikozu®
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Return to Future Farscape