A slight blunder in regards to Rygel's temporary pregnancy

This forum is specifically to discuss anything to do with the story of the mini-series. <b>This forum contains SPOILERS!</b>

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

A slight blunder in regards to Rygel's temporary pregnancy

Postby Whitestar on Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:23 pm

After seeing the PKW numerous times, I've noticed a slight plot hole in regards to Rygel carrying little D'argo. In the beginning of the movie, he found all the parts of John and Aeryn, as well as little D'argo. But when it was time to reassemble them, little D'argo's pieces all happened to be convienently inside Rygel's stomach! Why he wasn't in the chamber with his parents prior to reassembly is beyond me. A small blunder on the writers part, but it was still fun to see Rygel temporarily pregnant with little D'argo just the same.

Whitestar
Last edited by Whitestar on Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whitestar
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby littlejamie on Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:47 am

It made it interesting. I loved it. Besides it gave him a large part to do in the mini. Along with he showed some kindness. Worrying about the child about he was born too.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby darkdreams on Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:49 pm

I like the fact that rygel cried after the babay was transfered that was so cute. heh heh
darkdreams
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby littlejamie on Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:16 pm

I know seeing him all emotional was cute.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Return to The Peacekeeper Wars