Ah...that wonderful time of the year

Scooby Scapers chat

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

Postby RagnarRB on Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:04 pm

Everyone stretched out a finger at those famous words.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Emram on Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:10 pm

Emram held back the eager hordes by the simple expedient of standing in front of them and stretching out his arms.

"Guys," he said, "Sandworm's gone to a lotof trouble to get these, and wrap them so well - think how he's going to feel if they all get opened before the big day, ey? (One for the Candians, there!) Surely you can wait a couple of weeks? And I'm sure that some of you would make better use of your time by getting your Christmas shopping sorted out." He cast a stern gaze of the other Scoobs, and several downcast eyes and blushing faces met his eye.

"Now," he said. "Where's that hot chocolate?" He turned, and took the proffered mug from Kara. "Excellent," he said, taking a sip. He reached into a pocket, and pulled out a small hip flask. "A little tot of something, Rag?" he asked the viking. "Obviously, just to ward off the cold," he added, winking at Kara, who looked at him with an amused expression on her face.
"Emram's Taxidermy, you snuff 'em, we stuff 'em!"
Emram
Hynerian Dominar

Postby RagnarRB on Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:42 pm

Perhaps Emram was right....

....sides, they could always run them thru the x-ray machine later!

Ragnar accepts the proffered drink, all the while wondering if they needed to make the base of the tree wider. That was quite a pile sandworm brought.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Emram on Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:37 pm

Emram looked at the base of the tree, wondering if all of the presents were going to fit. Sandworm alone had brought a fair amount, and some of the presents he had got weren't exactly on the small side...

Oh, well, this was the Scooby mansion, so it would all be OK in the end.
Emram
Hynerian Dominar

I'll bring my presents down later

Postby KaraS on Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:48 pm

"I'll bring my presents down later." Kara said. "They're all still unwrapped in my closet. And just don't you be getting any ideas Ragnar! The presents WILL be a suprise on Christmas!"

Everyone laughed.

"Actually, I still have some shopping to do. Would anybody like to join me in a shopping trip? I want to hit the Promanade on DS9 and a couple of Comerce Planets."
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby chryse on Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:21 am

"Sure Kara, I'd love to join you. I've still got a few hard-to-shop-for people on my list." said Chryse. "I've already got yours, so I don't have to worry about hiding it from you on the trip." she added with a wide smile.

"Alright, Chryse" Kara answered. "Anyone else?" asked Kara.
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Yes.

Postby Kayde on Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:29 am

"I need to get a few more things, myself, so I'll come along too", Kay said, finishing the rest of her mug of chocolate.

"I just love Christmas!" she said with a smile.

One of Kays shelties, trotted into the room. It was Loki, the smallest one. He had on a red and green jingle coller. And he actually looked embarrassed. His tale still wagged when he saw Kay though. And he looked with interest at the gaily wrapped packages under the tree. He came up to Ragnar and as big as the viking was, Loki wasn't afraid of him. laid down across his feet and looked up at him with a wag of his tail. Emram decided that this may be a good time to lecture Loki and the other pets on the importance of not going near the Christmas tree or presents.
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Emram on Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:32 pm

Emram began to talk quietly to Loki, looking him straight in the eye, repeating that he was not to go under the tree.

He paused, and looked up at the others.

"I'm about done with present shopping," he said, "but there's a few bits I would like, and a couple of presents I've yet to get, so I'll tag along as well."
Emram
Hynerian Dominar

Postby RagnarRB on Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:26 pm

Ragnar watched Emram stare down the little dog, not really sure who was winning when it dawned on him that Kitten had been awful quiet lately...and absent from sight!
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

OK, lets go!

Postby KaraS on Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:50 pm

"OK, let's go." Kara said. "Where do you want to start? DS9 or one of the commerce planets? Or perhaps the Zocolo on B5? Some other shopping venue?"
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Emram on Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:25 pm

"I don't really mind," Emram said. "As long as I can take Kitty along with me."

"Kitty?" Kara's brow wrinkled in confusion. "Who's Kitty?"

Emram held up his rifle.

"This," he said, "is Kitty. And I get uncomfortable if I leave her behind. I like to know where she is, you know?" He looked around at the various Scoobs who were lining up to go on the shopping trip. "How are we going to get there, anyway?"
Emram
Hynerian Dominar

Postby chryse on Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:09 am

"Let's start at the Zocalo on B5, they have great bargains and haggling is always fun," said Chryse.

"There should be some sort of transportation around here," said Kay. "I could have sworn I saw something in one of the rooms."
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby RagnarRB on Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:40 am

Ragnar patted his belly in a satisfied mood. "Well Y'all have a good time shopping . I think I'll just stay here and keep an eye on the presents...I mean finish some decorating."

Smiling amicably he opened another box.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Emram on Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:43 pm

Emram pulled a communication device from his pocket.

"What's that?" Chryse asked.

"Well," Emram said. "If you've ever seen Aliens, you know what the sulaco looks like, right?" Chryse nodded. "And you know what a dropship looks like, right?" Nod again. "Well, this will call a dropship from the Agamemnon, which is up there - " he pointed towards the ceiling - "and we can then go wherever we want in the Agamemnon. Unless anyone has a simpler way to travel?"
Emram
Hynerian Dominar

B5 it is.

Postby KaraS on Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:44 pm

"Ok, B5 it is." Kara said. "We can use this handy remote control to channel surf over there. Everybody hold hands."

Emran, Kay and Chryse grabbed hands and Chryse grabbed ahold of Kara while Kara worked the remote control.

"Ragnar, if anybody wants to join us just send them over." Kara said.

Then she pushed the button and the world changed around them to the great space station Babylon 5. None of the people around them seemed to have noticed their arrival.

The Zocalo was bustling with humans and aliens of all kinds. Many of the shops around them, the ones owned by humans at least, sported some kind of Christmas decforation. Kara chose a shop with an artificial wreath in the window and went inside. She looked around.

"Hm, should I get the anatomically acurate Londo Molari action figure or the John Sheridan teddy bear?" she wondered.
KaraS

KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

PreviousNext

Return to Scooby Chat