Not a shop but a fan-site !

Let us know about anything (especially problems) to do with the site and forums.

Moderator: Dani Moure

Not a shop but a fan-site !

Postby Nikolay on Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:14 pm

Hi everyone . I just wanna say that I'm ticked of these people who are pretending they are in shop . Is this site or a trade office or what . The new posts are nothing but a suggestions of buying that , buying this . I'm sucked of this! :evil: I'm not one of the owners of the site , I don't have anything related with it either ( just exept being a FS fan ) But I'm a fan of FarScape not of a supermarket or whatever

I said what I needed to say . For these who're posting this posts , Don't become angry :!:
John:"You wanna see it"
Scorpius:"Yes"
John:"Say please..."
Scorpius:"please"
John:"pretty please"
Scorpius:"pretty please"
John:"With a cherry on top"
Scorpius:"With a cherry on top"
John:"Happy birthday! "
Nikolay
Luxan Warrior

Postby 2Bones on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:55 pm

Let them get angry. Their solicitations are not welcome! Just ignore them, don't engage their hyperlinks, and eventually they'll go away.
2Bones
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby SunKrux on Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:36 pm

Please do not respond to the SPAM/JUNK MAIL posts (or start any new ones complaining about them). I'm trying my best to delete them and ban the members and their IP addresses, but as it is right now, I'm the ONLY mod available to handle this stuff.

Once the webmaster's life quiets down I have no doubt that he'll fix the problem and the spam/junk mail posts will disappear.

So please, do NOT respond to the posts and do NOT start any more posts complaining about them. Instead, email/pm ME or Dani (webmaster) and we'll take care of them as quickly as possible.

I'm moving this post to the Site Suggestion and Feedback forum, where it should have gone. :)

Thank you! :)
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Return to Site/Forum Suggestions, Help & Feedback