Adding A Technical Section

Let us know about anything (especially problems) to do with the site and forums.

Moderator: Dani Moure

Adding A Technical Section

Postby Whitestar on Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:38 am

When are you planning to have a technical section explaining the technology of Farscape?

Whitestar
Whitestar
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Sandworm on Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:00 am

LOL!
I bet they say it will never happen.

Farscape doesn't explain its technology, and that is half the charm. reference to all the threads TINemo has posted in, lol.
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Dani Moure on Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:09 am

As Sandworm says, it won't happen. It's certainly not on my list (which is relatively long and does include some expaned universe type things, but not technology). I actually love that most of the FS technology makes no sense. Much like I love that they use phones in BSG. It's just like karma after years of Trek. :)
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Postby Whitestar on Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:29 am

Dani Moure wrote:As Sandworm says, it won't happen. It's certainly not on my list (which is relatively long and does include some expaned universe type things, but not technology). I actually love that most of the FS technology makes no sense. Much like I love that they use phones in BSG. It's just like karma after years of Trek. :)

Well, the reason why BSG uses phones is because the reception is way better than mobile types. Plus, the show is stating a message about the dangers of advanced technology, like when the Colonials created the Cylons to do all the dirty work, resulting in war against the humans. Anyway, getting back to Farscape, you mentioned that the technology on the show didn't make sense. Really? That was not my impression. Could you provide some examples?

Whitestar
Whitestar
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Return to Site/Forum Suggestions, Help & Feedback