The homepage title's getting old...

Let us know about anything (especially problems) to do with the site and forums.

Moderator: Dani Moure

The homepage title's getting old...

Postby Arenzera on Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:00 am

Hey Dani & co,

I noticed today that 2004 is over and that the Peacekeeper Wars is more than brewing... perhaps a new <title>Title</title> for the site is in order?

I'm thinking: FarscapeWorld: <some quote> where some quote is a quote from the TV show, eg "This is your playing field..."

Kiel :-)
Arenzera
Delvian Pa'u

Re: The homepage title's getting old...

Postby scaperfan on Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:31 pm

Arenzera wrote:Hey Dani & co,

I noticed today that 2004 is over and that the Peacekeeper Wars is more than brewing... perhaps a new <title>Title</title> for the site is in order?

yah, I was starting to wonder about that too... :roll:
Arenzera wrote:I'm thinking: FarscapeWorld: <some quote> where some quote is a quote from the TV show, eg "This is your playing field..."

...d'you mean "this is your playground"? :)

ah c'mon..."Farscape- it's different from the waist down"...that's been bandied about here a fair bit... :)

hey, maybe there should be a 'come up with the new header' competition...? :-k
Mal: "It ain't all buttons and charts little Albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin' is? Well I suppose you do, since you already know what I'm about to say."
River: "I do, but I like to hear you say it."
Mal: "Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she ain't keepin' up just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her up when she ought to fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens, makes her home."
River: "Storm's getting worse."
Mal: "We'll pass through it soon enough."
scaperfan
Kalish Resistance

Postby BritAngie on Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:20 am

Dani has been busy and had alot of RL issues to deal with so he may be a little slow updating certain areas of the site. :)
BritAngie
Chocoholic Underling
Chocoholic Underling

Postby Arenzera on Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:40 am

That's completely fine. I'm very thankful for the amount of time Dani puts into the FarscapeWorld site. It's the best Farscape news site on the planet.

Kiel :-)
Arenzera
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Dani Moure on Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:19 am

Yeah, sorry, I've been meaning to change that for... months. Probably will change it back to what it was before.

I just haven't had much time to do anything lately. I know everyone is understanding, but I do feel a bit bad. I'm conscious that the front page hasn't been updated in a while, either. There is a lack of news at the mo, though. I do have lots of things I'd like to add to the site, but some of it is quite ambitious and I just never seem to be able to find any time. Which is frustrating.
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Postby scapecadet on Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:18 pm

Wouldn't it be great if you found you do not need to change the title, just update the date and name of new project in it (wishfull thinking on my part, but I need to know that something is brewing other than my tea..)
We do need some news, don't we. Perhaps in the meantime, we need to have a sub-branch for SG1 in order to keep up with our favourite actors' new project.

JC to Akhna: "It's a question of balls.. the ball is in his court!"

Claudia: Quit. Prompting.Me.Woman!? WOMAN!!??
scapecadet
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Dani Moure on Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:26 pm

scapecadet wrote:We do need some news, don't we. Perhaps in the meantime, we need to have a sub-branch for SG1 in order to keep up with our favourite actors' new project.

We have been posting SG-1 updates anyway, as much as possible. But since they've just started filming, I've not really seen much new news from them either.
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Return to Site/Forum Suggestions, Help & Feedback