What ever happened to Susan?

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby TINemo on Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:50 pm

Sure why not?
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby AERYNSUN on Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:07 pm

In my opinion,based on this topic, we could create another one in which we tell a story, like an episode with susan involved, as spy, or whatever we think she could have been doing at the time they all were on earth and she wasn't there.

What do you think?
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby SunKrux on Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:55 am

AERYNSUN wrote:In my opinion,based on this topic, we could create another one in which we tell a story, like an episode with susan involved, as spy, or whatever we think she could have been doing at the time they all were on earth and she wasn't there.

What do you think?

Fabulous IDEA...and please remember to set it up in the FAN CREATIVITY forum. :D
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby AERYNSUN on Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:07 pm

It was only an idea I was proposing, if it's accepted, O start the topic, of cpurse in FAN CREATIVITY, I dtill know wjere to post the topics.

Thanks for the suggestion otherwise, SunKrux.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby SunKrux on Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:19 pm

AERYNSUN wrote:It was only an idea I was proposing, if it's accepted, O start the topic, of cpurse in FAN CREATIVITY, I dtill know wjere to post the topics.

Thanks for the suggestion otherwise, SunKrux.

Hey, it was a friendly reminder. :)
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby AERYNSUN on Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:26 pm

That's ok.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Re: What ever happened to Susan?

Postby Mreen on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:34 am

Oh wow- I forgot about this thread.

Hmm- Susan and Bobby (now with a learner's permit and a scooter he rides very well, tho his mom scolds) cruising around the spy world with their DRD ...they could have a Sarah Jane Adventures crossover!
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mreen on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:41 am

Actually, when I first saw the title of this thread, looking back at oldies, I almost automatically replied "She is too the Doctor's granddaughter! Just busy living her life in future London, we'll see her in a few years."
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby littlejamie on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:42 am

I always wondered about that too. I just thought it was that she didn't live in Florida. They jsut didn't show it.

The writers also had more important things to have in the ep. John adjusting to being back on Earth, J/A relationship moving it forward closer to getting them back together.

Olivia was in it because she lived in Florida. Along with to have one sister in the ep. Olivia also gave an outsiders insight in the J/A relationship. Including from a sister.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby Mreen on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:59 am

Still, they managed to continue throw in extra Earth stuff, all the way thru to even show a family Christmas - not having Susan shown was still a noticable goof, enough to keep the fans wondering from the first run of the ep to years later. Definately gotta go with the spy theory. 8)
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby littlejamie on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:39 am

I do agree it was noticeable that susan wasn't there for Christmas dinner. The spy theory is a great one too.

I did notice that bobby her son wasn't there in the house either when the Skreeth attacked everyone in it.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Previous

Return to General Farscape