What ever happened to Susan?

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby Firecracker on Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:54 am

Mreen wrote:Man, then she should have been on her brother like white on rice! Sneaking into his books and trying to uncover a way into his alien tech that he was refusing to explain to his coworkers at IASA .. Susan should have been everywhere with little comments like "Bobby, I told you I dont like being filmed!" "Mom, what are you putting in Uncle John's suitcase?"
"Mom - you're not supposed to use my communicator when Uncle John's in a meeting!"
"Mom - are you sure Uncle John said he wanted you to have that? Because he keeps asking me if I've seen Winona and how only he's supposed to touch that-"

I love this idea! In fact there is whole episode we never saw - where Susan is trying to ferret out her brothers secrets.

Its called "Terra Firma Undercover" ;)

(This also explains why we never saw Susan - all her scenes were included in the unaired episode. Kept unaired due to a secret government conspiracy. ;) )
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby AERYNSUN on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:49 am

Well, we have sedn John's family and I doubt a lot that Susan is like that. The fact that maybe she didn't like to be filmed, one of the reason we don't see her in images, doesn't men that she is like thatm so nosey.

Maybe, as somebody said before, as they espent so much time on earth, she must have been homne for a while and not necessarily that period of time was filmed.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Chocolate on Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:09 pm

TINemo wrote:It would have been simpler not to have there be a Susan, but then we don't have nephew Bobby and his mini cam.

Bobby could have been Olivia's son.

bwilli18 wrote:As her presence on screen wasn't a necessary part of the story, the writers didn't show her.

What if they hadn't shown us DK? His wife could have done the same things alone without him. But it would have been weird if John hadn't seen him, after all, they were best friends, so of course it's a necessary part of the story. Same with Susan, she's his sister. What was Olivia's part? Giving Aeryn clothes and talking to John. These are things that could have been done by a second sister as well.
"It is pointless to lie to your God as I am All-Knowing as well as All-Beautiful." - Vala Mal-Doran
Chocolate
Luxan Warrior

Postby TINemo on Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:40 pm

LOL

Depends on what HER mission was---maybe she was looking for Osama ben Laden or had infiltrated the Taliban or ...........something she couldn't put *on hold* for a mere chance at wormhole technology, Leviathans, pulse pistols, FTL travel and other such minutiae.

Actually she was looking for jobs for the cast when FS got cancelled--quite a job, that.
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Mreen on Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:09 pm

So you're saying they had written it, for season 5, the flashback ep "Terra Firma Undercover" to reveal the Secrets of Susan, and the FS cancellation is the reason we never saw her!
It might have been a two parter!
Terra Firma Undercover

Part 1 The Gal From Uncle's Sister
Part 2 Secrets About Susan

or maybe "So My Mother Was A Spy And My Aunt Was An Alien"
another (unaired) Bobbie Documentry

All this denied from season 5?
Why those accountant bums!
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby AERYNSUN on Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:45 pm

SUSAN A SPY??????????????????????????????????????????

Oh, my God!, I like everybidy's imagiantion!!

Maybe she joined them in one of the journeys they made around the world!.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby TINemo on Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:31 am

Anything is possible until proved otherwise. Susan might have had a VERY interesting life.
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Mreen on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:41 pm

I wonder what she might have left on board, if she did do a tour, to do the spying for her.

or maybe .. what did she take with her?

did she kidnap a DRD?

Is she right now having her own K9 and Company Adventures, in a spin off series titled:

Adventures of Susan and One Eye the DRD?

direct to late night obscure cable television ....
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mreen on Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:38 pm

which has me pondering the question ... in the Susan and One Eye the DRD mini series .. who should play Susan?

Someone famous, or an unknown.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby AERYNSUN on Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:15 pm

the actress that played one of the Delvian proestess in Raphsody in blue and I'm no referrin to Darlene Vogel, the one that wanted to kill Zhaan and obtain all her powers.

Or Jenavian chalto, disrupter. She would be a perfect spy.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mreen on Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:52 pm

The mad Tara type girl hmm?

That would be a good choice, mess with John's mind even more some day <g>
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby AERYNSUN on Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:18 pm

And Grayza being her allied. Grayza knows John very well, so they could make a good partnership as bad girls.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby TINemo on Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:03 pm

Not quite sure how the never seen Susan would get a trip to Moya, let alone steal a DRD.........I was thinking more along the lines of a CIA agent or a corporate mole.

You know--leaving little sealed packets under a bridge, taking home files or copies of files to sell to the highest bidder.

Going undercover in China or Iran disguised as a ---I don't know--nun maybe?

Working in the accounting department at Enron and selling her stock before the crash, calling martha Stewart for stock tips????

something devious, not scientific.
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby AERYNSUN on Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:22 pm

Or following your CIA statemtn, she could have been working on IASA undercover for CIA, this way she knows all the details about the Farscape 1 project, and as a John's sister, she would infiltrate much better in all this affair.

Sorry, tonight my imagiantion is gone.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mreen on Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:20 am

She doesnt have to be a scientist, tho understanding the theory would help, to ferret out where secrets might be kept. Scorpy was no scientist and led many scientific research programs by grabbing hold of geniouses and makeing them work along lines of theory. Scorpy understood the science of course, but he employed people to work on specifics while he focused on getting the information from those who had it, to those he could control.

Susan might have gotten a lift on Moya bcs her son went on board and she might have insisted on okaying it. Her actions and such are edited out of what we have seen so far so they could be clipped together for that missing ep.. but that's how she grabbed a broken looking but still functional DRD, with an electrical taped together eye and smuggled it back. (a feat in itself)

Now she and Lil' Blue, disquised as her carry on luggage (or maybe a big ipod) tackle spying across the globe and thru various adventures, scooby doo with a gun.

*starts popping the popcorn*
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

PreviousNext

Return to General Farscape