Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/fa/rs/ca/farscapeworld.com/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/fa/rs/ca/farscapeworld.com/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/fa/rs/ca/farscapeworld.com/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/fa/rs/ca/farscapeworld.com/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/fa/rs/ca/farscapeworld.com/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Farscape World • View topic - "White Flag" Music video - feedback

"White Flag" Music video - feedback

Post and discuss anything fan-created, from fiction to music videos to websites.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

"White Flag" Music video - feedback

Postby Dani Moure on Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:20 am

So I went and made another one. :P See this news post to download it, and please let me know what you think!

And you'll have to excuse the few talking head shots that appear. As always I tried to avoid any mouth movements in the shots I used, since I dislike that myself, but it really got to the point where these were the shots I wanted to use as they fitted my vision, and I didn't want to sacrifice that.
Last edited by Dani Moure on Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Postby Elvishblade on Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:57 am

I really liked the new video, Dani. Very nice work. :wink: I just can't figure out how all of the video makers make such awesome videos!
Elvishblade
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Chi_fi_Eagle on Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:50 pm

Pretty cool Dani! :D Has to make any shipper smile/cry and I especially loved the ending!!!!!!

Fingers crossed that July 1 I will have sold my pharmacy and this video is kind of like what I want to learn to do once I have time back :wink:

btw, I just got notice that Dreamwatch magazine #117 will have an exclusive Brian Henson interview "Issue 117 featured the world’s first interview with Brian Henson on the new Farscape mini-series. Issue 116 was published before the mini-series was acquired by the US Sci Fi Channel, and we were not allowed to print any interviews before then. Rest assured, we’re well aware of EVERYTHING that’s happening in the sci-fi universe – I’m sure, as a reader, you can appreciate that – and certainly don’t require any wake-up call!

Chloe Richards
-
Dreamwatch "

in response to my complaint that 116 did not have any mention of Farscape, however their explanation makes perfect (or is it prefect) sense :wink: Tough being in the States when the best SciFi magazines are UK.

later
done in PA

PS Gigi Edgley's biggest FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in case nobody knew
"No Dream is guaranteed...the grace of age is we learn to accept." Gigi Edgley/Chiana admirer
Chi_fi_Eagle
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby K-Nisha on Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:18 pm

I was plesantly surprised when I watched the White Flag music video you captured their relantionship so well. Thanks for bringing back some old memories for me!
K-Nisha
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby BobaSett on Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:57 am

All I can say is that I have never seen two that were truly meant for one another. There is no greater way to express the struggles of John and Aeryn.
"None of it gets any better. but the more it happens the less it hurts."
BobaSett
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Dido video

Postby mofarscape on Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:51 pm

I thought the video was awesome :wink: I especially like the way you slowly moved in on the crumble pile with the ring on top. Very Nice.
"You broke my heart..... but I burnt yours."
mofarscape
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: "White Flag" Music video - feedback

Postby Havisham on Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:05 pm

I'm a new Scaper so I'm just rapidly soaking up all the new stuff I come across with.

This music video, it was necessary I take my time on absorbing. It was perfect. Had to watch it over and over.

Thanks for making it.

Havi
Havisham
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sandgroper61 on Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:51 am

Dani, well done. Worth the download time. You've got talent, there . . .
'Cheekbones like geometry/And eyes like sin . . .'

. . . Lloyd Cole was the first Claudia Black groupie
Sandgroper61
Luxan Warrior

Postby Dani Moure on Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:39 pm

Sandgroper61 wrote:Dani, well done. Worth the download time. You've got talent, there . . .

Thanks. :)
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Postby JF8785 on Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:50 pm

Absolutely fantastic! :D
Is it me, or did D'Argo and Aeryn know more than they were letting on in 'Bad Timing'?

It's after midnight. Do you know where your glass slipper is?

Sometimes the most desperate act is the most effective...

www.freewebs.com/spartanslaststand
JF8785
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby Critical Mass on Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:23 am

Great video. I just started watching FarScape two months ago, havent made it to the end yet. I guess I should have waited but it still was a good video.
Critical Mass
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby PauZhotaBrit on Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:21 am

I make music videos...it's become a passion of mine! I do LOTR as well but, have only done one Farscape and to be honest I am still tweaking it! I am a hardcore perfectionist and I want my stuff to look AWESOME! I will share when I am doen though if anyone wants!:)
"It's OK! You were in my shoes, I was in your pants." Aeryn in Out of Their Minds

"Aeryn! She's my Zhann in every way, I love her and I would die for her" John in Meltdown
PauZhotaBrit
Peacekeeper Commander

awesome work

Postby vmae on Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:33 am

all i have to say is awesome work . the music and the vid went together like they were made for each other
ImageImageImageImageImage
vmae
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Winona on Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:10 pm

Nice one Dani. I always find it refreshing to see a good use of footage that is not accessed as frequently by the majority of Vid Editors. Thank you for that. The Dido song works so elegantly with the clips. AND you really did get away nicely with the risky business of the characters mouths moving, (a rule to be broken in the right hands me thinks :) ) maybe this was so because of the gentle nature of the beautiful song. OR maybe you have tallent :D

Keep-er-lit :D
"the 'right thing' starts at the beginning of the day... not after you have been caught" - John Crichton to Rygel - Family Ties S1.22
Winona
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Dani Moure on Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:18 pm

Winona wrote:Nice one Dani. I always find it refreshing to see a good use of footage that is not accessed as frequently by the majority of Vid Editors. Thank you for that. The Dido song works so elegantly with the clips. AND you really did get away nicely with the risky business of the characters mouths moving, (a rule to be broken in the right hands me thinks :) ) maybe this was so because of the gentle nature of the beautiful song. OR maybe you have tallent :D

Thanks... I try to be a bit different. :P

The mouth-moving was hard, but I think it works too. Glad you liked it!
.dani//MOURE
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Return to Fan Creativity