Fave eps in all the 4 seasons (so far)

Discussions relating Farscape's many episodes.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Fave eps in all the 4 seasons (so far)

Postby Hay on Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:50 pm

Just because i haven't seen this yet and i wanna know what r your fave eps and why?

mine has to be the LATP triolgy, simply cos i'm a shipper oh and the line, 'All men are stupid, okay? Men; Stupid.' which in my family is definatly true!! :lol:
Hay
Luxan Warrior

Re: Fave eps in all the 4 seasons (so far)

Postby Chi_fi_Eagle on Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:11 pm

Hay wrote:Just because i haven't seen this yet and i wanna know what r your fave eps and why?

mine has to be the LATP triolgy, simply cos i'm a shipper oh and the line, 'All men are stupid, okay? Men; Stupid.' which in my family is definatly true!! :lol:

Mine still is "Family Ties" episode 1.22 for many reasons

1-filmed with the actors believing this was the LAST episode ever
2-all the Farscape values I have come to LOVE are here, dialogue, CGI, relationships, great story, acting, superb twisted cliffhanger...
3-the music which still plays as my sound for my Farscape screen saver we put together.
4-Chiana's thank you kiss to John
5-crying, laughing and every emotion I have to spend each and every time I watch the episode
6-The title, something about the term "Family Ties" which means my extended Scaper family around the world etc.

and on and on. Still my Favorite Episode

done in PA

PS LATP is still my favorite trilogy especially after actually meeting Bianca
"No Dream is guaranteed...the grace of age is we learn to accept." Gigi Edgley/Chiana admirer
Chi_fi_Eagle
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby gunmenoftheapocalypse on Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:19 pm

Very hard to choose, as I'm sure everyone will find, as there are a huge number of episodes I'd rate as my VERY favourite. However, if it's my very VERY favourite it would probably be "Die Me, Dichotomy" at the end of season 2.

It works best with the whole Liars, Guns and Money arc working towards it - part 3 of that is another very hot contender for all its action, drama and fantastic CGI, but this episode's look and story works so well for me.

Firstly there's Crichton going completely insane after a season of hints and voices in his head - "do I seem a little crazier to you lately?" as far back as "Taking the Stone," not to mention Harvey urging him to abandon ship in the Princess trilogy (I also agree that it's fantastic, although the first episode is a little slow for me after the first watch). So it's great to see him punching the mirror and eventually BECOMING Scorpius and smashing Aeryn's head against the bulkhead, Im pretty sure that made me jump the first few times. "You are so my girl."

There was a great location, fantastic characters with Tocot and the devious Grunchlk (however it's spelt), and it features the whole cast, including the less-seen Stark and Crais. The action and suspense with Harvey-Crichton chasing Aeryn is also very compelling and ultimately tragic with Ben Browder and Claudia Black's fantastic reactions as John realises what "he" has done. Even if it was obvious that she was coming back, we got to see some sympathy from Rygel. Amidst all this there was still time for comedy, with John's memories of politics - "lose it!" - and his delighted reaction when the chip is removed, but he's unable to speak. By the time of the excellent ending, it feels as if Farscape has successfully tied up a lot of plots and is ready to head in new directions.

Finally, it's the episode that propelled the series into its next season, which I love even more!
gunmenoftheapocalypse
Delvian Pa'u

Postby shellann9 on Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:13 am

there are somany episodes and almost all of them have awsoem parts. but I think the one I have watched over 20 times and can quote word from word is crakers dont matter.

its frellign funny

I also like seaons one last 4 episodes.
Life, Love ,and FARSCAPE

kate~what does she think shes doing wearing jewels in the jungle?? taking a shower in a jungle?? heck where did they get the electricity for that fence. I don't think I like this oh wait whos that guy a hunter you say??hmmm?? this might not be so bad after all

Shell~ and to think my obsession all started by being sick and havign the remote break on me just as a half naked man ran across the tv screen.
shellann9
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Cattivo on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:04 am

There's just too many to choose from. At this point, I really don't have an outright favorite, just a large chunk of episodes I really enjoy.
Cattivo
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Dani Moure on Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:38 am

I really couldn't pick just one, but I have several going for that spot, like:

"Nerve" - because it turned the series on its head

"The Way We Weren't" - because it took things to a whole new emotional level

"Won't Get Fooled Again" - a first glimpse at the awesome insanity

"Die Me, Dichotomy" - i saw this spoiler-free, and it was just EVIL personified (televised, whatever)

"Infinite Possibilites 2: Icarus Abides" - because it was very well executed

"Revenging Angel" - because it took an awesome risk that paid off

"The Choice" - just a breathtaking character study that blew me away

"Into the Lion's Den 2: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" - one of the finest, most breathtakingly awesome hours of television I've ever seen

"John Quixote" - it's insane, and can be interpreted in so many ways, and it's different

"Unrealized Reality" - just an amazing episode conceptually

"Terra Firma" - because it pulled the characters in so many directions at once, delivered on something we'd been waiting for all along and pulled it away so perfectly

"A Constellation of Doubt" - just, well, because. It was awesome.

And I'm sure there are more. I really don't think I could pick one.
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Return to Episodes