CAN YOU GUESS THE EPISODE ??????????

Discussions relating Farscape's many episodes.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

CAN YOU GUESS THE EPISODE ??????????

Postby JPC on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:44 pm

Hi all,
who can tell me the name of the episode in which there is a beauty pagent and all the contestants are wearing white??
thx
Last edited by JPC on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPC
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: HELP - what episode was this????

Postby SunKrux on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:49 pm

I do not believe that Farscape EVER had an eps like that. My memory could be shot. Good luck finding out.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Re: CAN YOU GUESS THE EPISODE ??????????

Postby hardyboy on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:08 am

Man , it is so good to see that Farscape is still being watched :D I know the name of the epizode you are looking for. It is called "Look at the princess" and it is a three parter.
hardyboy
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Firecracker on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:55 pm

hardyboy wrote:Man , it is so good to see that Farscape is still being watched :D I know the name of the episode you are looking for. It is called "Look at the princess" and it is a three parter.

That is what I thought too - but LatP isn't a beauty pageant. By a long shot.... although there are very beautiful people in the episode. :)

The Moyan's arrive at the Breakaway Colonies looking for provisions, just in time to get tangled up with the Coronation of Princess Katralla. From that point on things get a lot more complicated. :P

It is the first trilogy that Farscape ever did and even tho it is pretty complicated on occasion - it rocked. :D
Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby SunKrux on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:32 am

Firecracker wrote:That is what I thought too - but LatP isn't a beauty pageant. By a long shot.... although there are very beautiful people in the episode. :)

The Moyan's arrive at the Breakaway Colonies looking for provisions, just in time to get tangled up with the Coronation of Princess Katralla. From that point on things get a lot more complicated. :P

It is the first trilogy that Farscape ever did and even tho it is pretty complicated on occasion - it rocked. :D

The fact that beauty pageant was mention in relation to FS confused me. :lol: Yes LatP trilogy is AWESOME. :mrgreen:
Most of the people were wearing white for the wedding right? It's been so long I can't remember every detail.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby sleeper on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:15 pm

That was the episodes that hooked me onto Farscape. I couldn't get enough of BB's character. The bad part was they had CB on some weird side adventure that was kinda boring. But overall it was a great story.
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Firecracker on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:51 pm

SunKrux wrote:
Firecracker wrote:That is what I thought too - but LatP isn't a beauty pageant. By a long shot.... although there are very beautiful people in the episode. :)

The fact that beauty pageant was mention in relation to FS confused me. :lol: Yes LatP trilogy is AWESOME. :mrgreen:
Most of the people were wearing white for the wedding right? It's been so long I can't remember every detail.

Not for the wedding - the white was for everyday (sort of evoking the whole Roman toga idea). They wore red for the wedding. :)
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Return to Episodes