Two boys for Claudia

Talk about the cast and crew of Farscape. This includes discussions of conventions that the cast and crew attend.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Two boys for Claudia

Postby TINemo on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:37 am

According to Micheal Shanks at the SG1 con, Claudia and her better half now have 2 boys to enjoy.

Congratulations and best wishes to the family. :lol:

She and Michael are considering doing a sitcom together.Sounds interesting.
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby AERYNSUN on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:59 pm

That's a great news!! Congratulations to claudia for the baby!!
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby chryse on Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:55 pm

Congratulations Claudia!
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Chocolate on Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:31 pm

Congratulations to Claudia!

Claudia in a sitcom sounds perfect - well, Claudia in any kind of comedy sounds perfect, she is such a comedic genius!
"It is pointless to lie to your God as I am All-Knowing as well as All-Beautiful." - Vala Mal-Doran
Chocolate
Luxan Warrior

new press release

Postby TINemo on Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:27 pm

An *official* ,I would assume , press release with regard to Claudia and her son @

www.pr.com/press-release/63501

Congratulations once again to her and her growing family
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Rygelfan on Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Congrats to Claudia and family. =D>
You have the right to the remains of a silent attourney. If you cannot afford one, tough noogies! You have the right to a phone call, I recommend Trixie 976555love. Do you understand these rights? Well do you punk?
Rygelfan
Delvian Pa'u

Postby TINemo on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:29 am

I know Claudia has said she has been doing voice-overs and/or character voices....but until recently she had such a distinctive accent I would have thought that might be difficult to find such work.It's not truly British nor is it truly Australian and some years ago she said she could *not* do American. Since then I saw her on some TV(I've forgotten what* and she did do a credible American accent... so Bravo to her if she is now considered *elite*.
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Rav Winston on Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:02 pm

Allow me to offer my most sincere and heartfelt contrafibularities to our Claudia and her family! :D
"What's so important that you don't have time to look at the sky?!"

--Rebbe Nachman of Breslov
Rav Winston
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Ancient_Einstein on Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:54 pm

That's wonderful news. My best best wishes to Claudia and her family.

Looking forward to seeing her again in the Ark of Truth Stargate movie. Looks like she might have some good dramatic scenes with Tomin and Adria.

I agree, given her genius at comedy, a sitcom would be a great vehicle for her to expand her audiece. I hope it's on a major network so it gets some good exposure, I also hope it's well written and really shows how good an actress she is.

BTW: She did an excellent American accent in her Dresden Files episode. Though I missed her real accent, it has such a beautiful and unique quality.
Ancient_Einstein
Nebari Snurcher

Return to Cast and Crew