one question will there more farscape ever?

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

one question will there more farscape ever?

Postby StarF on Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:23 pm

I ben reading these boards for a while now.. Has there ever ben ANYONE saying anything that we MIGHT get more farscape later on?

other than Ben said he would be interested if it happened?

seems odd they are selling a lot of the stuff they used if they want to make more at a time..
StarF
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Firecracker on Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:21 am

Yes. Brian Henson, Andrew Prowse, David Kemper and Rockne O'Bannon have all said that they have plans for more Farscape. Claudia Black has also said she would return to do more Farscape.

So it isn't just Ben Browder who is interested in reviving the universe.

Brian Henson wants to take Farscape to the big screen - a feature film. Since The Jim Henson Company owns Farscape - he kinda has a fairly big say in what happens next.

As to selling off props and costumes - it costs a huge amount of money to store costumes. Ridiculous sums of money. Especially when a lot of the costumes will probably never be used again (i.e., the bunny outfit from Bad Timing). It makes more sense to auction them off and then rebuild what they will need for the movie.
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby StarF on Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:47 am

alright tnx.. at least reading this brings some hope back..

when ever i resee the whole serie i always get sad at the end... why was it cancled.. oh why oh why :).. i guess you know the drill.. tnx :)

btw would prefere a serie rater than a movie ;)
StarF
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Return to Future Farscape