Official 2006 Burbank Guest Announcement Thread

Talk about the cast and crew of Farscape. This includes discussions of conventions that the cast and crew attend.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby Emeraldcity on Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:57 pm

Anthony Simcoe has been added to the convention..........keep your eyes peeled and see it they add Signal Room now ;) ;)
www.peachtreeservices.net

The shopping cart is now up and running. Come see what the cast does in their off times, www.peachtreeservices.net/shop
Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby TINemo on Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:27 am

Is that a hint or just a hope? It's the first thing I thought when I got the notice. Weel good, Ploppy's coming. Getting better and better.
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Emeraldcity on Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:34 am

Signal Room is coming to Burbank!!! Keep watching for Creation to post the ticket sales and make sure you buy your tickets for their show EARLY.

The shopping cart is now up and running. Come see what the cast does in their off times, www.peachtreeservices.net/shop
Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby TINemo on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:15 pm

Do they have a new CD????????

Great news Jean, I'll be there!
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Con Books

Postby stlscape on Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:23 pm

Due dates for submissions to this year's con books are approaching, and some of the con books for this year's guests have not yet been claimed. These books are very much appreciated by their recipients. Please consider sending a note for inclusion: it doesn't have to be long or formal.
Also, please consider organizing one of the not-yet-claimed books.

Info on the con books can be found here.
stlscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Emeraldcity on Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:50 pm

Tickets are now on sale for the Signal Room performance. They are $25.00. They will be performing the Friday night of the convention at 10:00 pm. All seating is general admission, and this performance is NOT included in any ticket package. Buy your ticket for this EARLY!!!

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby SunKrux on Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:25 am

Emeraldcity wrote:Tickets are now on sale for the Signal Room performance. They are $25.00. They will be performing the Friday night of the convention at 10:00 pm. All seating is general admission, and this performance is NOT included in any ticket package. Buy your ticket for this EARLY!!!

Well frell, I suppose I should get it, even though I don't have my PLANE tickets yet. ;)
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Emeraldcity on Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:44 pm

SunKrux wrote:Well frell, I suppose I should get it, even though I don't have my PLANE tickets yet. ;)

Yes please.

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby TINemo on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:12 pm

I've ordered mine so I'll be there and I'll want the CD too. Ca-ching$$$$

Noone ever said going to the con was a money saver--but to me it's worth every penny.

See you there
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Emeraldcity on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:49 pm

OK guys, first off thank you to everyone that has already purchased their Signal Room tickets!!! Now to the rest of you who want to go and haven't gotten around to getting their tickets yet........get going!!!! Please don't wait on this. Signal Room's actual appearance will be based on the number of pre-ticket sales. Sales have been going well so let's keep up the momentum. If you want to go......get your ticket now!!! Let's make this the best show ever!

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby Emeraldcity on Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:17 pm

This is cool!!! So, anyone gonna try this???

Australian band Signal Room announces a competition for backup singers to perform with the band at their November 3, 2006 show in Burbank, CA.

Full article: http://www.prweb.com/releases/farscape/ ... 440698.htm

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby SunKrux on Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:52 pm

Emeraldcity wrote:This is cool!!! So, anyone gonna try this???

Australian band Signal Room announces a competition for backup singers to perform with the band at their November 3, 2006 show in Burbank, CA.

Full article: http://www.prweb.com/releases/farscape/ ... 440698.htm

As much as I'd love to...I AM NOT about to. :( I only sing solo...so low no one can hear me. :lol:
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby SunKrux on Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:41 am

FYI in regards to what can be taken on planes in one's carry on

According to the Seattle Times (check your local papers/airports for what's allowed there): http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/t ... tsa26.html

The liquid ban has/will be lightened a little. (click above link for the article).
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Emeraldcity on Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:18 am

OK everyone!!! WE NEED TICKET SALES!!! Remember, tickets are limited, and if you buy nothing else online remember, this is the ONE you need to buy in advance. The number of tickets that are sold will depend on the type of show you see at the convention. What kind of show do you want to see.......... an acoustic show or do you want the THUNDER!!! Come on, let's buy those tickets!!!

(And if you are having problems with the shopping cart.......call and COMPLAIN. Let's get that thing working again!"

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby stlscape on Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:17 am

Deadlines are quickly approaching for con book submissions. Please consider sending a short note for each of them - the actors really do appreciate them. (You can write one generic note and send it for each book.)

A list of con books and where to send submissions can be found HERE.
stlscape
Delvian Pa'u

PreviousNext

Return to Cast and Crew