Anyone around?

Scooby Scapers chat

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

Postby KaraS on Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:41 pm

Sinus infections suck. Feel better.

And good luck with the walking. I've been walking more as well, taking the dogs out twice a week. I think I feel much better for it.
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby SunKrux on Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:14 pm

KaraS wrote:Sinus infections suck. Feel better.

And good luck with the walking. I've been walking more as well, taking the dogs out twice a week. I think I feel much better for it.

Yes sinus infections suck...and this one is gone...mostly, I think. :lol: Thanks for the well wishes.

I think I'll be ok with the walking, but the truth will out come the actual 3 Day walk. :lol:
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Mousey on Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:53 am

Okay, so I'm not that good at posting, but I do remember every now and then. heh. The 4 days of rain brought massive flooding to our area, and I thank God again that I was smart enough not to buy anywhere near the river/streams we have here - it wasn't pretty.

Way to go Kara and Sunny - keep up with your respective good work.
(Ignore grammar, why don't I...)
Mousey
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby KaraS on Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:41 pm

I have been enjoying the walking. The biggest problem is with all the rain lately. Even days where the weather has been dry, the trails are covered with running water and mud in spots. This isn't a big problem for me or Coalie, we just walk around the mud. But my little Skye likes to roll in the mud and then my little tan and white collie dog gets plastered with black gook. And she is completely confused when I scold her for it.
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby SunKrux on Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:06 am

Despite issues with a repeated blister on the same toe of my left foot, I some how managed to loose 5 pounds since I started walking. :D

Other than that, life is the same stuff, different day. :) Although, it hasn't been all that rainy here, thank goodness (we get enough during the winter months to more than make up for it, imho).

Kara, sorry that you're little doggie likes to play in mud puddles.

Sadly I think my AuntC's "velvet prince" kitty, Ralph has crawled off somewhere to die. He was an indoor/outdoor cat and hasn't come home in over 2 days. :cry: He was afraid of his own shadow, but he was a good kitty. He will be missed.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Kayde on Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:30 am

Hi Mousey! :bearhug:
Kara, My mommy border collie's middle name is Skye. So, all her pups got the same middle name. Even the guys. Like Dakota Skye, and Apache Skye. Good name.
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Re: Anyone around?

Postby frenchkissing on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:08 am

Is there anyone tell me what does Scooby mean?
I was just finished watching my Farscape 1-4 box set DVD, so I was just a newee here.
hi, everyone.
frenchkissing
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Previous

Return to Scooby Chat