Interesting....

The amazing adventures of the Scoobies

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

Postby SunKrux on Mon May 23, 2005 8:42 pm

Sun1 could sense that KaraS was trying to fall asleep. Sandy was trying to help keep her awake, but it didn't seem to be working.

*Kara, if you fall asleep...you'll never, NEVER get to have nachos again, EVER!* Sunny threatened, hoping that would keep Kara awake, knowing how much Kara LOVED her nachos.

*Sandy, keep telling her that, maybe it will keep her awake* Sunny thought to Sandy.

Then she added *Tell Chryse that I'll take her flute away from her if she falls asleep. Oooo, and I'll take Pandora from Jila and Raegun from Rae. I'll make sure that Honey and Elvis are mine as well if Kayde doesn't wake her ass up!*

Sunny thought to herself *Hopefully that will get them all awake...if I threaten to take what's most precious away from them. *
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby JilaCosa on Tue May 24, 2005 5:09 pm

Overhearing Sunny's mental message to Sandworm, Jila *spoke* up.

Don't worry Sunny. Jila shook Chryse and kay for the umpteenth time as Sandworm gave the all Sunny's warnings. I won't fall asleep. Not with Ragnar crashing around like he's doing. Jila chuckled as she watched Ragnar. First he'd shake his head as if to clear a buzzing noise from his ears, and then he'd pick up the closest thing possible and throw at a random wall. Is that your doing?

Yup Sunny grinned in Jila's mind. Hates having me in there, doesn't he.

Sure does Jila ducked as a bone shard flew past her head.

What The...? Ragnar bellered as hit foot stopped in midair. Suddenly his boot was covered with green slime and thick black hair started to sprout from the air where his foot hung. The hair kept forming until it formed a large ball with legs.

ugh Jila shuddered. A head then appeared on the black hair ball with dozens of black eyes, none of which appeared to move.

What's going on Jila? Sunny turned and leaned her back against the wall as she focused on what Jila was seeing. HOLY....!! What in Hezmana is THAT? Sunny shuddered right along with Jila but that laughed as she watched Ragnar trying to get the dead spider off his boot.

"I think we've got problems people" Kay had just happened to look up at the ceiling as she stretched.

"Wha... Oh" Sandworm looked up and saw what kay had seen.

RAE!! Jila screamed. Why won't she wake up??

Stop screaming Jila Sunny's eyes squinted nearly shut. Jila never seemed to remember how much energy went behind her mental screams.
You're going to fry her brain at the short distance. Calm down. All you need is a shield around everybody. You can do it. Hurry up.

Sorry Sunny Jila took a deep breath and brought the shield spell to mind. This spell had saved her butt more than a few times.

As the last word was whispered and the shield went up Ragnar slammed into the new wall and fell flat.

"Sorry Rag. Didn't realize you had walked that far."

"S'okay, Jila." Ragnar rubbed his head. "Could give a bit of warning next time though."
Still diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The FarScapeScoobyGang
JilaCosa
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sandworm on Tue May 24, 2005 8:34 pm

Sunny, if you ever call me sandy again. ever... oh, never mind.

"Rag, you ok?" asked Sandworm. "Maybe you should calm down a bit." He suggested, know, of course, that this would have the opposite effect. Just a little reverse psychology. And they said he wasn't smart!
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby chryse on Tue May 24, 2005 11:25 pm

Chryse suddenly sat up as the shield went up. "What the frell?"
She looked at the green gobs of spider bits and shuddered.

"We're under some sort of spell... illusions I think and a sleep spell," said Jila.

"Well, dammit, not anymore." Chryse took out her flute and started playing. The illusions melted away and the gang, now all wide awake, saw ALL the spiders just outside of Jila's shield.

"What the frell is going on?" yelled Rae, jumping up and getting Raegun set to fire against the spiders.

-----
(sorry guys, haven't talked to Rae, but we seem to need her and Raegun pretty badly now. I don't think she'll mind too much, especially since she's pulling us out of the fire)
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Sandworm on Wed May 25, 2005 12:58 pm

"Great. I love spiders. Spider soup, anyone?" asked Sandworm, as Rae fried them.
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby JilaCosa on Thu May 26, 2005 4:24 pm

"Easy, Gunny" Jila watched as baby spiders disappeared one after another. "The slow blade penetrates the shield."

"Don't worry Jila." Rae aimed Raegun with ease. "We're in complete control."

"How'd you know that Jila?" At the sound of the old military knowledge Sandworm came to full attention.

"Rae taught me. Works for mental shields too." Jila shrugged. Sandworm gave Rae a puzzled look before he turned back to Jila. "She's been to so many universes that even she forgets where she's been. Probably been to Arrakis a few times and fought in a few wars."

"Ah." Sandworm replied. To him Rae didn't look old enough to have fought in even one war on Arrakis. Looks could fool though.

"How many Are there?" Kay shuddered. Spiders were definitely not her favorite insect. Especially not in these numbers.

Both Sunny's shuddered also. Spiders

You don't suppose there are any here do you? Marguerite asked.

Shut Up! We're not Even going to be thinking about that. Sunny hissed and shuddered again. No spiders here. No spiders here. Sunny chanted to herself. Damn Marguerite. What'd you have to go and say something like that for. No spiders here. No spiders here.
Still diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The FarScapeScoobyGang
JilaCosa
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Sandworm on Thu May 26, 2005 4:37 pm

"Rae," asked Sandworm, as the last of the spiders were crisped, "Have you ever been to Rakis? It's just... well, I haven't seen anyone who had seen the pure skies and sands of home since... well, since I left. And that was about 40 years ago."
He turned to Jila, and whispered, "I don't look bad for a 90 - year old, do I?"
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby RagnarRB on Thu May 26, 2005 11:43 pm

"This is taking too long!"

With that as the only warning a still angry Ragnar pushed into the shield. He had finding one Sun Aeryn on his mind.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby SunKrux on Fri May 27, 2005 2:47 am

Sunny1 grinned flirtily, Gee I wonder what that viking has in mind once he finds me?

Then realizing the severity of the situation, Rag, don't you dare push on that shield of Jila's! Do you want to KILL HER?! Sunny1 nearly yelled into Ragnar's mind.

"Get outa my head woman! NOW!" Ragnar bellowed

Listen big guy, I promise I will or rather we will as soon as all the nasty spiders are gone. Just let Raegun and Rae do their job. I know you don't like it when I'm in here, but this was a frellin' emergency. You all were about to be SPIDER FOOD! I couldn't let that happen, not even to you, ya large, looney viking bird. Sunny1 grinned

Do you think that will keep him away? Marguerite asked fearfully

Let's hope so. Sunny1 comforted, not really sure if it would or not.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby RagnarRB on Fri May 27, 2005 3:21 am

Too late.

Of course Sun Aeryn was correct, and even pure in her intent but the one thing you can say about enraged people is that they really aren't thinking rationally....Okay make that two things. In the heat of the moment they don't really care.

With a roar Ragnar burst thru the barrier. Spiders went flying as he rushed out thru the doorway that was now visable for all to see.

What was happening behind him you ask?

Well.......
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Sandworm on Fri May 27, 2005 12:47 pm

Sandworm caught Jila as she fell towards the ground.

"Um, guys... I think Jila's hurt." he said.
"For now, we'd better get out of here. Can you manage to carry her?" asked Rae, still flaming little spiders, in a manner remeniscant of the end of Beware of Dog. Or of Liars, Guns and Money part 2/3
"Yeah. I can make it. Let's go."
The Scoobs exited swiftly through the door, following Ragnar's path, with Rae bringing up the rear, flaming the spiders with Raegun.
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Spiders......Ugggggg........

Postby Kayde on Sat May 28, 2005 5:05 am

Kay kept staring at the spiders. Unable to move. Spiders were the worst horror in her mind. Worse than anything the Scoobs had ever encountered. She was fairly brave and a pretty good warrior when she needed to be. But this was different. These were spiders. She wanted to move, to run as fast as she could to get in the middle of the other Scoobs for protections. To get away from there. But she couldn't budge. She was paralyzed with fright.

"Kay!" yelled Rae, looking back at her. "Come on, hurry up!" Kay wanted to do what Rae asked, but she couldn't even take her eyes off the spiders long enough to look at the group.
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

Postby KaraS on Sat May 28, 2005 2:40 pm

Kara grabbed Kay and shoved her towards the door where Rag was vanishing and Rae and Sandworm (carrying Jila) were headed. She shook Chryse and Emram who seemed to be paralyzed and shoved them after the others. When she was done with that, she headed towards the door herself but tripped over a piece of furniture and sprawled flat on her face. She screamed as she felt little spider feet crawling acrss her back...
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby chryse on Sat May 28, 2005 8:28 pm

Chryse looked back as Kara screamed. She still had her flute in her hands and blew a shrill note. The spiders on Kara shuddered once and were still. The elf ran back to Kara's side and brushed the dead spiders off of her.

"Thanks for waking me up earlier," Chryse said to Kara.

"Thanks for getting those spiders off of me." Kara replied. The 2 friends grinned at each and ran to catch up with the others.
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Shuddering

Postby Kayde on Sun May 29, 2005 2:33 pm

Shuddering, Kay waited only long enough for Kara and Chryse to catch back up before giving Kara a greatful look and running with the Scoobs to get as far away as they could. Only then, did her mind start to comprehend that she had been asleep and she couldn't remember why they were here and what was going on.
Puppies....They eat, they sleep, they play, they pee, they poop and they make us smile...
Kayde
Delvian Pa'u

PreviousNext

Return to Scooby Adventures