Interesting....

The amazing adventures of the Scoobies

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Emeraldcity

Postby SunKrux on Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:08 pm

Glaring at Ragnar, "Don't EVEN go there. Have you ever been bitten by a frellin' spider?!" Sunny snarled as Ragnar and Sandworm pulled the cobwebs off her.

"I HATE spiders. They're evil, sneaking up and biting you while you sleep", Sunny muttered as she stood up. Brushing the remaining cobwebs off her clothes, she looked around the room.

"What the frell? Were did all these cobwebs come from? On second thought I don't want to know. Don't even expect me to go out with any one to search for who caused them," she warned as she made her way to the door.

Sunny wanted out of the room and she wanted out now. There's no way I'm staying in a room that possibly has spiders in it. Not happening. I think I'll get in my Prowler and go away til this is all sorted out.

Now Sun, you can't just abandon your pals like that. Marguerite Muse reminded her.

Shut the frell up Marguerite, I can too abandon them. I'd be no good to them if there are spiders involved. YOU of all people should know and understand that!

True, but you still can't abandon them. What if they need your help? What if they need more fire power than just Raegun and Rae? Marguerite asked, playing on Sun's loving nature for her pals

Sunny turned from facing the door, I hate it when you do that. Marguerite Muse just smiled.

"Ok, what are we going to do about this mess?"
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Sandworm on Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:00 am

"I dont know..." said Sandworm. "Are we all here? I have this odd feeling we're missing someone. Hey! my nose has cleared!"
He looked around at the still-sleeping Scoobs.
"Guys, where's Emram?"
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby SunKrux on Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:44 pm

"Enram's missing? Oh dear Chilnac, please tell me that he has not contracted that Barkly disease. You know the one...people mutate into various animals, critters due to malfunctioning transporters." Sunny said as she looked around and started a head count of her Scooby pals.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby chryse on Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:52 pm

"Sunny, please don't yell" whispered Chryse.

"What?"

"Not so loud." pleaded Chryse.

"Shhhhhh, I think loud noises are bothering Chryse," said Jila. Chryse nodded.

"Oh, sorry. That's seems weird." said Sunny, talking in a normal tone of voice, even though she was still glaring at the cobwebs.

"To me too. These webs aren't natural. I'm not sure if we were supposed to get up at all." whispered the elf.

"This sounds bad. Sandworm, you sure you didn't see anything while we were out?" asked Ragnar.

Sandworm shook his head.

"Hey, can we call that guy... um, you know, that butler guy?" asked Sunny. "Maybe he'll know something. At least, he can help us move out of this room with everyone else. I've GOT to get out of here!"
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby RagnarRB on Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:16 am

"Unless he's the one that put us here." Ragnar shrugged as he spoke, somebody had to say it. "He wasn't real happy when we found that Gatekeeper guy remember?"Sunny didn't look any happier. Guess he was supposed to solve the problem not make it worse. Yep, she needed to get out of here.

Sandworm shook his head. "I don't know Rag. I didn't see him any while I was waiting for you to quit snoring."

"I don't snore."

"Um..do to..."

"Do not..."

"Do to!"

"Not!"

"To!"

"GUYS!" Kara's voice had a rather intense ring of command about it. Ragnar almost ducked in pure instinct. A command like that usually meant he was about to get cuffed.

Ragnar looked at Sandworm, Sandworm at Rag....it was a bit of a tangent.

"Anybody see a door?" This from Jila.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby KaraS on Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:11 am

Kara stood up and looked around, brushing the cobwebs off her clothes.

"You know, I'd swear that Sunny went out a door and came back in it again, but now I can't see it. Did it disappear?"
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby RagnarRB on Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:05 am

Ragnar looked about himself. "I'm afraid I wasn't paying that much attention."

Se what happens to a fellow when he oversleeps?
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby JilaCosa on Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:30 pm

"Yeah but you know Sunny," Jila rubbed the bruise again on her wrist. "She teleports at will. Quicker when she's in a situation like this. Damn, what did I hit?" The bones of her wrist hurt like hezmana.

"Let me look." Chryse turned Jila's hand palm up. "Nice coloring." Chryse grinned and Jila chuckled. "hmmm, there's nothing broken so whatever it is should be fine soon."

Jila nodded her thanks but still couldn't stop thinking of what she could have been doing before her sleep to have gotten a bruise like this.

"Does anybody see any sticks or small pieces of wood around?" Kara asked.

"Why would you want to build a fire in here?" Ragnar frowned.

"Not for a fire Rag." Kara eased her way around the spider webbing. "To get this webbing out of the way."

"Like cotton candy on a stick!" Jila said.
Still diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The FarScapeScoobyGang
JilaCosa
Delvian Pa'u

Postby KaraS on Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:38 pm

From up in the corner, the hairy eight legged creature with fangs and 1000 eyes looked down at the adventurers. She had wanted them to sleep a lot longer, long enough to get really wrapped up in the spider silk. Then they would have made tasty snacks.

But now they were awake, or most of them were, anyway. On to Plan B.
KaraS

For we are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams - Willy Wonka
KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby RagnarRB on Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:26 pm

Ragnar took a slightly different acessment of the room, grunted approval at a lamp table then deftly broke off the legs and offered them to kara and Jila. "Here, these should do. And try tapping them against the walls and see if anything sounds hollow."

"What are we going to do about the others?" Sandworm asked.

The big man shrugged. "I guess we're going to have to carry them."

No one really liked that idea, but then they couldn't just leave.

He put a reassuring arm around Sun's shoulders. "What say you give Chryse and I some help at getting them ready to move?" He glanced about again. Something about a room with no door just didn't seem like a good place to stay.
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Sandworm on Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:30 pm

"I hate to point this out, because it is so pessimistic, and I am supposed to be an optimist, right? But how do we leave, or get into in the first place for that matter, a room with no door?" asked Sandworm, knocking on walls.
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby RagnarRB on Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:34 pm

"Now that my friend is a simple one. First you look for a door. If that doesn't work you make one!"
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Sandworm on Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:33 pm

"knock down a wall? Have you ever seen a counsellor about these violent tendencies of yours, ragnar?" asked Sandworm
ImageImage

Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby RagnarRB on Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:27 pm

"Just Rae, if that passes as a counsellor, but she was busy beating the snot of somethin' or other at the time." He thought about it a second. "Gee, I wonder if she was even paying attention?"
RagnarRB
Nebari Snurcher

Postby KaraS on Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:17 am

"Actually," Kara said. "There are several ways to get into and out of a room with no door. Teleportation, time travel, becoming intangible and walking through the wall, sliding into alternate realities, traveling by Tardis..."

Kara looked like she was prepared to go on indefinately so Sandworm interrupted her. "How do you do those things?"

"Via science or magic mostly."

Sandworm looked around the doorless room.

"Of course, the most efficient way is to take a room with an ordinary door and hide it in some fashion, either with an illusion or with some kind of secret door. Then you just THINK you're imprisoned in a room with no door."

"Who would do that to us?" Sandworm asked.

Up in the corner, the sentient spider smiled.
KaraS

KaraS
Peacekeeper High Command

PreviousNext

Return to Scooby Adventures