the iceburg

This forum is specifically to discuss anything to do with the story of the mini-series. <b>This forum contains SPOILERS!</b>

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

the iceburg

Postby SCORPIUS on Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:32 pm

that blokes iceburg, einstein's, didn't it melt and dissapear in 'unrealized reality' back in season 4? not only that didnt it start off small as well? BUT, when john goes back there in pk wars, the place is huge, and i just dont get that... any ideas?
I WOZ ERE
ERE I WOZ
WOZ I ERE
YES I WOZ
SCORPIUS
Delvian Pa'u

Postby CdnFarscape on Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:57 pm

I think it had to do with the amount of energy Einstein had... as he was showing John different "Unrealized REalities" he was being drained.... and the iceburg was melting... maybe he got all the energy back once John left???

Cdn
CdnFarscape
Kalish Resistance

Re: the iceburg

Postby scapecadet on Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:26 pm

SCORPIUS wrote:that blokes iceburg, einstein's, didn't it melt and dissapear in 'unrealized reality' back in season 4? not only that didnt it start off small as well? BUT, when john goes back there in pk wars, the place is huge, and i just dont get that... any ideas?

remember, it was a construct and not the real thing. So it did not really melt according to the rules of physics, but as Einstein's strength decreased. John went back via a wormhole, which means he went back in time - he could chose any time to arrive, therefore he probably arrived at a point before the construct deteriorated.

JC to Akhna: "It's a question of balls.. the ball is in his court!"

Claudia: Quit. Prompting.Me.Woman!? WOMAN!!??
scapecadet
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby farscaperkevin on Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:08 am

He didnt arrive before it melted because it only exhists when einstein wants it too. he just went to where einstein was and einstein made another. the guy who was talking about einsteins energy was right. also, einstein had to work a lot harder last time because crichton didnt get ther with any form of propulsion. he just landed there and einstien had to get him to all the other places with his own power.
farscaperkevin
Luxan Warrior

Return to The Peacekeeper Wars