sorry bout my avatar

Let us know about anything (especially problems) to do with the site and forums.

Moderator: Dani Moure

Postby scapecadet on Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:00 pm

As for pictures from Stargate - as far as I know, Claudia's role was extensively discussed on this board without any spoiler warnings and no one was bothered, so a picture should be no problem.. unless it shows her or someone else lying dead or something like that.
Let's not take things too far here - this is a FS board, we cannot be responsible for all other shows, can we? (within reason of course, not advocating silly spoilers on purpose just to make a point, hey :wink: )

JC to Akhna: "It's a question of balls.. the ball is in his court!"

Claudia: Quit. Prompting.Me.Woman!? WOMAN!!??
scapecadet
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Anarky on Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:49 pm

Well, I wanted to know whether my Avatar is okay with you. I mean, it doesn't bend the frames and nothing. Only problem: it's 160x160.

Do i need to resize it?
Anarky
Luxan Warrior

Postby Dani Moure on Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:02 am

Anarky wrote:Well, I wanted to know whether my Avatar is okay with you. I mean, it doesn't bend the frames and nothing. Only problem: it's 160x160.

Do i need to resize it?

Your avatar size is a bit larger, but it's not a big deal as it doesn't affect the width of the tables.

However I will ask that you decrease your picture in your signature to a reasonable size. Preferably not more than about 100 pixels in height, and a reasonable width. While I'd rather not put a strict rule on it, I will devise a better guideline shortly, as large pictures annoy a lot of people (myself included). We didn't used to allow images in signatures at all, but we have for some time now. It's just when they're that large repeatedly in the same thread they start to take over.

Thanks.
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Postby Anarky on Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:07 am

I shrinked it down to 144px in height. 75% of the normal size. 100px although, i hate to say that, seems to be a bit small, I mean, others have larger sigs too...

But, of course, if you insist, then I will meet that 100px limit.
Anarky
Luxan Warrior

Postby Arenzera on Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:55 am

john_aeryn_fanatic wrote:it was a pic of john and aeryn with their baby

Oh frell. You just ruined the PKW for me :P

Kiel :-)
Arenzera
Delvian Pa'u

Previous

Return to Site/Forum Suggestions, Help & Feedback