ALRIGHT WHO'S WITH ME!:):):) (Spoilers)

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

ALRIGHT WHO'S WITH ME!:):):) (Spoilers)

Postby PauZhotaBrit on Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:07 pm

Alright my friends it's over! For real and there won't be any more new Farscape episodes ever again.......
Or could there be?
I remember reading somewhere *I don't remember where, I apologize if someone knows what I am referring to please, throw it in!:)* that depending on how well PK Wars did that it could lead to a spin off, or perhaps another mini! Now I don't know the exact steps to go about getting myself *and other fans heard* but, I am always open to suggestions and am wondering WHO IS WITH ME? I know I can't be alone in wanting more FS so, I say we write letters and just bombard the SCIFI offices and let them know we still want our show! I need some help and guidance but, like I said I can't be alone! I say LET'S GO! My dad made a good point that there were lots of plot points left unexplored.........:)

*apologizing again if ANYONE alreadt started a thread like this! I am just excited and love the idea that we could really keep FS going!:)*
"It's OK! You were in my shoes, I was in your pants." Aeryn in Out of Their Minds

"Aeryn! She's my Zhann in every way, I love her and I would die for her" John in Meltdown
PauZhotaBrit
Peacekeeper Commander

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WITH YOU!

Postby there4iam on Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:53 pm

:bearhug: all I can say is ...FRELLING YEAH!

Where do I sign up?...A little HD rum rasin ice cream, fragrance candles and FARSCAPE! Bring on the "orange terror alerts", flooded streets, and LA rainy weather.......I 'll sit out 2004-2005 (except 11/2)
5,6,7,8, shoot, shoot...jazz hands!
there4iam
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

please sir may I have another

Postby lady of the uncharteds on Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:01 pm

I think there are enough loose ends to warrant at least another mini or three or four - is Big D REALLY dead? Is Grayza carrying John's child? What exactly is the connection of Sebeceans, Humans, Interons inferred to by the Idolans? AND What about the Nebari plot to dominate the galaxy with their planted virus?

Not to mention what will happen as John and Aeryns little D grows up!!!!

They have only scratched the surface. I for one would happily join in another letter writing bombardment!!!!
lady of the uncharteds
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby CdnFarscape on Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:11 pm

SPOILERS (minor)
Well, I've mentioned this in threads before, but I personally don't think that they would have brought up the subject of Rygel returning to Hyneria and the call home from his cousin if they weren't planning to expand on that in the future...

Cdn
Rebecca: I love you Meeklo
David: Yes Ma'am!
CdnFarscape
Kalish Resistance

Re: please sir may I have another

Postby Dani Moure on Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:07 am

lady of the uncharteds wrote:I think there are enough loose ends to warrant at least another mini or three or four - is Big D REALLY dead? Is Grayza carrying John's child? What exactly is the connection of Sebeceans, Humans, Interons inferred to by the Idolans? AND What about the Nebari plot to dominate the galaxy with their planted virus?

Not to mention what will happen as John and Aeryns little D grows up!!!!

They have only scratched the surface. I for one would happily join in another letter writing bombardment!!!!

Please, if you're posting in a non-spoiler thread, add a spoiler warning to your post! These are some big spoilers! I added a spoiler warning to the thread title so it's OK as is in this post now, but please keep it in mind for the future!
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Cartoon Cartoon

Postby FrankenCrais on Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:55 am

I love how your pic of cartoon scorpy always make you seem really annoyed dani. It's kinda funny.
FrankenCrais
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Rygel - very good point

Postby lady of the uncharteds on Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:43 pm

How did I miss the Rygel thing? Overload I suppose. Very true. Talk about a "plant". Reinstating the Dominar to his throne could be an excellent plot line for our beloved Scape characters.
lady of the uncharteds
Peacekeeper Commander

Farscape Movie

Postby rocketman on Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:42 am

I have heard that there was going to be a feature film. I have talked to several people that have heard the rumor. That is supposedly the next step. Does anyone know what this spinoff series is going to be about? I wonder if they mean spin off as in John, Aeryn, and Chiana on Hyneria or is it something completely differant because I do not think it would be the same without the crew of Moya, specifically John and Aeryn. I heard that another mini was possible, but that a feature film franchise was probably next.
rocketman
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: Farscape Movie

Postby xfkirsten on Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:50 am

rocketman wrote:I have heard that there was going to be a feature film. I have talked to several people that have heard the rumor. That is supposedly the next step.

Yup, this was mentioned several times at Comic Con this year. As they said, it all depended on how the mini fared. We know it did well in the ratings, now we gotta wait and see if it did well enough... *crosses fingers*
"Some imagination, huh?"
xfkirsten
Delvian Pa'u

Postby motz7d on Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:54 am

I have also heard stuff flying around about a feature film. Probably depends on how the PK Wars DVD fares, as well as continued sales of the season DVDs.
Image Image Image Image Image
motz7d
Nebari Snurcher

DVDs - doing my part!

Postby lady of the uncharteds on Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:42 pm

Yes, I would think that DVD sales would be another way to measure what next step is appropriate for Farscape. I have all four seasons in the box sets. I'll snap up the mini as soon as it is released as well. I would imagine I am not the only one who falls into this category!
lady of the uncharteds
Peacekeeper Commander

I must agree.

Postby Crono on Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:11 pm

I must agree with lady of the uncharteds there are to many loose ends for Farscape to really end. I mean did we actually see D'Argo die no all we saw was him blasting away the bad guys and not let us forget he was saying "Whose your Daddy, I am, I'm your Daddy. Also what about Sechoza (excuse me if mis-spell her name I'm in a rush) to me she looked as though she was still alive, the list goes on and on to many loose ends. I think The PeaceKepeer Wars was just the tip of the iceberge for Farscape, if not to be so bold I think we can all expect alot more to come.
Kris: Bloody El Crono your like Crichton, cocky and insane.
Aeryn: Kris thats why I like him.
John: Hey everyone Be cool.
Scorpius: My sentiments exactly John.
Crono
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: Cartoon Cartoon

Postby Dani Moure on Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:48 pm

FrankenCrais wrote:I love how your pic of cartoon scorpy always make you seem really annoyed dani. It's kinda funny.

:lol: I'm not always annoyed, trust me. Just sometimes. :P
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Return to Future Farscape