any new ideas for a mini series (PKW spoilers)

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

any new ideas for a mini series (PKW spoilers)

Postby escape18 on Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:05 pm

this last mini series farscape the peace keeper wars was pretty good,however they left a lot of holes and gabs for anthor one. like d'ago they didn't show him die so he might, he said ''I'LL come back for you" to Chiana and she was upset i think she might go crazy or join the nabrei fight .so maybe a good idea could be D'ago might have survived and go to haneriea were Rygel rules now and he and D'ago 's son will tell him a them what happen to her and he tries to find her and Chiana could be fighting in the nabrie war and John and Aren could get caught in that because peace for them never lasts long so they will all see each other again and maybe have a better ending for D'ago and Chiana.

Mod edit: Please people, if you are posting spoilers in a message, especially outside the PKW forum, put the word Spoiler in your subject!! - Dani
escape18
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

The new season

Postby FrankenCrais on Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:12 pm

I agree with what you said except for the part about baby crichton. Scorpius was strangely happy at the end of the mini. He's got something up his sleeve. I think the start of a new seaon would be Scorpius kidnapping the baby and running off to raise it for himself. It would be an awesome catalyst to set all of the others possible story arcs in motion and would make an awesome juxtaposition against moya losing Talyn. In short, it would be awesome. Uncle Scorpy.
FrankenCrais
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

ScorpiS

Postby PCK3 on Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:41 pm

Scorpius was indeed to happy at the end. There must be something more. Scorpius, like me, is always carefull of good news. So he has to have back up plans. Recall if you will during the miniseries John had a diary if you will full of wormwhole research. The bueprints to the wormwhole weapon was in there for the DRDs to use. Scorpius could have these just for a rainy day. Not to mention he let Sikozu live, something is behind this. I thought the chemistry behind those two was equal to that of John and Areyn. Many things could happen with that.
Just a thought if you do not mind. If Little D' as the baby is now known, was conceieved after Scorpius implanted Harvey could a piece of Scorpius now be in the boy>just as everyone bleives John's wormwhole knowledge is in the boy as well. Scorpius implanted Harvey during his interigations in episode "Hidden Memory". So the baby was indeed conceived after Harvey.

Image Scorpius: You have ruined something quite unique
Scorpius: I... do not loose!
PCK3
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Little yes

Postby FrankenCrais on Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:38 am

Very interesting, how twisted would it be if scorpius could some how control the boy? Also, lil D would also have some pilot DNA that he got from Aeryn. So you've got possible wormhole knowledge, Harvey, and pilot. Lil D could be that freakishly intelligent kid from Dune. Thats wild.
FrankenCrais
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Cattivo on Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:17 am

Nebari contagion and/or resistance, and Hyneria. The Nebari storyline can give some insight into and explore the character of Chiana, as we haven't really done much of that so far.
Cattivo
Hynerian Dominar

Future plotlines

Postby Melody on Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:11 pm

How about:
Grayza's baby is John Crichton's son from their encounter on Arnessk (What Was Lost, parts 1 and 2). Becoming pregnant with his child was her backup plan to acquire wormhole technology. (Remember the Scarran's interest in acquiring John's knowlege from embryonic "fetal DNA" -- Prayer and We're So Screwed episodes.) Little D and Grayza's child grow up as good and evil siblings. Like John and Aeryn's son, John and Grayza's child was born with wormhole knowlege though she was raised under Grayza's less-than-benevolent influence. The Little D and his parents must address the destructive motives of Grayza and her child. Several ongoing Farscape themes could be continued in such a story. Maybe some fanfic writers would like to run with this.

I too would like more about the Nebari rebellion and Rygel's return.

Did anyone think that the mini-series Eidelon High Priestess was the nurse in the Prayer episode? Both parts were played by the same actress so I thought perhaps the nurse had survived dermafolica, undergone genetic transformation (Bringing Home the Beacon) and would reveal her true evil self in a plot twist.

I hope there is more Farscape to come![/img]
Melody
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Kevin on Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:06 pm

A man can dream, but I'd love it to be Sikozu centered. maybe something with the Kalish. I know it won't happen, but iut should.

Out...
Kevin
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: Future plotlines

Postby john_aeryn_fanatic on Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:17 pm

Melody wrote:How about:
Grayza's baby is John Crichton's son from their encounter on Arnessk (What Was Lost, parts 1 and 2). Becoming pregnant with his child was her backup plan to acquire wormhole technology. (Remember the Scarran's interest in acquiring John's knowlege from embryonic "fetal DNA" -- Prayer and We're So Screwed episodes.) Little D and Grayza's child grow up as good and evil siblings. Like John and Aeryn's son, John and Grayza's child was born with wormhole knowlege though she was raised under Grayza's less-than-benevolent influence. The Little D and his parents must address the destructive motives of Grayza and her child. Several ongoing Farscape themes could be continued in such a story. Maybe some fanfic writers would like to run with this.

[/img]

i agree with this Melody! it would be weird to have little D and Grayzas kid grow up together.. i reckon grayza would raise a little s*** whos very violent and intimadating while little D would have morals like his kick ass parents!!!!

id like to see the fanfi writer follow that too! good idea :)!
ImageImage
john_aeryn_fanatic
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Sandworm on Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:42 pm

wow.
I love that idea...
:twisted:
hmmm.
I might try...
I dunno.
When I have finished my present one I will see what I do...
maybe...
:)
ImageImage

Sikozu: "Do you have any plan of escape?"
Aeryn: "Run"
Sikozu: "Anything more detailed?"
Aeryn: "Run quickly" - Bringing home the Beacon

"I'm a damn scientist!" - John, Premiere

www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Virtual Season 5: The Peacekeeper Wars may be over, but the story continues.
Sandworm
Scarran Ruling Order

Return to Future Farscape