favorite john and ayern moment

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby BrentBarrett on Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:00 pm

Joolchi wrote:The moment when Aeryn leaves John in dog with 2 bones, the bit with the coin toss, I almost cried!

Almost?! What, you don't have a heart? ;)
The John and Aeryn Site
http://www.johnaeryn.com

BrentBarrett
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby chalou on Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:01 am

The last seen of "Green eyed monster" is just fantastic............ And amazingly beautiful..........
a French Farscape fan!!!!!
chalou
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby chalou on Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:01 am

sorry, it was "the last SCENE of GEM" that was to be read above
a French Farscape fan!!!!!
chalou
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby FrellMeDead on Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:29 pm

The moment when Aeryn leaves John in dog with 2 bones, the bit with the coin toss, I almost cried! ?

Almost?! What, you don't have a heart?

haha, I must have one... I did cry!
D'Argo: As John once said, 'I would rather go down on a swing.'
Crichton: Swinging. You wanna go down... swinging.
D'Argo: Swinging.
FrellMeDead
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Callie on Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:09 pm

It is not exactly one of my favorites because it is so heart-wrenching, but when Talyn John dies and Aeryn is left all alone and crying. I cry everytime. Can't help it. :( But is a really great piece of acting done by Ben and Claudia.
"That guy eats and craps his body weight twice a day."

"No.....yes......bite....me." That was classic!
Callie
Luxan Warrior

Postby LittleBanikSlave on Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:43 pm

Thereare so many brilliant moments it's hard to narrow them down.

If I had to choose I would say "Green Eyed Monster", when she is telling Talyn what it means to love so that she can save John, and then at the end he is showing her the star charts and how he named a star after her, his point of reference. I love it.
My Side...Your Side...My Side (etc)
LittleBanikSlave
Luxan Warrior

Postby PauZhotaBrit on Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:20 am

I see there is one that has been forgotten or I should say at least this is one of my absolute favs.......the scene at the end of "We're So Screwed: Fetal Attraction" I had been waiting for John to come rescue Aeryn and as all you faithful fans know this gor dragged out for a few epis so I was losing it! But, when he came and saved her and was carrying her...THUD! Then that scene at the end where she can't really believe it's him and she is still kind of in shock and she slowly realizes it's him and they are just lookin at each other...OH MY GOD! The he kisses her hand and just the whole moment is AWESOME! Everything this dorky Farscape geek *and shipper yes, yes:)* could ask for! Now the only bad thing....I can't find my tape with the epi on it!
"It's OK! You were in my shoes, I was in your pants." Aeryn in Out of Their Minds

"Aeryn! She's my Zhann in every way, I love her and I would die for her" John in Meltdown
PauZhotaBrit
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby BrentBarrett on Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:49 am

Yes, probably in my top two or three scenes, you are right. And after she asks him to stay and he falls asleep and she strokes his hair, her eyes just full of love... and then she has to be the one to comfort him when he awakes with a start and screams, "NOOOOO!"
The John and Aeryn Site

BrentBarrett
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby PauZhotaBrit on Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:41 am

Yeah.....*sigh* it really is just an awesome episode!:)
I can't wait for the mini........*runs and grabs calendar to mark off another day*
Another really awesome epi that had me just smilin......pretty much all the make out scenes in Meltdown! THAT is an excellent John and Aeryn Episode, fave part is when he and Aeryn are trying to talk to Stark to get him to calm down and just listen to them for a microt *:)* and he sics the DRD on John and damn near shoots....Best line:
"Thanks for watching my backside!" John to Aeryn
"Couldn't help myself" Aeryn's retort
Plus when she spanks him is pretty darn nice too!:):):)
"It's OK! You were in my shoes, I was in your pants." Aeryn in Out of Their Minds

"Aeryn! She's my Zhann in every way, I love her and I would die for her" John in Meltdown
PauZhotaBrit
Peacekeeper Commander

favourite John and Aeryn moment

Postby scaperbrit on Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:56 am

Although I love every bit of DWTB I have to mention The Choice when Aeryn is sat in the window and John is beside her and they mirror their actions in A Human Reaction. Shipper heaven :)
scaperbrit
Luxan Warrior

Postby BrentBarrett on Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:42 am

Yes it is very shippy and nice, but not "real," so I'd take the AHR one anyday... :)
The John and Aeryn Site

BrentBarrett
Peacekeeper High Command

best joh and aeryn moments

Postby AERYNSUN on Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:37 pm

Well, I think it is very diffcult o say only one best moment. I thing there are alot of them

For example, in The Flax, there are a lot of best moments, In Twice Shy, at the end of the episode, the conversation the have, avout them, in Green Eyed Monsterm when they "convessed" the love, at the end of the episode, in Season of death, on Moya afetr Aerymn comes back to life and the kiss in the Maintenance Bay,...

There are a lot of good moments, without forgettion the episode BAN TIMING, in the transport Pod throug the woemhole, an on the boat when joahn ask Aeryn to marry him.

AsI said, it very difficult.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mr Window on Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:09 pm

I agree with the general consensus so far that there are lots of really quite wicked bits with John and Aeryn:

My favourite funny one has to be when they are banging on the wall to make Rygel think that they're having sex on Talyn.

The best sad one is in my oppinion at the wedding scene in Dog with Two Bones when Aeryn dies and repeats the line: "Don't worry about me, I've never felt better" that Crichton says when he dies. This is especially cool as its a dream being had by the other Crichton who presumably didn't know that the dead Crichton had said it. Does that make sense?
Just what we need. A labotomised Luxon!
Mr Window
Luxan Warrior

Re: Favourite John and Aeryn Moment

Postby Urpling on Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:18 am

mars hill wrote:Like others, there are so many I love. However, one that comes to mind now is at the end of the Princess Trilogy when they test out The Kiss. It's the look first on John's face when he realises the kiss is sweet, then the look on Aeryn's as she walks away. That tiny smile. Priceless.

Mmmmmm....yaaaaahhhhhh...I watched that ep. again...for the trillionth time yesterday...(so glad that DVD's don't wear out like vids do!).

I love the way it was set up...visually...John in the pod, Aeryn outside...the music...sensitive stuff...and NOT A WORD SAID...(I do have this thing about the immense power of silence in and out of drama!)...nothing is rushed...very intense...

...and I love the way that Claud turns to camera and has this enigmatic smile...that John can only guess at...and John's suppressed thrill in finding the kiss to be 'sweet'.

They smile covertly...but in tandem.

Oh the tension...doncha just LOVE it...will she, won't she?...does he, doesn't he?...human pyrotechnics of the deeply feeling, tender (lasting) kind...

And there are so many more of these moments...but this one is the one freshest in my mind right now...and it will always stand out because of the way it was written, set-up, directed and then interpreted by Ben and Claud...sublime stuff.
Urpling
Kalish Resistance

Postby Up From The Depths on Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:11 pm

(not exact quotes)

"I don't know if I'll have the strength to miss next time."
"I think I'm just a bad shot."

See what I mean? Bad episodes, great moments.
Up From The Depths
Delvian Pa'u

PreviousNext

Return to General Farscape