First Peacekeeper War Promo Pics (spoilers)

Talk about anything Farscape! Please direct specific discussions to their respective forums.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

First Peacekeeper War Promo Pics (spoilers)

Postby Dani Moure on Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:35 am

Straight from Sci Fi, we have the first official promotional shots from the upcoming mini series, Farscape: Peacekeeper War. Obviously they're spoiler-ish, but no more than you'll be seeing in magazines in the months to come.

http://www.farscapeworld.com/news/shownews.php?id=128

http://www.farscapeworld.com/news/shownews.php?id=129
Last edited by Dani Moure on Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

I am so excited about those pics... (SPOILERS)

Postby JohnsBride on Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:23 am

The promo pics are awesome! Seeing Aeryn pregnant, all the Luxans, Sikozu and her haircut! And tell me if I'm wrong, but in that one picture with Chiana and Stark holding hands, the "strange" woman in the background...doesn't that look like the Sebacaen woman who was with Aeryn when she was being tortured? Her hair is totally different, but I swear that's her face! If that is her, I'm very interested in knowing why she is there with the others.

I can't wait for this thing to hit the air! I especially want to know how John and Aeryn get put back together - literally!
Rock on, Farscape!!!
JohnsBride
Luxan Warrior

Postby Zhann on Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:35 am

Yeah, I especially enjoyed the pix of all the luxans, (Always interesting to see someone's idea of the variation in a species.) and the pix of the guy's head that is coming apart; makes me wanna see inside of it to see the little eyes that are only hinted at. Lots of times those special effects go by so fast that you don't get to really examine them.

I agree with you about the woman's face looking like the torture partner who Aeryn killed while being held by the Scarrens for her pregnancy. Perhaps this woman is a "regular" actor on Farscape who does multiple characters? We'll find out when we hear her voice - which, if I remember right was recognizable as unique.

Awesome glimpses. Now I really can't wait to see the rest of it... Does anyone have an idea exactly when it's going to air yet - even the month?
Zhann
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: I am so excited about those pics... (SPOILERS)

Postby 8888 on Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:26 am

JohnsBride wrote:The promo pics are awesome! Seeing Aeryn pregnant, all the Luxans, Sikozu and her haircut! And tell me if I'm wrong, but in that one picture with Chiana and Stark holding hands, the "strange" woman in the background...doesn't that look like the Sebacaen woman who was with Aeryn when she was being tortured? Her hair is totally different, but I swear that's her face! If that is her, I'm very interested in knowing why she is there with the others.

I can't wait for this thing to hit the air! I especially want to know how John and Aeryn get put back together - literally!

I can't wait myself it looks good very good :!: :!: :!:
WE LOVE FARSCAPE!!!!!
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Totally AWESOME, Dude!!

Postby SunKrux on Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:06 am

Sikozu looks bitchin'!! :D I can NOT wait for this to air. Thanks for the info Daniboy! Keep the pics coming...just leave the spoilers until AFTER the pics. I'll look at pics, but don't want the spoiler info.

Oh, and one more thing! *does happy dance* NO MORE NASTY SEASON 4 HAIR FOR AERYN!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! I couldn't STAND that hairstyle! It looked all stringy and dead. This is much better! :D

*wonders off all excited*
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Rygelfan on Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:37 am

Wow. This is gonna rock. I am speechless. WOW!!! :D
You have the right to the remains of a silent attourney. If you cannot afford one, tough noogies! You have the right to a phone call, I recommend Trixie 976555love. Do you understand these rights? Well do you punk?
Rygelfan
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Hay on Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:52 pm

i can't wait for the it to air!!!!! now i only have to work on my dad getting scifi channel in time.

Gotta agree with SunKrux, bout Aeryn's hair, hopefully it won't look like a wig this time. :D
"Damn, Smokey, you can't argue with a woman!"
John Crichton - Meltdown
Hay
Luxan Warrior

Postby ScorpSik on Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:25 pm

My panics and tremors over Sikozu's draaaaaastic change are slowly subsiding... though her scales seem to have diminished :(

I miss the old look... but the new Mad Max Sikozu does have a certain appeal.

Sikozu just plain rocks, whatever.

I hope she stays safe though.....
***KALISH RESISTANCE***
Sikozu Support Group

ART: http://starburstcards.com/KarlswebNewsc ... rpSik2.htm

ScorpSik
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby gunmenoftheapocalypse on Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:55 pm

Bloody hell, it's the ocular proof I was waiting for! The pictures don't seem to spoil anything that hasn't already been revealed (mainly as I don't have a clue what's going on in most of them), but don't they look amazing? I love the new looks, even the smaller touches such as Chiana's blindness and Stark's shaved head (I never liked him with hair).

Woo.
gunmenoftheapocalypse
Delvian Pa'u

Re: Woman that resembles Aeryns Sebacaen torturer...

Postby JohnsBride on Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:08 pm

I was totally wrong about her hair looking different. It's the hood of a robe. And if you look closely at her face, she has the same markings as the "head splits open into several places species" that we saw in "Bad Timing" and in the other spoiler promo pic! And her roble looks the same as well. Apparently, whatever species of alien "vaporized" Aeryn and Crichton ends up becoming an alli (is that spelled right? Sorry) of theirs in "Peacekeeper Wars". Coooooool!!!
Rock on, Farscape!!!
JohnsBride
Luxan Warrior

Postby TechnoBoY on Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:57 pm

I told all the friends that I could! YEY! I am so excited, they think I am crazy.
TechnoBoY
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby SCORPIUS on Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:15 pm

WAHEY! the pix look so good!!! sikozu's new look is very cool! one thing tho, wheres dargo? there are no pix of dargo! i find that quite surprising as hes a main character!!! do you think grayza will be in the mini series? the species that blew up aeryn and john look like they play a big part in the mini!
look, in the pic with sikozu upside down! aeryn has her hands up, is she being kept prisoner by scorp? Look in the pic with the scarrens, is that Jennek in background!? he got blown up with that bomb crichton dropped!!! hmm... that must be Jennek coz in the last pic chiana is fighting him!!! and, in the first pic (its probably just me being stupid) but are john and the other bloke knee deep in yellow slime?!
i wonder how it'll end... i cant wait, its gonna be so good!!! a question that ive wanted to ask for a while is, will the mini be released on DVD? i hope so, just think of the special features they'd pack on it! i rekon that after the mini, farscape is in with one hell of a massive chance of winning over a couple more series' worth of shows!!!
I WOZ ERE
ERE I WOZ
WOZ I ERE
YES I WOZ
SCORPIUS
Delvian Pa'u

Re: Totally AWESOME, Dude!!

Postby officersun524 on Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:43 pm

SunKrux wrote:Sikozu looks bitchin'!! :D I can NOT wait for this to air. Thanks for the info Daniboy! Keep the pics coming...just leave the spoilers until AFTER the pics. I'll look at pics, but don't want the spoiler info.

Oh, and one more thing! *does happy dance* NO MORE NASTY SEASON 4 HAIR FOR AERYN!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! I couldn't STAND that hairstyle! It looked all stringy and dead. This is much better! :D

*wonders off all excited*

Amen to the hair comment!! It's Claudia's REAL hair, which we all know is gorgeous.

Sikozu looks pretty radical, but very, very cool. My hubby gave her a woo-hoo.

Thank you for posting these. I am very happy!
officersun524
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

I just realized...

Postby arcee on Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:52 pm

I just realized how much I missed seeing new Farscape scenes. I never even gave it a though before looking at these pictures.

I can't wait for the mini, and since I know it'll take ages for it to arrive to where I live (Portugal), it makes me want to take a long vacation in the US starting in October :roll:
arcee
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Re: Totally AWESOME, Dude!!

Postby Dani Moure on Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:32 am

SunKrux wrote:Sikozu looks bitchin'!! :D I can NOT wait for this to air. Thanks for the info Daniboy! Keep the pics coming...just leave the spoilers until AFTER the pics. I'll look at pics, but don't want the spoiler info. [/i]

Don't worry, if I had something else spoilery that I was going to post, it would likely be in a separate item.

As for the pics, I'm loving Sikozu's new look. She still looks hot to me (but how couldn't she :lol: ), but she just looks mean and ready for business now. And the updated looks just give an even more polished feel to things - I can't wait to see how it looks in motion. I was definitely majorly excited when I saw these pics.

And don't worry, D'Argo is definitely in there. I meant to post a pic with him in, for some reason I left it out (I think I thought he was in the Luxan pic, but was too tired to notice he wasn't).
.dani//MOURE
Webmaster and anime maniac. Raelee Hill's biggest fan. David Kemper's biggest fan too.
Also webmaster/owner of Farscape World (duh!).
Dani Moure
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Next

Return to General Farscape