any southern scapers here??

Discussions about Farscape's cancellation, and the campaign to promote the show's return. General discussion about THE PEACEKEEPER WARS should go in the relevant forum.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

any southern scapers here??

Postby shellann9 on Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:12 pm

hey I libe in N.C and I knwo no one who likes farscape and I mean no one are there any one who live in the south eastern us???
Life, Love ,and FARSCAPE

kate~what does she think shes doing wearing jewels in the jungle?? taking a shower in a jungle?? heck where did they get the electricity for that fence. I don't think I like this oh wait whos that guy a hunter you say??hmmm?? this might not be so bad after all

Shell~ and to think my obsession all started by being sick and havign the remote break on me just as a half naked man ran across the tv screen.
shellann9
Delvian Pa'u

Postby afrikaners on Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:41 pm

Sorry, no don't know anybody there, BUT I do know how you feel! I'm from South Africa and I only know one person who likes farscape, but he is my boss, so that doesn't count! So this is then why you and me have to use this forum, to talk frelling Farscape to all of our Scaper friends...Hope you find someone soon!
afrikaners
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby shellann9 on Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:26 pm

thanks for the suport yeah I knwo its frelling anoying
Life, Love ,and FARSCAPE

kate~what does she think shes doing wearing jewels in the jungle?? taking a shower in a jungle?? heck where did they get the electricity for that fence. I don't think I like this oh wait whos that guy a hunter you say??hmmm?? this might not be so bad after all

Shell~ and to think my obsession all started by being sick and havign the remote break on me just as a half naked man ran across the tv screen.
shellann9
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Gaussian on Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:23 pm

Well......I live in Kentucky. I don't know anyone personally close by who loves Farscape..........but I have chatted on the board at savefarscape with some other KYscapers. Boards are just about the only way for me to talk to others who feel this way about Farscape. Most people in REAL LIFE...probably wouldn't know by looking at me that I love scifi!!! (not the channel!!!) :lol:
Gaussian
Kalish Resistance

Postby shellann9 on Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:03 pm

Amen to that. People think I would never like all the scifi stuff. and the onyl way to talk to people is on the board so I greatful for that. its just interesting to knwo really how many people watch farscape.
Life, Love ,and FARSCAPE

shellann9
Delvian Pa'u

NC fans

Postby stlscape on Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:52 pm

Have you checked out the Frell Me Dead board at www.watchfarscape.com? I know they've got a forum for people to post where they're from, and that there are several NCers who've posted in it.

http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=46
Last edited by stlscape on Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stlscape
Delvian Pa'u

Postby shellann9 on Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:21 pm

I have to tey it thakns a bunch I just dont see that many farscape fans when I am out only on the internet.
Life, Love ,and FARSCAPE

shellann9
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Enforcer on Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:53 am

I am from Cullowhee, NC! Hello, Fellow Tarheel Scaper! BTW, Cullowhee is in the mountains near where Eric Rudolph was caught.
Enforcer
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Southern Scaper sort of...

Postby SunKrux on Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:06 pm

What do I mean by the sort of? I was raised in Georgia but have lived in WA state for many moons now. So basically I'm a southern Scaper, but I don't live in the South anymore. It's the Sebecean in me...can't stand the heat & humidity! :lol:
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby shellann9 on Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:25 am

amen to that

I hate the hot weather in the south

I love the cold right now I loving it cause it has snowed like tons and its good and cold.
Life, Love ,and FARSCAPE

shellann9
Delvian Pa'u

Postby shellann9 on Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:27 am

where eric was caught awsome

yeah I live smack in north raleigh. right in the middle
I lived here all my life it is very borign and I wish that an alien ship would come and wisk me away.
Life, Love ,and FARSCAPE

shellann9
Delvian Pa'u

Postby shellann9 on Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:34 am

hey I dont seem to beable to get on the frell me dead board so if soem one could put in a word for me I would so love to go.

also how the frell do you get on to that board?? any helpful hints would be apretiated.

you have made my day .
Life, Love ,and FARSCAPE

shellann9
Delvian Pa'u

Southern scaper

Postby Humans are Superior on Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:39 am

I'm in Florida, about as south east as you can get, and you are right there aren't alot of 'scapers down here. I try and turn on as many people as I can to the show. I was watching the pilot and called a couple of buddies on the phone and told them about it. From that ep on we met every Friday night religiously and watched until the unspeakable. Now, we are waiting on Always Delayed Video :) (love acronyms) to get the eps out so we can finish the collection. Anyways, just wanted to say there are 'scapers in the south, but most aren't devoted fans.
Oh God please let it all be a dream. A very bad, very twisted dream.
Humans are Superior
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby shellann9 on Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:23 pm

its nice to know there are some and I hope that the mini will air on a well known network and more people will know the joy that is farscape.

I knwo what you mean about ADV. lol

thnaks
form one fellow scaper to another
Life, Love ,and FARSCAPE

shellann9
Delvian Pa'u

Postby stlscape on Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:11 pm

shellann9 wrote:hey I dont seem to beable to get on the frell me dead board so if soem one could put in a word for me I would so love to go.

also how the frell do you get on to that board?? any helpful hints would be apretiated.

you have made my day .

Here's the URL for the main page of the forums: http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/ . Is that what you needed?
stlscape
Delvian Pa'u

Next

Return to Future Farscape