OFFICIAL: Season 1 Heroes Discussion Thread!

Talk about any show under the sun, genre or not.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby chryse on Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:54 pm

lol
this is why I love you mreen.

SO goes... is she sure? *me nods* ok then. *looks crestfallen* but it's still the SAME KIND of gun. It's so distinctive.

LOL
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby OssianMacCoul on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:15 pm

‘Heroes,’ ‘Sopranos’ compete for critics awards
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19057795/
'They have worlds out there, people that you wouldn't believe. But they do not have chocolate.'
OssianMacCoul
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby Mreen on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:09 am

May the best Heroes win!

not that I'm suggesting that Heroes was more involving and fun than a gangster series... oh wait, it was <g> but then a gangster series has yet to hold my interest for two episodes.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby SunKrux on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:43 am

Unlocked

In the off chance that there are folks who find this show on DVD and want to discuss S1 with fellow fans. ;D
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby OssianMacCoul on Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:56 am

'They have worlds out there, people that you wouldn't believe. But they do not have chocolate.'
OssianMacCoul
Peacekeeper Commander

Postby Mreen on Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:04 pm

I agree with the critic- I couldnt wait to watch the unaired pilot, and was surprised that it wasnt the same one they put out on the web as their publictiy stunt, but one twice as long with abandoned storylines. I am glad they dropped the story lines - I keep saying this, but they would have looked like an imitation 24 if they kept the terrorist one, it really didnt belong. And Matt going from 'gotta get the action' SWAT wannabee to detective wannabee was a good choice. No longer about trying to manly and get shot, he became a character that was always afraid of being considered dumb, and one that made the not so smart but honest choices...till that stupid steal the 2 million dollars bit *ptooey* I spit on that character choice! Ruined my sympathy for the character completely.

Season 2 I am pretending it didnt happen, as apparently is everyone else.

No more about season 2 here tho.

The commentary was good, on the unaired pilot, I was pleased Tim's reasoning often matched my own (which is why I'm such a good audience for this show :D ) tho he really regrets not being able to use the actor from the abandoned terrorist storyline. Maybe he'll show up soon as something else.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Previous

Return to Other Shows