OFFICIAL: Season 1 Heroes Discussion Thread!

Talk about any show under the sun, genre or not.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby chryse on Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:20 am

:D wheee! Heroes is back!

So, all the Heroes want to save the world? Except for Sylar of course. LOL That is just too funny. So, did Linderman "go wrong" or did his friends...he's the one who's ended up a multi-millionaire gangster after all. Does this mean that Hiro's father also has powers? So, it's Mrs. Petrelli with the likely connection to Linderman, not Mr. Petrelli (at least not yet) I wonder what her power is? And YES! Proof, solid, solid proof that Linderman is with OWI.

Isaac, did you have to go with the Christ symbology? But thank you for having a great death. I'll miss you, but definitely with lots of good thoughts about you. Hmm, so how is your sketchbook (which is where I guess your method for killing Sylar is drawn) going to get to the other Heroes?

Loved that the diner with Bennett, Parkman and Radiation Ted is the same one where Sylar, Charlie, Hiro and Ando were for a while. :) Seems like there is more than 1 nexus point (like the rooftop) that brings Supers together. So, Sylar, Peter AND Ted are all in NYC, or will be. Which one will explode? I can make case for each and every one of them. Btw, Parkman, how's your wife?!?!? I know they had a lot to get in this ep, but some people seem to be falling by the wayside....

Jessica is gonna be pissed...I wonder if Nikki will be pissed enough to either get her body back from Jessica to get Micah back or will she be pissed enough to let Jessica rip Linderman and Mystique+ into smaller pieces than DL's former compatriots? And what is DL gonna do??? ooohh, scary. I think Linderman made a bigger enemy than he has bargained for. But at least now we know how Linderman is gonna cinch Nathan's election results.

So, Nathan and Peter meets Claire as daughter/niece and not just the cheerleader. Methinks Future Hiro deliberately led Peter to Claire so he could get her powers to survive confrontations with Sylar. Peter seems to be getting the point that "Fate" is involved, more than anyone else seems to be, other than Hiro and Ando. Nathan, are you sending Claire away to protect her? Or you? And not just for the election either. I'm very eager to find out what Mrs. P is gonna tell Nathan and Peter about what she knows.

Hiro and Hiro. Loved the ending. This ought to be really good next ep. I don't even wanna speculate. :)
Too many clicks spoil the browse......
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Ancient_Einstein on Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:57 pm

chryse wrote::D wheee! Heroes is back!
Loved that the diner with Bennett, Parkman and Radiation Ted is the same one where Sylar, Charlie, Hiro and Ando were for a while. :) Seems like there is more than 1 nexus point (like the rooftop) that brings Supers together. :)

It's the waffles, man. Supers just can't stay away from those waffles.
Ancient_Einstein
Nebari Snurcher

Postby Mreen on Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:42 pm

If we cant speculate about the future - how about the past?

We've switched universes again, which means Wireless is out there. In this universe Niki and Jessica merged (in the past we didnt see) and became this new persona who likes the way she is and thinks she's got it all down pat.

I havent watched and narrowed it down to see if this is the universe with the stocky Chandar Saresh or the actor we see (what is his name? Daniel's father in law in all the Stargate movies/series) -each universe is starting to diverge more and more, we're going to need to start stockpilng the clues to see what's coming.

Actually, to speculate a little in the future, that's what I think Hiro is going to explain to Hiro next week. Exactly what we've been seeing with these various universes going by, timeline to timeline.

Still ... we really ought to get a list of which is which. Are there really 4 universes instead of just the two? (Mohinder was shown 4 bodies before he identifed the correct Chandra Suresh for his universe... were they all him in other universes?) What other markers do we have besides Wireless and the pic on the book? We can tell they switched by the way the beginning diverges from what we actully saw last week - but how many switches are there?
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby chryse on Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:29 am

oh no, you misunderstand. I don't want to speculate... but I'll be happy to read your speculations! LOL

Have you been by the NBC/Heroes site? There are some spoilers there about what has happened, or not, in the possible future(s) and past(s). One of which validated my thinking about who blows up in NYC... except it's in a possible future that may have already been averted. I haven't been to the site myself, but other boards are talking about the content of the webcomics

Not sure at all about how many universes there are. There seems to be a lot of turning points where a new possible universe can be created.
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby sleeper on Tue May 01, 2007 3:50 pm

Well, darn it, we missed out on maybe what was the final showdown between Sylar and Peter.

Not too many Heroes are left, 5 years in the future... poor Matt, he truly doesn't know how to think for himself. He is the HRG of the Future. And poor HRG is still trying to protect Claire.

I think I would freak out if I saw my future self get killed.

I love the writing, but some things still don't make sense.... Did "Nathan" have complete control of the Haitian? You would think if "Nathan" was ever around the Haitian, his true identity would be revealed. I would have thought that Peter and "Nathan" would of had it out before this, since Peter would have figured out what "Nathan" was, sooner. So did Sylar cause Peter to explode? I think that Hiro should have tried to save Isaac, since Sylar, it seems, really became dangerous when he absorbed his powers. Nikki has really become a wuss, too bad, Jessica would have wiped the floor with Sylar... She is really a key player and to save her husband and son, she needs to become more involved. So Sylar got to Radiation Man. You would of thought that RM would have given Sylar the fight of his life.

I was disappointed that Matt, Molinder, and the Haitian were working for "Nathan". Anyway... the show has not jumped the shark yet with a risky move to show what happens 5 years in the future. And it will be interesting to see if Hiro can stop Sylar and save Nathan and the other Heroes.
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby chryse on Wed May 02, 2007 12:07 am

Well mreen, here's another universe!

Very interesting.

Yes, seeing yourself die is just freaky on so many different levels. Poor Hiro. Poor Ando. I don't want Ando to die.

Hmm, Linderman Laws... Was he found out as a "special" and martyred in some way for the cause or did he step out in the spotlight and become a politician too? Maybe Sylar killed him, got his healing powers and nobody knows Linderman was a "special" so he gets set up as a "normal?"
X-men anyone?

ooh, Nathan is dead. And Sylar took his place. So Sylar must have met up with Mystique + (aka Candace) at some point and killed her... I wonder how he managed to pull that off? Then found Nathan and killed him to become the president. And Peter must not have seen Nathan since shortly after he exploded.. probably got seriously disgusted with Nathan's political spin (blaming Sylar) about the explosion. So, how come Matt didn't know it was Sylar?

Poor Matt. You were right mreen. I hate to see him that way, but you were right on target.

btw, part of Japanese mythology/superstition, a red string/thread of fate connects people who are special to each other in some way. It usually refers to couples who have been lovers for a few incarnations of life, but you know, it can refer to other things too.

Anyone get the feeling that the last comic is a red herring designed to lead Sylar astray a bit? I still think the sketchbook is more important.

Poor Mohinder, still being manipulated by Sylar. You'd think he'd have lost some of his naveite by now. :(

Sylar's dead count: Candace, Nathan, DL, Ted (radiation guy) and finally Claire. Any "new" powers I missed?

eta: thought some more...

So Sylar killed DL, got stabbed by Hiro, but wasn't actually stabbed because he phased the sword through himself. Killed Candace to get her shapeshifting/acting ability, then Nathan to become president AFTER the boom but before Nathan announces it was Sylar who caused the Boom. Peter gets disgusted with Nathan's politics and leaves NYC and his brother soon after this announcement (never returning until Hiro from the past needs rescuing), leaving Nathan vulnerable to Sylar's revenge precipitated attack and becomes Nathan/president. phew!

Hey was that girl helping Bennett Wireless girl?

Mreen, you were right about Molly too, she is the little girl from early on right?

Next week is gonna be good!
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Mreen on Wed May 02, 2007 3:16 am

It was really weird watching last nights - its like Tim decided to an ep where all this threads predictions came true - there was that moment of glory "I was right!" - 8) and then I started worrying "what if I was right?" :shock:

The only thing is - why do you both think Sylar would have let them blame him? I think it was the other way around - Nathan got to be president for years, protecting Peter by blaming Sylar, and then using the ground swell of shock and fear to take over the Company (OWI) and make it government - (thus losing its "without initials" status) I think Linderman pulled the strings and finally got what he wanted, to own the government, (and how many others around the world the same way) but Nathan would always be looking for a way to take Linderman down, in revenge for his wife.
(Side speculation: Will it be Nathan demanding Linderman heals his wife before he'll go along with the plan, or will Linderman be offering it to Nathan, both holding his wife's health hostage and sweetening the deal on deep personal level for his bonny boy in blue. Could go either way with that master salesman vs master manipulator)

So, either Linderman was taken down by his own people turned to morally gray government agents - either join or be arrested, or Sylar got to him. Perhaps Linderman even turned sides after the event and led the resistance that Peter and Hiro and Jessica (before she was wiped out) fought in, only Linderman didnt make it. (Highly unlikely) Or maybe, he was still there, a spider in a web so buried no one saw him anymore. But the world he created had a sort of absence of him in it - as if everyone was so turned away from basic conscience and desire to open good, he was no longer necessary to force the point. At least, not necessary to the ep <g> Maybe he was supplying HRG with the money for his efforts, a little refugee underground railroad to both salve those bits of his conscience left, and leave him once more in control of both sides of the puzzle.

well, enough speculation about the Man Who Wasnt There - back to the ep!

I was on about Sylar and Nathan - remember how in Peter's dream, they were always sort of the same person? From the moment in the jail, to that never ending nuclear nightmare, Nathan comes down to Peter like Death stalking his brother, Sylar in essence, those his words "I wont leave you"- eerily not coming from Nathan/Sylar's mouth are compassionate, at odds with the look he gives Peter.

Peter either comes in contact with Radiation Man or Sylar kills him, and then Peter comes in contact with radiating Sylar. Either way, Radiation Man doesnt actually explode (fitting, since in his last ep, Matt pointed out to him that he wasnt really as ready to die killing everyone he could as claimed to be. A part of that man wants a real life, and control over it, and to start living life again) but Peter does - but Nathan, always so quick on the cover-up, blames Sylar. Saving his own political ass and his dear brother that he let explode to kill those millions of people. Because if -as in the other ep - Nathan believes Peter will survive the explosion, Nathan is a lot more willing to let this massacre happen. His concerns have always been selfishly small, masked under a guise of the 'bigger picture'.

Nathan and Linderman parley that into a presidency (whereupon Linderman's whereabouts become a mystery) HRG in the meantime hides DL, Candice, Molly (our little girl) - brought to him by Hiro. So, Sylar originally killed Claire, Peter didnt regenerate but survived Sylar's attack, some what scarred- and when Hiro tried to kill Sylar before the bomb, he saw Sylar regenerate.

So Hiro goes back in time so that Peter can save the cheerleader and Sylar wont regenerate. Peter succeeds (and this time dies but regenerates and thus survives with no scar) - but before Hiro can kill Sylar, he goes the future. So older Hiro knows this is a future where the cheerleader survived but no Hiro attack on Sylar. Off he goes to check it out, and yes Claire is alive. The explosion still happens, but Hiro (Cool one) is convinced its just a geeky Hiro with a homicidal intent on Sylar away from being stopped.

Only Peter, Sylar and Nathan know Sylar didnt really explode. Nathan continues to ride the fear wave into a witchhunt, Peter fights his brother -with a small army of rebels - and as always loses, left alive to feel battered and beaten, which is the only way Nathan knows to keep Peter from getting into more trouble.

Meanwhile, those HRG hides are being fed to Sylar. Sylar got to DL, who Nicki thinks is dead, Sylar got to Candice - did he get to Molly? Is that why he feels his power is complete now, that he doesnt need to take on anyone else, but simply eliminate the competition? Did he kill DL ahead as chryse thought and simply phase thru the sword, let HRG hide him and then take out his new roomies? Possibly.

But now we have the question answered - what happens if Sylar gets Candice powers? (I really cant call her mystique - she was true shapeshifter, Candice is just an illusionist - but she can cast them further out than her body which is scary)Sylar with Candice's powers becomes .. the President! And why not, Nathan's pic was big as anything on that map, it must have been calling to him. He just had to walk in and take it. Right there in the oval office - look at that pic Sylar painted, the crude grim faced man as president. No reason for that not to be Sylar as well as Nathan. A good reason to let Nathan ... ripen, tho. Wait till he had it all, then just swoop in and take it.

Nathan's body could be right there in the oval office, Sylar could use Candice's power to hide it, or make it look some terrorist to be carted off -if the body morphed to the President, who would question it was failed attack.. or even Sylar himself. Who knows how long Sylar was there - months? Not years I dont think, I think he watched Nathan’s plans against the mutants evolve, then take his power, punish him, and then ...take it all, wipe out all the other mutants. He quoted those words of Natural Selection to Mohinder - in retrospect, a giveaway we all should have twigged to, but he was ... so persuasive, "a Plan B", instead of commanding. Make no mistake, it was all going to go his way, but he could afford to appear considering and logical type murderer, instead of greedy and psychotic dictator.

And then Matt, our new HRG, comfortable in morally gray and always doing what he's told, delivers Claire to the President. To Sylar. After killing off Wireless (yes, that was her!) and the old HRG. Matt, whose only humanity lies in the love for his son that he'll never see, happily doing what needs to be done, because "the world is better off not knowing" how many people need to be 'put down'.

Sylar views himself as the most important special person around - nothing new - battling it off with Peter (goodbye New York- again!) Mohinder trying to hold off the radiated door, the cool Hiro dead on the floor, and Ando persuading Hiro of the glasses to get them back where they came from , so help me...

But now, tell me this - didnt Hiro (of the Future) say over and over again he had to teleport back to Peter to tell him to save the cheerleader? Young Hiro told him he already had - but hadnt Cool Hiro of the Future not done it yet? Doesnt that mean its not done? I think we now have a task undone which must be done, and we may not know how its done... unless its just an alternate universe Hiro, in universe 3 that died, and future Hiro of universe 2 still came back and did this. Leaving our Hiro in universe 4 or 1.. to stop universe 3 from becoming our future. (if only we could have seen a pic of Mohinder's father in that universe, so we knew which one it was)

Will Geek Hiro have to do it now, or will Cool Hiro of the Future use his dying breath to go back and do it anyway, then vanish into the future to die so that we see his body still there, just jerk and die, but maybe we'll see him visit young Geek Hiro to gasp out wise sounding dying advice before vanishing like a Kenobi ghost (or ...eerily, leave his body to die in the past for geek Hiro to send away)

But will it be Hiro, Molly, Peter - who will kill Sylar? And could Tim really part with such an evil villain, unless he has something worse to replace him next season? Shall we just see, post apocalyptic battle, Sylar's watch, like Ming's ring, be picked up by a mysterious hand while the evil cackles tell us ..its not over yet. Buy tickets for the sequel now...

And while the evil of Sylar has us distracted - who will stop Peter from exploding? How shall the explosion be stopped? Will Hiro, the Cheerleader, Molly and Peter together be able to stop him from exploding (I mean, think about it, if Peter can stop time, surely he can stop himself in midexplosion, work it out and bring himself back? Or Hiro can do it.. or Claire with a sedative Or Peter with all three powers stop Radiation Man after all, if somehow it turns out to be him in a new twist to come)

Or maybe, Sylar, with knowledge from Isaac - will he save the world? For his own good perhaps - but.... could he do it?

Also Hiro has a new comic book now - armed again with knowledge of the future that could save the day!

(minor spoiler, if you havent seen a single commercial ... but just this once....)

As the commercial shows Hiro standing on the roof shouting out
"Dont Worry New York! We Will Save You!"
I cant help but clap and cheer!
Yay Hiro!!
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Mreen on Wed May 02, 2007 6:38 pm

and on to other things -

hmm - maybe the reason we see no Linderman is because in the last ep we just saw him kidnapping Micah. Maybe Jessica tore him limb from limb and that's the last we'll see of him.

Why didnt Matt know the President was Sylar and not Nathan? Well... the obvious is that Matt's not the brightest in the bunch. Also, he's a "do as he's told" company man, does whatever it takes to get the job done and get ahead. Reading the President's mind would likely get him in trouble...but secondly, Sylar probably wasnt thinking anything that Nathan wasnt saying. He wanted to have the mutants all killed, and he wanted Suresh to be the official killer. With all the brain powers Sylar's absorbed, staying focused probably isnt a big deal.

Also ... Sylar kept most of the conversations limited to phone calls. He didnt make too many personal appearences, just the one to Isaac's apartment.

Why didnt the Haitian make the powers go away? Good question - I'd guess that Sylar took care not to be in the same room with that guy if he could help it .. and certainly the Haitian had to concentrate to put out that field, we saw plenty of people using their powers in his presence all the time, only when he was on assignment did he stop them. He was focused on keeping Hiro to stay put, so Sylar was pretty safe.

Sylar giving up his position to become Nathan the Flying President was a big sacrifice for him (well,okay,so Sylar could just become the next president on Tuesday) which showed how much he wanted to keep the world the way it was, stop Geek Hiro at all costs.. and at last, have that big battle with Peter Petrelli ... (off screen!!)
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby chryse on Thu May 03, 2007 2:44 am

mreen! You're making my head hurt! Ok, it's not you, it's the show.

Why do I think Sylar is letting Nathan blame him for the boom? I don't actually think that. I think that Nathan blamed Sylar publicly to protect Peter because Sylar was a handy scapegoat. The FBI already had files on Sylar, even if they didn't really believe what he was doing, but Nathan also had Mohinder's first hand experience and say-so about Sylar too. So FBI plus expert opinion makes Sylar the perfect scapegoat. Sylar then gets up off his behind from the blast and kills Nathan. Maybe not immediately, but certainly after the gov't has made him the fall guy for the boom in NYC and after Peter leaves NYC. Sylar's best revenge then, is to take over the gov't. "I'll show you to blame me for something I didn't do."

Linderman Laws... Laws are often named for 2 reasons. 1 reason is the name of the legislators who sponsored the law... not Linderman, he's not a politician, he prefers having them in his pocket. Reason 2 is in memory of someone who could have been protected by such a law, had it existed. It's because of reason 2 that I think that Linderman is dead, possibly killed by Jessica, possibly Sylar. But in a way that it was obvious a mutant did him in.

I'm very curious to see how they explain how Matt Parkman didn't know Nathan was Sylar. You have good explanations so far, but no one can really mask their thoughts that well, unless Candice's powers to clothe illusions around herself (and now Sylar) as another person extend to their thoughts should be as well. We know she could appear to change her body, her voice, the way that another person acts (even to the extent of fooling Micah who knows the difference between Jessica and Nikki), so why not their thoughts too? A complete illusion. Absolutely terrifying!

and I'm done for tonight. My brain's mush already.
chryse
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Mreen on Thu May 03, 2007 3:47 am

I dont think she can do the thoughts thing... she really cant do the voice without practice (watching her do Simone, I realize she got the voice, mannerisms, completely wrong - kudos to the actress who played both Simone and Candice as Simone for those differences <g>)
Michah has willingly been fooled before, Jessica was runnning rampent for weeks, and he didnt care, he wanted his mom back and there she was. He missed all the obvious clues, cheerfully just willing her to be Nicki ... now that they merged, who knows what kind of personality she'd exhibit around him. Michah is just happy she seems happy ... neither of them would intentionally hurt him so he'd be the last to be suspicious. Only DL would have known it wasnt Nicki - and maybe figured out it wasnt Jessica either. Candice might have a hard time fooling him, he's been fooled too often before.

I think they are just going to keep with the phone conversations and few in person visits to hide Sylar ... and my personal opinion is that it hadnt been going on very long. I think Syler took the first opportunity he could to propose genocide-and we saw from Suresh that it was the first time the President had said such a thing. I bet he saw the upcoming anniversary as very fitting time to make the switch ... I would say he's been there a month or so (maybe more, maybe less) but he's too .. greedy, predatory, to hold that power long and not make the genocidal move right away.

Linderman Laws... wonder if we'll get the history of that one?

Love the red string idea, will have to watch it more carefully now. I saw they used the sketch from the notebook in there... wonder what else it had, if Hiro had that?
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby sleeper on Thu May 03, 2007 7:27 pm

Just a thought, was Claire's fiancee the football player that tried to rape her?
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Mreen on Fri May 04, 2007 12:33 am

No it was a guy named Andy, who bore a passing resemblence to her best friend from high school - maybe brother or cousin.. to be honest, I wasnt sure if he was some great guy, or an undercover somebody else. Claire seems to attract the decievers and game players.
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby sleeper on Fri May 04, 2007 9:50 pm

Thanks mgreen, I watched it again and it is somebody different.

Ok, now getting down to brass tacks.... if Sylar dies, or gets killed by Hiro(sidebar here... If Hiro stops time to kill Sylar, he should of cut the head off or stab the brain instead of stabbing the body, but of course he doesn't know to do this), will that stop Peter from exploding? So what does Sylar do to cause Peter to lose his composure? His mom dying could do that... Does Sylar kill Mom, and what power does Mom have? What happen to the invisible man? I want to know now.... :P

How did Niki and Nathan survive the blast? Is Niki/Jessica so tough that nothing kills her? Does Nathan fly away at the last moment? Does Peter have the scar because the future Peter did not take on Claires powers because he did not save her? Does Sylar go nuts (since there is so many important Heros in one place at the same time) killing about 4 or 5 "heroes" including Linderman(and DL)?
Obviously causing Peter to explode or Sylar taking on RM's powers himself and exploding would be a good way to get rid of the bodies....ok i will stop asking so many fool questions. :wink:

Anyway, I luv the show and all I ask for is that there be a good fight between Peter and Sylar. I have been kinda disappointed so far in their encounters (except for the 1st one).

Sorry guys I have ADD. :wink:
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

Postby Mreen on Mon May 07, 2007 2:19 am

Well, since Nathan knows exactly where and when the blast occurs, he just has to stay out of the target area. No biggie for him to keep his familiy safe - he's already sending Claire and his mom to Paris so that they'll be safe no matter what he decides, he cant do something that obvious with Heidi and the boys, but I'm sure they'll be in Washington or something to keep them safe, if not in Las Vegas for Heidi to get her treatments from Linderman that day.. tho honestly, will Linderman, who loves to pull strings from a distance... would he want this once, to be close enough to have a bigger effect? .. on the other hand, if you are going to cause an event, surely a nuclear blast isnt the one execption you would choose to supervise. I just had a moment of envisioning him curing a survivor or two, to enhance his reputation, while enjoying the carnage in the political sense. He'd be exhilerated to do both...but ..he is the distant power type, not the march in and gloat type. (Sylar loves to do that tho)

After reflection, I figured Sylar couldnt have gotten Candice till after the initial hiding by HRG - he probably just tracked a bunch that way. He may have killed DL before the blast, Peter doesnt mention him to Niki when counting down the guilt list to her of Nuke Day 2006. Which means DL better watch his step these next two eps! Poor Tom is so doomed .. and is the reason no one saw the blonde FBI agent is that Sylar got her at last... crowing in his escapes as he kills her?

I wonder if Jessica was killed in the nuclear blast, trying to protect Micah. Tho they seem to be the same body, she has tattoo that Jessica does not - maybe she gets the bruises from the fights that Niki never has.. I dont know how that works with the merged body in the ep before this ..maybe the merging didnt happen in the universe that the explosion did happen. They were seperate one ep, then the story so far shows them merged the next.

How did those alternate universes go...
Hiro in Japan stops the clock and goes back a second. -universe of hairy Chandra Suresh.

Hiro goes to the future and sees the bomb go off - was that the other universe?

Certainly when he goes back, he is in the world of bald Chandra Suresh.
Peter argues with Nathan about going to see this guy in the world of bald Suresh.

Hiro must have traveled again, because the next ep, where Mohinder confronts Nathan, gets the ashes, he is getting the ashes of hairy Chandra Suresh. That's the universe that confrontation between future Hiro/Cool Hiro and Peter in the subway.

Then Hiro goes back 6months - to the world of bald Chandra Suresh -when he returns, going back and forth, we are in the world of bald Suresh, having flashback and spiritguide dreams with his son, back on the book cover again.

Hiro cant travel in time and Chandra Suresh remains the same from ep to ep.

Hiro makes one trip in time - and the future with the bomb, as seen in Isaac's painting, is there - but...we never get to see a pic of Chandra. Did anyone spot any book or reference to the great lost man of science anywhere in Nathan's office or anything? One of the pics on the timeline? Anyone? anyone? Bueller?

The future Mohinder was a bit hirsute tho .. maybe that was hairy Chandra's universe. How can we tell?

Hiro is back in time now .. I would bet to bald Chandra's universe, if it follows the pattern ...but without having seen which future Chandra's universe it was, its hard to tell.

Lining all this up, I feel like Jack the Pumpkin King, who learned all the Christmas stores, knew all the rhymes, and was left crying "What does it mean? What does it mean?

Cause I tell ya, I got nuthin....

*left pondering, and craving a gingerbread man to munch*
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby sleeper on Tue May 08, 2007 5:22 pm

Well, last night's episode was interesting, not too dramatic, but it was good. Well Sylar is offically 5150, which we kinda knew before, but after his Mom's death there is no turning back. I think that Issac was the one that needed to be saved, instead of Claire, because Sylar is just too powerful being able to see the future.

Looks like Nathan has turned to the dark side, with Linderman and Mama Petrilli (sp) backing him up. I wonder what the old supers plan is, why are they letting NYC get blown up? It seems like Eric Roberts(yes I do think that he is with all of the old supers, probably a super himself), Mama P., Linderman, and Hiro's Dad want this to happen. Why? What will be solved with this happening. Is it because they think they will have a super as president to be able to do what they need to do without donning capes and tights?

Looks like DL and Jessica finally have joined forces to save Micah. But it looks like they might not be able to. Since he will probably rig the voting machines to vote Nathan's way, they fall short on doing this (at least not until after election day).

Candice, who is guarding Micah is way too powerful, it looks like Sylar is going to get to her and DL. This has to be stopped.

Hiro is going to have to be a warrior fast to be able to stop Sylar. Poor Ando, looks like he is going to die no matter what.

Peter and Claire hook up, and finally meet up with HRG, RM and Matt.
Peter is unable to control himself being around RM, which we all suspected. Where is the invisible man to knock him out when you need him.

The little girl is cute, but with her being able to know where people are could do more damage than good. Esp. if Eric Roberts is controling her.

Overall a good episode and I can't wait for next week.
Last edited by sleeper on Tue May 08, 2007 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sleeper
Delvian Pa'u

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shows