A,B,Cs of posting movie/TV reviews

Talk about any show under the sun, genre or not.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

A,B,Cs of posting movie/TV reviews

Postby SunKrux on Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:44 pm

Folks, in an effort to keep double posting down, please make sure you do a search before you start a thread reviewing any movie or tv shows!

I know we all want everyone to read what we have to say about this movie or that telly show, but soon we'll have no room.

The threads update everytime someone posts anything new. Remember, Dani (with the help of those lovely Amazon buttons) is paying for this site out of his own pocket...let's not make the poor chap have to sing for his supper. ;)

If you see one of your threads closed and there's no note, please don't take it personally, I'm cleaning up the posting in here and got tired of explaining why. I've made several OFFICIAL threads for different show, PLEASE USE THOSE to ask questions and discuss the shows/movies you like or dislike. DO NOT start a new thread as it will be closed. Thank you. ;)

Thank you...carry on. ;)
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Re: A,B,Cs of posting movie/TV reviews

Postby Chi_fi_Eagle on Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:56 am

SunKrux wrote:Folks, in an effort to keep double posting down, please make sure you do a search before you start a thread reviewing any movie or tv shows!

I know we all want everyone to read what we have to say about this movie or that telly show, but soon we'll have no room.

The threads update everytime someone posts anything new. Remember, Dani (with the help of those lovely Amazon buttons) is paying for this site out of his own pocket...let's not make the poor chap have to sing for his supper. ;)

If you see one of your threads closed and there's no note, please don't take it personally, I'm cleaning up the posting in here and got tired of explaining why. I've made several OFFICIAL threads for different show, PLEASE USE THOSE to ask questions and discuss the shows/movies you like or dislike. DO NOT start a new thread as it will be closed. Thank you. ;)

Thank you...carry on. ;)

This is probably the main reason I LOVE it here!! :!: :!: :wink:

I just hope everyone stops by this post and reads...not to say I have not frelled up in the past (I go searching first now and once I actually got locked when I was actually the first... :wink: sorry Cyn just had to add that one hehe) however having mods that actually do just that makes Dani's site here the one Farscape piece that I look forward to. It will never be like the old days, however when the movie comes out...well it should be fun :wink: :!:

done in PA
"No Dream is guaranteed...the grace of age is we learn to accept." Gigi Edgley/Chiana admirer
Chi_fi_Eagle
Scarran Ruling Order

Return to Other Shows