Nathan Fillian in Castle

Talk about any show under the sun, genre or not.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Nathan Fillian in Castle

Postby TINemo on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Nathan Fillian(Capt Malcolm Reynolds of Firefly/Serenity) has a new show Castle on Fox Mon 9PCDT

He plays a mystery writer who has gotten so bored with writing he killed off his main hero character....and now he has writer's block.By chance he becomes involvd in a case where the serial killer poses his victims as they appear in Rick Castle's novels, so police contact him. He is quite taken with the feisty lady detective(not thoroughly mutual). He arranges to shadow her as the basis for a new novel.

This is Nathan as the more fun side of Mal in Firefly rather than the insanely angry Mal of Serenity.

Try it out if you enjoy Nathan's work.
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Re: Nathan Fillian in Castle

Postby Mreen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:31 pm

I loved the Halloween ep (Firefly tribute and all) and the steam punk ep of this year. :D
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Re: Nathan Fillian in Castle

Postby TINemo on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:46 am

I tried to get Gary to invite Nathan to the LA con but got no answer. Also tried Nathan's Facebook but he said he was working 16 hrs/day on Castle and wasn't doing cons.I think he's be fun on stage, but no luck
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Return to Other Shows