Farscape Wiki

Post and discuss anything fan-created, from fiction to music videos to websites.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Farscape Wiki

Postby mistrx75 on Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:26 am

They people behind the Farscape Encyclopedia Project have now made a Farscape Wiki!! Go check it out and/or help expand it. It needs some work.
mistrx75
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby AERYNSUN on Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:17 am

I wonder if there will be episode transcripts, like it is in the Stargate sg-1 wikipedia.

I think it would be an interesting part mainly for non english spaking fans, it would help us to understand some things.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby Firecracker on Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:04 pm

AERYNSUN wrote:I wonder if there will be episode transcripts, like it is in the Stargate sg-1 wikipedia.

I think it would be an interesting part mainly for non english spaking fans, it would help us to understand some things.

If you are looking for episode transcripts Aeryn Sun, the most complete I have found are at Pure Pilot Episode Transcripts. Not only do they have all four seasons (sadly not PK Wars - although a polite request would go a long way!), but they also have transcribed the EuroScenes in Season One. :D

Hope that helps. :)
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby AERYNSUN on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:12 pm

Thank you very much for the information. I¡ve been looking for this kind of websites and all that I found was XANALUES, for examples, where not all the episodes ere transcribed, and Other that were not what I was looking for.

Thank you very much for your help.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Return to Fan Creativity