Are you ready for season 6?!? More writers needed.

Post and discuss anything fan-created, from fiction to music videos to websites.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Are you ready for season 6?!? More writers needed.

Postby l.21 on Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:54 pm

Hey folks! My name is Luis and I'm continuing the efforts of the amazing writers of Season 5 by creating a season 6! I got on a little late with Midge and the others to help finish off Season 5, and thus have not burned out on the effort it takes to produce a season of Farscape (It take ALOT, believe me).

SO. if you've been a fan of what's been written, AND are a fan of Farscape in general, this project will be awsome opportunity to help contribute to something you love.

As usual, the pay is ZIP, and the work unappreciated. BUT I can guarantee that Season 6 is going to be a real treat. Oh the things I have planned!

If you're interested, here's the deal: there will be a screening process to show me you got some talent and dedication to the project, so don't volunteer if you don't think you can keep up.

Also, I am EIC. This will be a team effort, no doubt, that will need your creativity and talent to complete it, but for the sake of vision, and getting things done, my word is the word.

egotistical maybe, but what's creativity if it doesn't involve ego. Really though, I'm all sugar and cream. :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

PM me today and I'll get back to you ASAP!

NOTE: NO work will start until season 5 is released. So there's not a huge hurry right now.

THANKS
l.21
l.21
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby l.21 on Wed May 23, 2007 8:05 pm

OK, season 5 is coming up fast, so if you have an interest, now's the time to let me know.

The stories are developing fast, so get aboard now if you want to participate
:D
l.21
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

ready to go

Postby l.21 on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:09 pm

Season 5 is out and 6 will now begin. anyone still interested (apparently 860 of you) let me know. There's still time to join and with the approaching web episodes (release date???) I think this is a great time to reenter the world of Farscape.
l.21
Hoo-man... Lost in Space

Postby Midge on Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:08 pm

Wow Luis, 860 expressions of interest!

I'm sure I speak on behalf of every member of the VS5 team when I say "Well done and good luck with the project".

Stay in touch and keep us informed.

Midge
Farscape Virtual Season 5 is back.

The war may be over, but the story continues.
www.freewebs.com/farscapevirtualseason5
Midge
Delvian Pa'u

Return to Fan Creativity