terrafirma

Talk about the cast and crew of Farscape. This includes discussions of conventions that the cast and crew attend.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

terrafirma

Postby TINemo on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Does anyone know what happened to the terrafirma farscape website???? All I can get is some lanscaping business. :(

Did Crash give it up? It's the only way I know to reach scapers whom I only know by "Handle".

If you have the URL, please let me know. Thanks :D
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Re: terrafirma

Postby TINemo on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Never mind. Apparently it's still there as terrafirmascapers.com :D

I think the landscape folks bought the original domain name
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Emeraldcity on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:55 am

Nope that has always been in the same place..........I haven't changed my bookmark since it came into existence and I always get there.
Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby TINemo on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Lost my bookmarks in a recent hacker fiasco.Maybe I didn't remember the scaper part.Creeping senility.

On another sugject, so happy to see Gigi and Jamey's wedding news and pics.Beautiful woman our grey girl has become.
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Emeraldcity on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Stupid hackers..........
www.peachtreeservices.net

The shopping cart is now up and running. Come see what the cast does in their off times, www.peachtreeservices.net/shop
Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby TINemo on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:59 pm

This is the third time! Twice they sent emails to my whole contact list that I needed money(was stuck in London and mugged) but didn't tell them where to send it.Several called(I have good friends) but it was a hoax........so what did the hacker get out of it?

This time it forwarded a "you can make $$$$$$$ a month at home" type thing.Hopefully noone bit. As soon as I found out,I tried to email them and tell them to ignore.But they had also erased my contact list and it took Yahoo forever to dredge it back up.

Then I had to call some microsoft tech, clearly in India, who cleaned up the whole thing but lost stuff was still lost.....among them Terra Firma's URL.....and $200 of my dollars.
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Return to Cast and Crew