Ben Browder on Chuck

Talk about the cast and crew of Farscape. This includes discussions of conventions that the cast and crew attend.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Ben Browder on Chuck

Postby TINemo on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:41 am

Ben will be a cast member of Chuck on Jan 20. No news what part or anything but a chance to see him in something new. Believe it's a one-time role so don't miss it.
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Re: Ben Browder on Chuck

Postby ShalakoTato on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 pm

I saw his name in the opening credits, and it still took me a few seconds to recognize him. His hair is very short in that episode. I wish he had had more scenes. Any news of Claudia roles?
ShalakoTato
Delvian Pa'u

Re: Ben Browder on Chuck

Postby TINemo on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Yup His part was about 5 minutes of screen time and 10 lines of dialogue. At least he got his name in nthe credits. Mayan Scaper thinks Alec Baldwin(Jayne in Firefly) ,might have had a hand in getting him the part.I don't usually watch Chuck because I find it dumb, but any part that helps pay the bills helps, I guess

Haven't heard anything about Claudia, not even at the Nov. con. I think she's busy with her boys, Odin and Vigo, and maybe doing some voice overs.
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Return to Cast and Crew