anybody out there?

Talk about the cast and crew of Farscape. This includes discussions of conventions that the cast and crew attend.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

anybody out there?

Postby TINemo on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:30 pm

As I prepare for what is billed as the fifth annual frelling Farscape farewell (and this time we mean final ) I notice that I am the last to post on five topics ranging back quite a ways. :(

Is anybody else still reading this????

I plan to be at the LA con Nov 17. How about you? [-o<
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Re: anybody out there?

Postby TINemo on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:10 am

What's with 144 readers but no answers.

Con was bittersweet.Supposedly they really mean "no mas". They muttered about a grandslam next Nov in Burbank.That sounds like a wastebasket phrase to me, freely translated as "whoever we can get to come". No thanks,Creation. It's not the same!''

Had a nice short chat with Ben(not as long as in Chicago, but OK. He and Fran brought the kids. His son(14) is taller than Ben but still-growing-thin. Dark curly hair. His daughter,17/18 is looking at colleges for fall.Wow how time flies. Go back and look at them in the Princess trilogies.Fran looked and sounded happy and healthy. Is officially cancer-free, but the usual 5 yr wait to be sure. Hair came in grey and curly.She's still working on her college degree. Daughter has auburn hair like Fran's was 12 yrs ago. Happy family despite everything.

Now if you read me, please answer.....please.
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby ShalakoTato on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 am

Hey TINemo, late reply to your post, but better late than never?
I still come here once in a while. Glad to see you are still posting.
Time flies.
ShalakoTato
Delvian Pa'u

Postby TINemo on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Creation really pulled the plug.In our spot in Nov LA they have Twilight(gag) :(

Ben Browwder is booked for Chicago SG1 con Aug. :D

And of course he just appeared on BBC Dr Who as Isaac the marshall of a town called Mercy.Big handlebar mustache. =D>
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Return to Cast and Crew