2011 Farscape con Nov 18,19,20

Talk about the cast and crew of Farscape. This includes discussions of conventions that the cast and crew attend.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

2011 Farscape con Nov 18,19,20

Postby TINemo on Sun May 15, 2011 7:57 pm

The fifth annual final frelling farewell to Farscape will be Nov 18,19,20 at the LAX Marriott, same place as last year.

Cast booked so far include: Ben Browder,Lani,Kent McCord, Virginia Hey(and her meditation class),Rebecca(Grayza), Bianca(PK spec agent),David Franklin(and his cabaret smash act) and the creator of the show Rockne O'Bannon

This is a tricon so a gold pass also allows you to see Stargate's Chris Judge(Teal'C),Paul(Beckett), Tori(Weir) and Alex(Scarra) from Stargate

Josh Wheedon cast members will be there too. See www.Creationent.com for more details

You may notice that the con is two weeks later than our usual dates. Unfortunately for me, that means higher airfares and no group rate at the hotel. I am going to have to settle for a Stargate con In August 19.20.21. I can drive there in 2ish hours and stay only 2 nights instead of 4.Also the Ben Breakfast and his auto are included in the gold package. Saves me $1000 I can use for many other things.

Sorry to miss old my scaper friends this year,maybe 2012 health permitting.
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Re: 2011 Farscape con Nov 18,19,20

Postby TINemo on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 am

Creation has announced and their custoomer service rep confirmed, this is REALLY REALLY the final frelling farewell con for Farscape. #-o

If you weren't planning to go this year, rethink.They say it's over. :( I changed my mind and will be there.

12 guests signed(Emerald city you know who) plus there's a Stargate con with a bunch more. :D

The Joss Wheedon portion has been cancelled for lack of guests. :|

Be there or be sorry,Last chance so they say. Also probably returning to Burbank for cons in 2012.??????
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Mreen on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Well, I hope you have a great time <g> sounds fun!
Mreen
Hynerian Dominar

Postby TINemo on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Third part of the 2011 TriCon will be guests from Warehouse 13, Eureka and maybe Haven. I don't watch any of those but check creationent.com to see if your favorite might be coming.

Total of guests is 28 last I heard counting Farscape and Stargate.

Can't say I didn't warn you of what you'll miss [-X
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Return to Cast and Crew