Really NEW news about Ben and Claudia

Talk about the cast and crew of Farscape. This includes discussions of conventions that the cast and crew attend.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby TINemo on Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:59 pm

Yup, money is tight and probably always will b . Wait until Social security and Medicare,,,,it's a real joy.
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby SunKrux on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:26 pm

Folks - it's great that you all are chatting with one another, but please, take it to pm now. This thread is about the news of Ben & Claudia. Thanks.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Sandgroper61 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:37 pm

In all the talk about BB's series idea resembling this or that, let's not forget the actual clue is in the title - Going Homer. Remember who wrote the Odyssey and the Iliad?

An awful lot of fiction - whether TV, film, radio or literature - involves rubbing the serial numbers off an idea and giving it a new identity. Nothing wrong with that.
'Cheekbones like geometry/And eyes like sin . . .'

. . . Lloyd Cole was the first Claudia Black groupie
Sandgroper61
Luxan Warrior

Postby littlejamie on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:25 am

Well whenever they both come out, I'm positive that the movie and miniseries will be great and hilarious.
"Next Ferengi we see, we run, no questions later. From this moment on, my one concern, my life, is you and our baby."
littlejamie
Kalish Resistance

Postby TINemo on Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:35 am

Gateworld(,net) is running on poll on where should the third SG series Stargate Universe take place.........

so apparently they are going ahead with another spinoff---wonder who gets to be in that??????????
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby AERYNSUN on Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:27 am

Maybe they are testing the fan's opinion to see if it's worth doing it or not.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby TINemo on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:13 am

maybe, it's been rumored for quite a while and the rumors also say it might be based on the second DVD Continuum which has some time travel aspects as Carter and Mitchell are in the wrong time line when in the Arctic.

Does this mean the SG1 team.....or parts thereof.......will be in it???????
Probably something to do with the time dilation and reversal gizmos from Unending.

Ben? Claudia? Amanda? Daniel? Teal'c? who knows----Amanda is altready involved in some shows of SGA

We all get to wait and see...but it does sound like they intend to do it.
When??????? Not real soon.Maybe 2008 or 2009
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Re: Really NEW news about Ben and Claudia

Postby PKBitchGirl on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:09 pm

TINemo wrote:Google alert has a great little article

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry ... e=12345678

There's a section for comments on the article and there's some moron being rude about Claudia there
PKBitchGirl
Delvian Pa'u

Postby AERYNSUN on Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:20 pm

I've just read the article and the comment you have mentioned. This person has no respect for Claudia or for any other person. Having babies is a personal chice and no one has to say nothing to that.

It would have been better that this person had kept his/her opinion for him/herself.
AERYNSUN
Hynerian Dominar

Postby TINemo on Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:06 am

I cannot read the comments as I am not a member of gateworld.

However I agree that rude comments about how actors choose to conduct their personal lives is uncalled for.

Mazeltov to Claudia and her growing family...........why don't the morons fuss when the male cast members add to their families.It's none of their businss and I won't discuss it here.....but I could have a few things to say.
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby SunKrux on Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:15 pm

TINemo wrote:I cannot read the comments as I am not a member of gateworld.

However I agree that rude comments about how actors choose to conduct their personal lives is uncalled for.

Mazeltov to Claudia and her growing family...........why don't the morons fuss when the male cast members add to their families.It's none of their businss and I won't discuss it here.....but I could have a few things to say.

Those comments aren't on Gateworld. The link is to TVGUIDE.com's article about it.

Folks, let's not diss on other forums, no matter how rude we may find some of their members. If you want to discuss the matter, please feel free to take it to email or pm. Thanks! :D
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Previous

Return to Cast and Crew