Burbank 2007 Guest List Thread

Talk about the cast and crew of Farscape. This includes discussions of conventions that the cast and crew attend.

Moderators: SunKrux, chryse, Dani Moure, Emeraldcity

Postby Emeraldcity on Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:57 pm

Jonathan Hardy has been added to the guest list. His autograph will be covered under the Gold Ticket.
www.peachtreeservices.net

The shopping cart is now up and running. Come see what the cast does in their off times, www.peachtreeservices.net/shop
Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby Rav Winston on Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:20 pm

--So I'll have to lift the ticket to see it, eh?
"What's so important that you don't have time to look at the sky?!"

--Rebbe Nachman of Breslov
Rav Winston
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Rav Winston on Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:22 pm

Emeraldcity wrote:Anthony Simcoe has been added to the guest list. He will be covered under the gold ticket for autographs.

Y'know-- Anth...Ben...Rygel's signature....

I've said it before, but--

--Oh...you know.... :wink:
"What's so important that you don't have time to look at the sky?!"

--Rebbe Nachman of Breslov
Rav Winston
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby Emeraldcity on Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:58 am

Lani Tupu has been added to the guest list. He is not covered under the gold ticket for autographs, he is bringing his artwork with him this year so save up those pennies!!!
And yes I take visa/mastercard.... lol lol lol

The shopping cart is now up and running. Come see what the cast does in their off times, www.peachtreeservices.net/shop
Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby Firecracker on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:40 am

:D
God, I love science fiction!

Click the banner to link to Farscape Canada.

Firecracker
Peacekeeper High Command

Postby stlscape on Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:02 pm

FYI, a con book list has been started [url=http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php?topic=18377.0][i]here[/i].
stlscape
Delvian Pa'u

Signal room

Postby TINemo on Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:37 am

Just got an email from Steve bemoaning the fact that Signal Room (who had hoped to play again this year) had not been invited......even though(according to him) Creation lost no $$$$ since it was seperately ticketed and the non cast members paid their own way. Even managed to make a few $$$$

He is hoping some emails to creation might change their minds. I know it's late, but if you are going to the con........if you'd like Signal Room to play and are willing to pay seperately for it......he would like you to let creation know.

gary@creationent.com or adam@creationent.com should get through

I've enjoyed them both years they came, can't hurt to try :P
Technical information nerd
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Emeraldcity on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:41 pm

FYI....people wrote asking about Signal Room months ago and Creation did respond by saying....not this year.... it is posted somewhere over at TF.

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby TINemo on Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:04 am

Gary's reply to my email asking about Signal Room was *thanks for the input* which I take to read *no*.....but at least I tried.

Did you say next year?????????I thought this was the frelling finale
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
Watch out for wormholes, you never know what will come out--Stephen Hawking,Universe in a Nutshell
Do not go where the path leads. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail- RW Emerson
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby Emeraldcity on Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:59 pm

TINemo wrote:Gary's reply to my email asking about Signal Room was *thanks for the input* which I take to read *no*.....but at least I tried.

Did you say next year?????????I thought this was the frelling finale

You have seen the Creation poll asking whether or not they should continue the conventions haven't you?? This won't be the last year, maybe as a dedicated convention, but it will just be joined with other shows...........as I did actually say last year............. On it's own the convention just doesn't make money, but combining it with another show should make everything work to everyone's advantage.

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

Postby Chocolate on Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:55 am

Maybe after the webisodes there will be more Farscape, which will mean more conventions...
"It is pointless to lie to your God as I am All-Knowing as well as All-Beautiful." - Vala Mal-Doran
Chocolate
Luxan Warrior

Postby SunKrux on Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:51 pm

Chances are that there will NOT be any more full on FS cons people. It's a fact of life. The full on FS con attendance has died down over the years and it's not making Creation as much money. They are a business (whether we like it or not) and they need to make money.

I know people are upset, frustrated, whatever that Signal Room won't be there this year, but bombarding Creation about it won't do anything but possibly ruin any chances for Signal Room in the future, imho, from being invited to any combo cons.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby TINemo on Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:18 pm

Yes I've seen the polls.....and if there will not be any more full-on Farscape cons, I wonder who/what they will combine it with. Stargate makes some sense, but it's cancelled too.

I will never understand hw sciffy decides what to keep and what to put in its place...including Painkiller Jane and Flash Gordon.......

Anyway if it's combined with something I don't watch......this will be the last for me. Darn!
CEO #68
Mad Hatter #68
TINemo
Scarran Ruling Order

Postby SunKrux on Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:58 pm

Just because SG1 has been canceled doesn't mean Creation will stop holding SG1 and SG Atlantis combined cons.

Chances are that SG (both versions) and FS cons will be combined since Ben & Claudia were on both SG1 and FS. That's just my thoughts on how Creation will handle things if they continue hosting FS cast/crew at cons.
I like corny. I'm looking for corny in my life. - Iris - The Holiday
A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine. - Kyra Sedgwick
I'm the only one with my permission to waste my time. - DNash
SunKrux
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Postby Emeraldcity on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:54 pm

David Franklin has been added to the guest list now....

David is NOT covered under the gold ticket so you have to buy his autograph separately. His autograph is $20.00 and photo op is $40.00.

Emeraldcity
Cast Convention Manager
Cast Convention Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Cast and Crew